Do you watch movies with your pets?

*destroys your kinoremote*

When I had a dog yes. He just kind of sat their being an ass but it made the experience better I feel.

yep, my sister and nephew left him with me since they thought I was lonely, which I wasn't. He's 3 months old.

to be honest, he is a badass little guy, he likes to sit and watch youtube

My birds start chirping louder when I have a good movie or TV show on. It's like they know I'm paying attention to something else so they have to be as irritating as possible.

Animals can't watch movies.

Then why are you on this board

monkey BTFO

>TFW just got a German Shepherd and it's by far the coolest dog I've ever owned
Super intelligent, knows when to be gentle, curious as a mother fucker and super loving. It's kind of eerie how much they seem to understand.

We go out in the woods together to go mushroom hunting (culinary not degenerate), probably gonna teach her to be a truffle dog, super comfy experience.

I've owned a few animals that actually watch TV, my moms got a Pomeranian shitzu breed thing that goes ape shit any time anything with 4 legs is on the screen.
Or black people.

You’re an animal.

>her
Numale

you bought an inbred dog whose last 3-5 years will be pure suffering as her knees give out

That's the sign of a bored dog.

>dog starts barking on tv
>run up from your seat and start barking back

german shepards are the best
all dogs are inbred

Hate dogs, they are niggers of animal kingdom.

Those are chimpanzees.

those are niggers

my grandma's french bulldog will bark at black people on the tv just like he barks at them irl
he just hates niggers i guess

Wow, what a positive notion to throw out. You must be fun at parties.