L
L
O
C
K
S

Play a record

LET HIM FINISH RICKY

I watched Ego trip recently. That's pretty weird.

remember that one dexter's lab when monkey got turned into a baby and he was like baby monkey- BABY MONKEY!? christine delivered that line so cutely.

what was ricky's endgame?

Karl's pain machine idea was genuis. The only problem with it was having the doctor feel the pain instead of just giving it an objective numerical value.

Should I find Karl to be relatable?

well it was more than pain severity, it was the specific sensation. That's brill because some things are so esoteric they're hard to describe
the problem is pain is notoriously stupid, and often the wrong thing hurts, they call that referred pain.. or else it doesn't function right at all and you end up feeling like you have to shit when you have a heart attack, because all it did is make the blood pool in your bowels
but if you had a better bodily sense of what was wrong with you, that a doctor could recognize if he tapped into your nervous system but that you couldn't verbalize, it'd be perfect

depends who you are

Yeah that's fine. Mostly he's just really inarticulate.

Karl you fucking dummy you stupid dumb circle head man

You are dumb one

I Ricky Gervais shall now leave the set for no apparent raisin.

anyone watch his travel show? i was wondering if it's worth watching.

It's god tier, especially the season where he travels with a midget

oh dear lord please tell me he travels to a 3rd world country with Warwick Davis

Absolutely worth it, all seasons.

He travels to multiple third world countries with warwick davis.

The best part is that they play off so well together, arguably better than with ricky, everything out of karl's mouth is gold.

The fucking gypsy kite episode, man...

i watched that HBO show with Warick Davis and loved it (Life's Too Short)

i knew they would be fucking perfect together. gonna go watch it now.

Made me lol out loud. Also, nice digits.

>RIGHT, Karl you are, and I don't know what the pc term is, bordering on the retarded

No, bu'. All I'm sayin' is, if a baby monkey can do it? A lil monkey fella. Why do we need colleges to learn it? Just a bit weird, innit?

Ya got a 'ead like a FUCKIN ORNGE KARL!

Warwick Davies is such an irritating cunt. Desperate for the credibility he'll never have. Karl was so right when he said all he did was wear a bear suit in Star Wars.

This. After listening to him so often, I've become able to decipher what he means some of the time. He can't describe things well at all, but sometimes he truly does have some great ideas.

I'd watch the shit out of Ted Danson as Bryan as Tom Cruise in MI:8

That's not "genuis". It's something you'd expect from a 13 year old. It would be genius if he was actually able to implement it in some way.

I'm having a hard time getting into it. I've only watched the first three episodes of the first season, but it's so far coming across as more cruel than funny. It's one thing to have him be incredibly unimpressed with the wonders of the world and have idiot opinions about simple things that he encounters, but for me it loses some of the humor when Ricky and Steven are just actively fucking with him. Let the poor guy float in the Dead Sea for a little while!