>fucked up the filename
>that bargain-bin app font
>furfaggotry

christ user

pfft no!

storytime it
but skip to the secx

>Mentally ill teenagers having relationship drama
They need some goddamn adults to calm them the hell down and keep them too busy to do stupid shit

okay, storytiming none of the drama all of the sex

okay i'm done.
thanks for reading

I just realised why school REALLY exists.

There are weekly generals on Sup Forums, so no you're not the only one.

You can probably even meet one of the creators.

Been reading on and off since about... 2012?

looks gay

No, but I love to shit on the creators.

Why? What are they like?

this is the peak
its relatively sfw

Should've waited for the update tomorrow senpai.
I am invested in this comic more than i should be.

>it's a beach chapter in Acapulco
>UMI DAAAA

You know what?
I used to. It was dumb, but it was entertaining and the art was fairly consistent. There was some character growth, even if it was limited. The characters were stupid, but they were somewhat realistically stupid.

For me, peak was , back when veronica was willing to play with her characters in 'What-if' scenarios. Then it was like everything took a nosedive. She abandoned her manga-ish style which was at least consistent and started doing water colors, and just got awful. There are some panels where characters heads are literally as big as their bodies.

Things got too serious too. It wasn't crushes and relationships anymore, it was a quest to find 'the one'. Remember the chapter where the grey cat tries to kiss the white cat in a flashback? And it turns out they were 12? Who has a 'you had your chance' talk at 12?

Characters slid backwards in development. Orange cat went from dating to fill hole from older cat and white cat to just trying to score. Grey cat went from voice of reason to whiny. Angry cat, instead of learning from his father, uses violence as a solution.

I remember when the site said in the 'about' section that the comic would be over by 2015, so I figured there would be some drama at the musical with gangster cat. Musical was skipped right over. It was almost as if Veronica realized this was going to be her only cash cow.

Also, when was the last time white dog with shades was shown? I remember him and yellow cat being something, and I really liked it.

>read
Yes
>love
Hahahahaha

Imagine the immaturity of a 12 year old deviantART user in the bodies of a mid-20s married couple.

i have a sliver of hope that the writer will quit their dumb shit and actually make the characters act like they havent matured at all. some of the recent behaviors from some characters are just fucking terrible

that really isnt difficult to imagine this day in age

*act like they've actually matured

Money grabbing jerks.

Oliver gets into pointless arguments, so you think he'd be a big hit here, right? But he's really petty about everything, and can't take criticism or look at other points of view.

Veronica is...needy might be the right word? IIRC, she and Olver got married after meeting in high school and it was some long distance thing, but she's always trumpeted it as if they were destined to be together. She grossly overestimates her importance and talent, and it shows. She's started other side project, and she forgets about them, which isn't a sin, but every time it happened (IIRC again, there were like three side projects started within a year of each other) she tried to sell it like it was a new Martin book. Again, marketing isn't a bad thing, nor is confidence, but you're starting an ask blog, not posting a Lackadaisy page.
Bonus: If you read through the ask page, it becomes obvious she thinks of herself as Lucy/Daisy and Oliver as Paulo.

They both like to be in echo chambers of fans, like Willis, but unlike Willis they don't seem to care about them. Fans are just part of the background. They'd sell them used 'Official BCB Pencils' if they thought they could get away with it.

>tl;dr emotionally stunted adults who don't know how to handle attention

I know right? I had the most hope for Paulo and Daisy, but they've slid back down like a snake on a sled.

I liked how Paulo had a thing for Lucy, then kind of matured for Tess, and once she left, slept around and tried to become a Casanova to (implied) try to prove he didn't need them or feelings.

And now he's just Rico Suave and just shy of everybody loves him.

I liked how Daisy dreamt of a fairytale romance and got BTFO by Mike at the fair.

Nope, now she's roped some dweeb into fulfilling her emotional wants by playing the loving boyfriend.

This comic used to have hints of coming to terms with rejection and growing up. It was rough, but it was there. Now the drama and bittersweet comes from things not being exactly the way they want them.

i have a small slimmer of hope for paulo to nut up soon and quit being a bitch. it feels like he's got the best potential to grow up

>my work has been saved and is being posted independently
YES

Pics?

2many goons in this thread, I'm out

It's Degrassi with cats, even down to the adult fanbase consisting of people who know it's garbage but still enjoy it anyways cause it's a guilty pleasure

>too many goons
>15 people total
Come on now.
Beating a dead horse is no fun on my own.
>it's like she dove down there on purpose!

Wait! In that side mirror!
The driver!

Teenagers are idiots at times and barely learn from their mistakes.

