Star Wars WILL have gays says JJ

Star Wars WILL have gays says JJ

Just what Star Wars SHOULD be about, social justice!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is probably fake, but its not like these characters were worth caring about outside of oscar's acting

these poor actors.

wouldn't even be mad

Star Wars should have a gay bathhouse and leather bondage, they need to be inclusive of gay culture and not whitewash everything

Google it, Disney shill.

I can't wait for the Star Friendships spinoff franchise

The Rumor Come Out: Does Bruno Mars is Gay?

meh. finn and poe are not young and handsome. would have been interested if both are young and handsome.

The remake of this movie looks nice.

What exactly has this to do with social justice?

Why be trash? You don't have to be.

>the nigger and beaner are gay
Good.

>Bruno Mars isn't black
my jaw DROPPED

I wish I was as naive as you still

Did she died?

The implication is that the presence of the homosexuals is actually a disingenuous corporate minority representation (an "inclusive franchise") for the purpose of virtue signalling in the name of social progress (i.e a byproduct of social justice).

homo=bad man :(

Explain then oh mighty seer

No way in shit Disney lets the gays into one of their properties. Not that prominently. Too much of their revenue (mostly merch but also ticket sales and park admission) comes from queer-haters in the flyover states and they know it.

Finn and Poe's gay romance is way more believable than Finn and Rey.

yes, she relentlessly died

Poe is a qtpatootie, but Finn is yucky

Who's the bottom?

BASED

>rey male2female tranny
>poe and finn normal gay couple
>kylo non binary gender fluid

why don't they have a campgay flamer? why are they discriminating against drag queens?

>a bloo bloo bloo
Nah, fuck off shill.

Why are you telling me to go back to Sup Forums for correctly identifying the connection between homosexuals in a movie and social justice made by someone else?

this, I think people are forgetting Disney is turbo christian

that's clickbait tier title
he only said: "So it seems insanely narrow-minded and counter intuitive to say that there wouldn’t be a homosexual character in that world.”
never once said his or any other lead's sexuality would be gay

they're the first gay couple in all of star wars

Fuck it go for it. Why Rey isn't trans already is beyond me.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM

Oh poor actors who have to act as characters they are not.

>Rey isn't a trans

I thought she was?

disney's live-action beauty and the beast movie

y'all either trollposting and ignoring that movie or y'all flat-earthers who only watch and read altfakenews

>anyone I don't like is hitler!
Don't you have an antifa rally to go suck dick at?

they're shitty characters and bad actors so it doesn't really matter

man the movies were disappointing

I mean, as long as they don't shoehorn interracial shit with Rey...
Brown people should be encouraged to become homosexual, that is a fact.

>she

his dna (and his manly jaw) say's he's male.

Star Wars already kind of promoted incest. Granted, Luke didn't know but that hardly matters.

because people who don't have arguments spam images

i do it when i'm drunk or bored too

I'm genuinely probably the most left-wing person in this thread. A real bleeding heart. Why are you doing this? Are you retarded?

XD SO FAHNEE!

triggered snowflake cucklord

Is Rouge One any better than Force Awakens?

I just saw Force Awakens on netflix and it was worse than I expected. Meh acting, plot, and too much fan service. I'd rather did up some old comics or replay some older games.

The character in that film was basically a whipping boy, not to mention that the only indication that he's gay is that there's a throwaway shot of him dancing with a guy. So basically, that character is a caricature of "the fag" and can be laughed at by the aforementioned queer-haters.

But tell me that the Smith family down in Delaware isn't gonna be pissed if they find out that one of the slick hero characters that they liked so much in TFA is homosexual.

This is just boring at this point. Making characters black, gay, female, or whatever else that isn't a straight white guy has been the corporate thing for years at this point. It's like in the 90s how fucking everything mainstream had to work in some message about how nature/animals are good and corporations/technology/hunting are bad.

i'm not surprised. they already inserted a gay couple in beauty and the beast so i suspect whoever was responsible for that is also trying to add a gay couple here.

Disney pushing the faggot agenda, big surprise there

>Rouge
kys

Also, non-functioning female reproductive system.

