OMG!!!!

Get in here guys!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2017/10/24/timing-of-conde-nasts-terry-richardson-ban-raises-eyebrows/
newsweek.com/elie-wiesel-me-too-account-690891
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Gloria Allred

I'm terrified

all of your waifus have did the same to get their roles. acting requires little skill so all the girls willing to suck what it takes get ahead

Wow this is out of fucking control! How did he expect to get away with all that!!

Dis is so Brave!

>NO PROSTITUTES/ACTORS
>OR UNCLEAN TRADESMEN

>Gloria Allred

I wouldn't molest this roastie if i had AIDS

Yep at she has heart. What have you done lately for society?

At this point women have to say that they were molested by Harvey or they join ugly niggers rank.

Stick to the script

remove kebab

>Go to taco bell
>"I ordered fries from mcdonalds and they tasted shit!"
>"everyone pay attention to me"

If I told you you'd think I was bragging, you sandy cunt

your thoughts:

pagesix.com/2017/10/24/timing-of-conde-nasts-terry-richardson-ban-raises-eyebrows/

??????

Why aren't you guys talking about the new allegations against Elie Wiesel.

newsweek.com/elie-wiesel-me-too-account-690891

>A woman claims that esteemed scholar, philanthropist and Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel molested her as a teenager, squeezing her 'ass' at a charity event in New York three decades ago. In a 'Me Too' post on Medium last week, Jennifer Listman, a former doctoral student at New York University and researcher at Yale University, recounts that the late Wiesel forced himself between her and her boyfriend during a photo shoot at the 1989 memorial event and molested her. As the photographer focused, Wiesel allegedly moved his hand from Listman's right shoulder to her shoulder blade, then down her back where he groped her as the photo was taken...."

#IBelieveHarvey

I do. He said he got away with assaulting women for decades many times by now.

He confessed to the allegations in the OP?

I fuckign hate that guy. Wish someone would inject drain cleaner into his larynx and anally fist him until his anal cavity ruptures and he bleeds out in a feverish nightmare state over the course of several days lol

>amirite

what are your thoughts about this leak ???

no

Because grabbing someone's ass isn't that bad?

>The producer met her in a dressing gown and offered to "relax and have fun"; Mtsituridze managed to leave when a waiter came into the room to bring ice for champagne
So, well, he just offered his great manly body to any women he found attractive? Not like it's rape, just a loser being a loser.

Is there anyone who hasn't been sexually assaulted by Harvey Weinstein?

any jewish actress

>molested
>grabbeb ass
Wtf?

I think this is the one that Harvey did while she was on the rag. On his kid's bed.

Apparently I've been molested by both men and women.
Where my payday at!!!? Gimme mah molester monay!!

HAAARRVVEEEY WEEINSTEIN AT IT AGAIN
*Wave motions with hands*

Why is there no scandals like this, but with gay producers?

>newsweek

Maggie Gyllenhaal

these women are so brave to join a pile-on 20 years after the fact

JVDEAN
HARVEY
WEINSTEIN