...but abbey needs to work on his anger issues. Can't get mad at daisy taking Paulo's side when you choke hold'd the bastard for no damn reason.

Did you make this one too? Because it's my favorite.

That was the first one I made yesterday, then I did all the other jojoke ones too, because I was bored and a surprising amount of people apparently enjoyed them.
In total there's:
>Phantom Blood-loss
>Bleedout Tendency
>Bone-dust Re-shapers
>Spinal-cord Is Breakable

I actually own it physically

I think abbey is the only mentally ill character

>goons
>Sup Forums
Obvious irc posters can't take the heat. Sad!

Well, it's true that it is daycare for adolescents

Augustus Gaius Julius Caesar looks so hilarious. He's a goth, but he's a cat, and that's just funny for some reason

>Teenagers are idiots at times
>at times
>not agknowledging the fact teenagers are idiots at least 60-75% of the time
Either too old to remember, or you're still younger than 20.

No...It more of I had a strict as heck parent and was too deathly afraid to do anything remotely bad. 24.

And yeah I was being generous with the teen thing.

Fair enough

>taking therapy
>he gets worse

how does that even work?

I guess at this point we'll be using this thread for the new page today?

>lucy's depression
>daisy's dependence issues
>jrpg girl anxiety issues
>mike's borderline jerkfacery
>the author's own bpd which she projects on all the other characters
>david's sociopathy

everyone in there needs theraphy

Hopefully we get home going to Abby himself to try and apologize. At least for Daisy's sake since now she probably fucking hates him.

We get Paulo*

>but abbey needs to work on his anger issues. Can't get mad at daisy taking Paulo's side when you choke hold'd the bastard for no damn reason.

Maybe his chat with Jasmine and hopefully events that may transpire before Daisy's Birthday (like maybe Paulo going to him) will actually make him mature some and realize he isn't entirely innocent.

What are you talking about user? Do you seriously prefer the older styles with the deviantart writing over all the progress and objectively better looking chibi style? Do you simply hate change or something?

>Also, when was the last time white dog with shades was shown? I remember him and yellow cat being something
I agree with you in this point. It still hurts that pets and some old characters are never coming back too.

>lucy's depression
The pain of that suicide attempt "cured" her depresson...well obsesson with mike
>daisy's dependence issues
That's more of a "none of you will every be as good as mike" issue isn't it?
>jrpg girl anxiety issues
...who?
>mike's borderline jerkfacery
Let sandy dump his sorry ass. It's the only solution.
>david's sociopathy
David is pure and has done nothing wrong.

>David is pure
Ok, let's rewind all we know about our boy-doggie David

>NEVER EVER reacts empathically with his friends' drama and suffering
>emotionally retarded, tends to put on a shallow blank face to cover himself
>tends to say morbid or unapropriate things (he was the first to assume Lucy had died)
>shallow and superficial relationships with everyone (maybe except for Paulo)
>almost never shows any sadness or fear (remember the bear chase in acapulco)
>has manipulated Paulo into taking the wrong decisions multiple times
>superficial charm
>his "forgetfulness" might very well be a way for him to lie and manipulate everyone (>he doesn't know who Kizuna is)
>tends to get into weird stuff more easily than others
>would abandon Paulo without any doubt (remember "Critical Hit")
>says he loves Paulo, but never shows any concern unless it confronts him
>that fucking blank emotionless stare he uses 90% of the time

>some of these are legit psychopathic/sociopathic traits

Consider Taeshi did a course of psychology in the past, so she probably knows exactly what is happening. Sue acts similar, but even she shows a bit of empathy sometimes.

When is he going to let his mask slip and show his true self?

How could this work other than just as an understated gag? "zoomj the goofy animu comic relief is actually mentally ill" is a stupid turn to take.

its a fun one to me
also, this one can be seen miles away if you have any understanding of how psychos are like

Migrate:

Eh he reacts to paulos suffering and when mike tells the story of him being a jerk. Heck he even casually professed his love for paulo

>implying he isn't faking it so he doesn't lose his favorite boy toy

he's not really evil though, he just has some psychopath-tier emotional stunts

I would let it go if I ever saw him showing empathy unconciously, but he just never ever did it

Eat it, I'm not from the IRC

>goes through like three gf's over the course of a year
>guy keeps making fun of my dead mom
>and i catch him and my gf and the anime convention together
>and he kissed me the other day

he had pretty good reason, but it's really Daisy's fault for being so condoning

t b h f a m

No one's talking about the new page yet?

Check the catalog.

There's been update threads for least a couple of weeks. I visit Sup Forums in pulses/

I'm 80% sure David is just playing the fool.