It's even shittier

black people don't know what words mean, shocking.

yes or no faglord

give me your opinion on it

learn to spell you fucking moron

well shit. I was hoping a cast separate from the main jedi plot shit and some darth vader moments would redeem it slightly.

Most who claim to be seeking equality are seeking superiority.

>female defining trait is daddy issues
>asain is stereotypical kung fu
>arab guy blows himself up

Why did they mean by this?

Jewjew did his job, was shit at it, and should never be heard from again. Hey reddit, go start a petition or something to take him off of episode IX

nah

>implying smith family was not pissed gays are in beauty and the beast

all that quivering is y'all just trying to delusion yourself that it's not true it won't happen but all y'all quivering won't change the truth no matter how hard y'all quiver

The chink was the first interesting addition to movie canon since...fuck, pod racing?

>i'm willfully ignorant and ree about butt sex on an anonymous anime discussion image board
story checks out

>successfully crafting modern Luke and Han friendship
>I crash landed with you and saw you for 5 minutes we are best bros now
No.

>retarded stick fighting making Stromtroopers look even more incompetent
>dodging blaster bolts like Neo
>all of a sudden can't do any of that shit and walks in a straight line and gets blown up

>tfw gay niggers in outer space is real.

It's not the flyovers Disney has to worry about you dumbasses, it's China and Russia.
You can bet your asses VIII and IX will get shredded by the Chinese censors if they detect an interracial gay romance.

>implying storm troopers have ever been close to competent
Fuck off

I wonder if the movie would be bared or have special edits with modified voice overs to sell there. Some movies change shit so they can still sell their product.

>Is Rouge One any better than Force Awakens?
It's worse and a very bad flick in general.

Knowing that there exists Social Justice Warriors. Do there exist Social Justice Pacifists?

>a disney shill will come around to say that something true about the plot of their movie is fake
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

Finn and Poe had more chemistry together than Finn and Rey ever did. So this wouldn't surprise me one bit since it is something I am already coming to expect.

No, it's really not, you nigger.

>forgetting they let them escape in ANH and the incompetent storm troopers has always been just a meme.

Whatever tickles your jimmmies, brainlet.

AHAAHAHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

GAY NIGGERS IN SPACE

>tfw called gay by a woman because I chose not to go clubbing with her and her friends after drinking one night, instead keeping my promise to my bro to hang out
Kind of pissed me off, desu.

next time go clubbing gay boy

The other two trilogies had romance sub-plots

What's your issue with this one having one too?

It's run by Jews you tard. Remember the ones who promote degeneracy and white genocide?

GAY NIGGERS IN SPACE

>In high school
>Keep getting relentlessly hit on by this chick I have no interest in
>Play dumb and pretend to be oblivious to her blatant as fuck passes
>Eventually assumes I'm gay but doesn't explicitly say so
>"So uh some other kids were talking and they think you might be gay"
>"Who?"
>"Just...You know, other people"
>"Oh well, I'm not gay but whatever"
>Later on around friends she makes an offhand comment about how I'm clearly not looking for a relationship
The mental gymnastics some people will employ to preserve their ego is astounding sometimes.

On any other normal occasion I would have, but I didn't want to ditch a bro, who even gave me a lift on that very day to that aforementioned normie
drinking gathering.

next time force your best bro to go clubbing with you

he sounds nice

One time I was drunk at a girl's place so she said "I can't let you drive home like this, stay here for the night. I don't have a couch but you can sleep in my bed". So we slept together, and since she was doing me 2 big favors I did my best to avoid any accidental contact. The next day she told all our friends that I'm gay.

GAS THE FUCKING KIKES

>only ever been "intimate" with 2 girls
>both times I couldn't get hard because of how nervous I was
>BOTH thought I was gay
jdimsa

>Star Wars goes gay
There goes the Russian market

It's better than having a white girl be blacked.

>get a role because of affirmative action
>they push your character down to just being black and gay

thanks you JJ, if i'd be Boyega i'd be pissed as fuck

>CONFIRMS
>article doesn't actually confirm anything
Why do they do this?

hahahahhahahahha
goodbye chinese market
cant wait for this to underperform, hope disney pumps a shit ton of money into this

you mean the chinese market?