This movie made no sense

This movie made no sense.

should i marathon it?

>tfw currently enjoying it on AMC's Horror Fest
it's a swell movie fellow 4chaners you should all tune in to watch!

ctrl + C
ctrl + V

shit

you found out my trick to 4channing. how

i was explaining the plot of the movie senpai

It's Chuckino, you're just too stupid to understand it.

1>2>>>>>>Curse>3>Bride>>Cult>>>>>>>>>>Seed

The new movie needed Alice!
I've been waiting since 2013 to see Alice as Chucky, and they just killed her off????wtf!!!???

After 30 plus years Chucky finally takes over a human body, and we don't even get to see the aftermath? FUUUU Don!

Life truly is suffering.

the little girl will be too old by the time they do another movie. should have cashed in quick like with Child's Play 2.

All the "of Chucky" movies have been shit. They're made for retarded horror homers.

1>2>Bride>3>Curse>Cult>Seed

That's because the series is inexplicably serialized, where you need to see 1-6 to understand 7. Go figure for a cheap B-horror series flick about a killer doll.

the continuity is fucked. Mancini was too lazy to watch the original and make it all line up.

Naw, even if you've seen the other ones this one makes no sense. How does the whole splitting of the soul thing even work? If it's one connected soul the other dolls should always be aware of what the doll is thinking, but they don't. They ask each other questions, and generally have no idea whats on the other dolls mind. The Tiffany doll came to life in the end. Did Jennifer split her soul as well or was that Alice trapped in the dolls body? I wish I could say "All will be explained in the next direct to dvd flick so support this blu ray release", but as we saw with the Curse of Chucky most of the unanswered questions which left off as cliffhangers in 2013 were not addressed in this new film. Instead they just started fresh, and chose to ignore some of the events from the last film. They wrote themselves into a wall with the Alice plot in the last film, and just chose to discard her all together in this new one.

(eventually Sneedy)

the one doll (short hair) knew who Andy was and wanted to kill him but acted like he had never killed anyone before. That was head-scratching. And that one doll bled when Andy attacked it. The others did not but they had existed longer than him. Lots of other small stuff in that movie didn't make sense. Of all the movies, this one had the shakiest logic. You don't want to take a movie about a serial killer soul possessing a doll seriously but they could try to have it make some sense.

>the one doll (short hair) knew who Andy was and wanted to kill him but acted like he had never killed anyone before. That was head-scratching.

I think he sent it as an unpossessed doll and when it got to the mental hospital it got taken over by the ... hive mind(?) Chucky?

>fellow 4channer
Gotta go back fag.

WTF how does that timeline make sense.

For real this entire movie makes 0 snse and barely has connections to the other movies.

came here for this

A Chucky movie not making sense is the least of its problems.

Wheelchair girl getting banged was hot though.

Yeah but my nigga..did you see this one? Compared to the others it's like its own standalone movie in an alternate dimension or something..

can someone shop this to read Sneed of Chuck?

That and the part when she crawls on the ground and there's a big ass Chucky nightmare fuel standing over her are the most enjoyable parts of the movie.

Bmup where everyone go??

This movies direction was so bad. Andy might as well have not been in it, and I feel like he must have been added in later. His entire presence was literally useless.
Why can Chucky copy souls with no drawbacks? Who is the original? It didn't make sense.
Why did Andy's Chucky have brain goo and the others didn't?
And no one realized that was Jennifer Tily? They even joked about it. It's not like she isn't super identifiable.
And Andy shows them the Chucky head and it just grunts and he's like OH WELL.
It was written so, so, SO bad. Curse was awesome but this was terrible.

The shot of her as Chucky laughing with the other Chucky was kino though since she's playing her real life dad's part.

whos the doll in the back at the end? is that alice?

Tilly says that they were all there waiting for him in the movie, which was supposed to have thier stupid idiot kid from seed of Chucky. They opted to omit it from the final cut because no one liked that idiotic character.

It was Jennifer split into another doll in the place of thier kid who was cut from the movie.

Alice plot was dropped and it's implied she's been long dead.

They're really showing it on AMC? Hmm is Netflix just AMClite?

Why is Jennifer Tilley still hot. It's maddening.

How did chucky get a human body again? I thought he couldn't do it since hes been in that doll to long.

I mean, it's the 7th or 8th Chucky movie... I doubt people were lining up for the exclusive rights.

it's in the Seed of Chucky pocket universe but they got too ashamed and cut out the seed but left all the weirdness.
fuck these fucking assclowns for ruining one of the best few franchises that had been left alone.

Thank god they took him out. He was annoying and ugly.

Retcon. Technically he didn't insert his soul, he copied it into her body.
In all the other movies the ritual takes a while. In this he says one line and it's done which is kinda stupid.
But yes, it was said he couldn't do the soul transfer because he was in the doll body too long.
The movie states he found some dumbass voodoo website and that is how he is now able to copy souls.

Just dumb.

but now the movies are exponentially more shit because they ignore things that are supposed to be canon since they keep continuing this shit. no one is ever going to fucking forget seed. The least they could do is try to fucking save the thing.

Curse was Good, but I hated this shit

Seed is not cannon? That shit was cringry as fuck.

Seed only apperas after Sneedy takes over

Yeah it was a horror movie, this was just boring camp.

It is but everyone kind of ignores it for how bad it was. No idea why they tried to go back to it when it was universally panned by fans of the series.
Morons.

Not mine.

What's the explanation for chucky being strong in these movies?

>Formerly child's play

There is none. No one ever acknowledge s it. Weird huh

So he's just strong for no reason?

Yep.

Does it at least explain why he has flesh under the plastic?

It felt like there was a film missing between this one and the last. Seriously. There was a ton of significant back story that was glossed over and plot just left empty and unexplained. It wasn't even a bad movie...it just felt heaps like watching a sequel without watching a previous entry.

Nope. And this one actually goes back and forth - sometimes there's flesh, sometimes there's not.

There was a build up of the whole girl as Chucky thing at the end of Curse but it was dropped for the awful shittiness that is Cult.

The thing is that the little girl DID become Chucky....offscreen, before this film began...So weird.

This. I had seen the movie already online, but ended up watching it again. It's alright, but a weird premise.

>when the 3 Chuckies are arguing over who gets to kill Andy

as i understood it, chucky is strong because he maintained his human strength when he transferred into the doll. like spiderman can lift so much weight because of his ability but still looks normal

Child's Play 2 is the best movie of the series

1 > 2 > 3 > Bride > Seed > Curse > Cult

>Seed > Curse > Cult
Kill yourself.

Seed had continuity. Curse and Cult made Chucky look like he had downs. Also, the CGI is fucking dog shit.