youtube.com/watch?v=pV3Y6LFXSF4
youtube.com/watch?v=hRT86ZggCEk
youtube.com/watch?v=lJfXsPiKSrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=pV3Y6LFXSF4

The original.

Definitely between these two

Nobody here has seen Pooh's Great Adventure. Basically the Pooh franchise's equivalent to Toy Story 3.

Tigger movie is great and points really heavy and depressing.

Piglets BIG movie was just their attempt to rebottle lightning.

Loved the hell out of that movie as a kid.

Pooh's Grand Adventure is the one I grew up with. Haven't seen it since I was a kid and had it on VHS, but I remember it being pretty threatening and dark at times. The scene where Pooh gets trapped in a pit was pretty upsetting

There are only two good Pooh movies, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977) and Winnie the Pooh (2011).

Wrong.

Wrong what? I just said it was the one I grew up with

Meant to quote OP but oh well

Hopefully we'll get another movie eventually

I remember 3 things watching this when I was younger.
The song, but it was from a preview of the movie
The scene where Piglets in a bubble or something after getting washed by Kanga
and where Roo and Poo and the rest are indoors while it snows worried about piglet

it was pretty decent

also pretty decent

My memory of this mixes with the series but I love it.

You know forget time travel for lewd reasons, I just want to see the times where I watched these movies again.

>no gopher

Easily the best Winnie the Pooh movie. It even has a Shamalan twist at the end. We also learn that the sanity of Pooh and friends depends on their proximity to Christopher Robin which only makes sense since their personalities are created by his imagination, or held together by it?
The pit scene was bad. I remember Pooh trying to climb out but he doesnt have fingers and its too slippery so he says something like "Welp... I suppose I'll just have to stay here then...." The idea of being a lost, SENTIENT, stuffed toy rotting in the bottom of a cave for eternity terrifies me to this day.

what was the name of the movie that revolved around the 4 seasons and rabbit with a bird? i used to have it on VHS and i only barely remember it

The trailer for this one was pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=hRT86ZggCEk

Well, he's not in the book, you know.

Yah, a tie between these two. Tigger has a really effective original plot, and Piglet's Big Movie does a great job of weaving together the old stories.

thanks to this thread i rediscovered this youtube.com/watch?v=lJfXsPiKSrA

i thought this was one of those things were you remember it, but it never really happened