Is Jazz TLC Kino?

Is Jazz TLC Kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6BDAOj-Wiw
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
youtube.com/watch?v=YkWuLz6WebU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's hyped for the inevitable two hour suicide special?

How long until he kills himself?

Taking bets that the other two kids will become trannies too. Look at the Wachoski brothers...

>he

>he

>he

like the family will let there little "project"die that soon?

post the pasta

What's going on big guy?

>golly gee Jazz™ you are going to eat all those doughnuts and that ice cream? What could be the reason?

>It is the estrogen my fat shaming cis-friends.

Actually this is pretty kino for how forced it is. I like shows with no fucking content that get aired first and figure out what to actually show later.

Being blackmailed by the Illuminati isn't genetic.

this month next year she'll be 18. what awaits Jazz in adulthood?

Do you wonder if the brothers are going to hold Jazz down and rape it now that it's the only "female" around most of the time

A 14-15 year old transvestite
And the kids parents know about it
And they're going to pay for his penis to be transformed into a fake vagina. I present to you: whites.

And they want us to believe Kim Jong Un is the bad guy... *pic related*

>ftw no mentally ill manlet kike trap bf

>I present to you: whites.
and the rest of humanity will follow suit. this is the future.

>jews
>white

They're jewish.

>Jazz is white
uh... goyim?

I want neogaf to leave

>replying to b8
yes...yes...keep blaming the flavor of the month boogeyman.

I present to you.. another white

if only

imagine having a sweet little brother blossom into a sweet little sister

stop sexualizing her, she's underage

*drum roll* please..
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6BDAOj-Wiw

We now have: a bucket of cum

Same neo fags are all rapists and kiddie diddlers. This is their tier of TV.

>neogaf
Literally what?

They don't show this in my country.

Instead it's mostly the fatsos and bakery shit and people shopping for real estate and bridal gowns.

The fatsos are top tier kino.

boipussy expires quick, she was hot like 15-17, now shes getting her man body its all over

It shut down because it was proven the owner is a rapist. Most of the mods have been outted as rapists and child molesters also. They had a network of pedophiles that hung on that board and the all came to Sup Forums after the implosion the other day.

Her real name is Jaron Bloshinsky, stop this fake Jazz charade!

can't have puberty and has never had an orgasm

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

600 pound > 90 day > Jazz

wow she really is a girl

The meds stunted its growth so the doctors don't have enough material to turn its penis inside out, so now they are opting to take out part of its asshole and turning it into an assvagina. Doctor says that it will smell just like an ass, but it will be a hole.

> just google'd "Jaron Bloshinsky"

jesus christ, what a rabbit hole. it's fucking 12:34am here and i need to sleep. thanks faggot

tell that to her shoulders

bitch is already wide

=)

>implying i'm reading that queer ass fanfiction

nah

>In 2013, Jennings publicly discussed her wish of becoming a mother in the future.
this retard is going to kill itself when it can't even procreate anymore

>>In 2013, Jennings publicly discussed her wish of becoming a mother in the future.

>MtF
>mother

wat

Think her mother will give her womb for transplantation?

>the poor fucker has to fuck with it's mom or sister to even get a child genetically close

Post the damn pasta

hopefully she get's Christian'd and we get to see her micro penis flopping as she gets pounded in the ass hard

>he

Hey virgins, you can be a mother without ever becoming pregnant. Adoption, surrogates, surgery, etc.

Consider yourself educated.

I don't understand why Jazz's two brothers didn't beat the gay out of him.

fuckkk she's cute, high key to be inside her

posts like this are why i come to Sup Forums

Living the life. Based Sessler

the kid has extremely feminine features. looks like a tumblrite from the thumbnail. with long hair and some effort he could easily pass, especially considering how fat he is. i'm trying to tell you that you managed to fuck up the most easy, obvious meme of all time. the pic should be of a guy who looks utterly absurd dressed as a woman. think huge, defined shoulders and a gigantic jaw

Lmao. The degeneracy never fucking ends.

>show has an interesting concept and could actually provide an insight into a different world
>it's just another reality show depicting boring shit like playing for the school sports team, and going on holiday, but just adds in a cutaway of Jazz questioning whether everything that goes wrong is due to her being trans twice an episode.

Its the same as the multiple wives or the little people shows. Most of these people are just boring as fuck and the shows are just hours and hours of material of people doing nothing. You may as well just watch cctv camera feeds

So much impotent rage and venom over what a complete stranger does with their body. Life's too short, why not be kind?

thank you user. just made my day. which one of you fags is going to use this to get leddit points?

Fucking disgusting. Can't wait until the Muslims take over and start hanging these faggots in the streets.

>thread is filled with idiots baiting pretending to accept the trannie freak as a "person"
>other idiots will surely agree with the bait posts and get upset when people don't refer to that trannie freak as a person
Dur hur we's all wuz just pretending to be retarded. Fuck all you idiots with the pointless bait, this freak should be in a mental asylum and its freak parents should be put down.

There's a broader agenda at work you short-sighted fool

>all this transphobia ITT
umm shitlords...

Why are American transsexuals so disgusting. Continually btfo by Eastern Euros and Japanese.

>why are trannies so disgusting
Because they're freaks that should be gassed.

What you posted is an actual female though.

female (male)

The only acceptable answer

>Doctor says that it will smell just like an ass

He said the odor would dissipate after a year. Probably. The whole clip is actually worth watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkWuLz6WebU

You wish, mentally ill homo

"i hate sucking dicks but i keep hanging out near glory holes" - you

There's literally nothing gay about being attracted to or having sex with traps.

You're the perfect example of a retard that only thinks they belong because of too much shitposting. I bet you love trannie dick you freak.

This but unironically.

you project hard, was your dad a movie theater?

Fucking jews trying to catch us with boipucci

That got a chuckle out of me, I just hate trannies so much. I get triggered when people pretend to not hate them.

shit taste

whats his name?

donkey kong

>

>It doesn't affect you as an individual why bother lol

It isn't halloween quite yet people, can we stop all the creepy posts, it is fucking disturbing hwen scrolling down the front page. Ok? Thank you.

Just need to put him in clown make up and he'll be girly enough to face fuck

>Jazz is now 25 years old. She sits in an empty studio apartment, a bottle of Xanax to her left, and a poorly-scribbled, nearly incoherent note to her right
>Turns on the camera
>Why did my parents encourage me to change my gender when all of this was an elaborate cry for help?
>Why did they film it and display my torment to the entire world?
>I'm a monster with an asshole for a pussy
>Nobody wants to associate with me
>Goodbye, America, please learn from my mistakes
>Jazz steps on the chair, tightens the rope, fade to black
Kino waiting to be made, Jazz is /ourgirl/