Chinese Press Praises Brilliant First 30 Minutes Of Justice League

“Watched half hour of Justice League movie, it’s absolutely the most mature work of DCEU film so far. In this film, they explored the deepest possibility of this cinematic universe. The footage showed film balance well. Every hero has their brilliant moment. The whole movie attitude is very positive but also continued to explore very serious topics like Divinity/humanity. There are numerous characters in this film, but they all felt noble and mighty. They don’t dazzle you with a bunch of costume clowns so call Superheroes. After Wonder Woman’s triumph, this year DC will definitely shine in this genre. We don’t get to see Supes in the footage, but his spirit Inspiring others through the whole thing. All in all, people gonna love to paying for seeing this!”

wegotthiscovered.com/movies/justice-league-review-brilliant/

YOU think the completely corrupt chink press is truthful!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

THEY'RE COMMIES YOU FUCKING MORON. They'll literally shill anything if the price is right. The whole film industry and box office there is LITERALLY corrupt. Google hundreds of articles about this if you don't believe me.

You must be a fucking pajeet.

HOLY FUCK WHAT A LAUGH!!!

CRITICS IN CHINA!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

based chinks have the best taste

When china says it's good, it's bad

>Chinese press

based china saved Spider-Man from being a complete bomb though pajeet

>We have to put up with JL shitposting for the next 3 weeks

>All in all, people gonna love to paying for seeing this!

Hell yes go reserve your tickets right now!

>Reddit spacing
Go back

Sorry dcfag. I don't give a flying fuck about spider-man, or box office numbers. I only care about good movies. I don't shioll for companies to make my life seem less empty because I'm rooting for MUH DC TEAM/MUH MARVEL TEAM, no matter how shitty the movies they make are.

>JL is 2 hours. 2 hours for 6 major characters.
>reactions are allowed 2 days AFTER the red carpet premiere
>china press sees 30 MINUTES of it and calls it a MASTERPIECE

ALL OF THAT GREENTEXT MEANS FAILURE.

Oh, and if JL was ever going to be good to begin with (it wasn't). Star Wars will steal its legs.

They wont make another JL movie for 4 years after this. Probably with a totally different cast! HAHAHAHA!!!

>based china saved Spider-Man from being a complete bomb though pajeet
Movie made more than $760 million without China

>They don’t dazzle you with a bunch of costume clowns

Holy fuck this. It's obvious shilling and false flagging, yet when it gets called out, they double down and deflect. I just want to discuss movies for fucks sake.

>for the next 3 weeks
3 weeks? Where the fuck do you think we are? They'll be doing this crap for 3 years.

Guess what, asshole? I discovered that when I uses "reddit spacing".

I

ALWAYS

GET

A

BUMP

FROM

A

MORON

CALLING

OUT

REDDIT

SPACING.

that's why I DO IT.

SO

THANK

YOU

MORON

>different cast
good. All are shit besides Cavill.
I'd bring Henry back on for the reboot though

china saw Snyder's Ultimate Edition duh blame the test audience for wanting less information in there movies

A bunch of mannequins

>3 decades

>tfw no matter how hard whedon tries he can't unkino the work of snyder
it's all gonna alright bros

>China
Third world war when?

>After Wonder Woman’s triumph, this year DC will definitely shine in this genre.
>All in all, people gonna love to paying for seeing this!”
Kek these people communicate like children. Their ideas are so simple. Are the Chinese actually a soulless insectoid species?

>Chinese
>Having any taste in movies at all

chink women cant resist a man twice the height of their puny men

That line was shill-erific!

Wow I was very skeptical about the new Justice League movie but it's look REALLY GOOD! I also got the new MoviePass. Wow it's great and very cheap!

I will use MoviePass to see the new Justice League movie!

That guy in the middle looks like my friend. Dude pulls pussy though.

In more ways than one.

>Every hero has their shining moment
>In the first 30 minutes
Theres no fuckin way this is real senpai