How many times have you seen it, bros?

How many times have you seen it, bros?

28 times here. I'm going back this afternoon to see it in IMAX® again; this time I'll be wearing a cheeto-stained fedora to see if it enhances the kino experience

783 times here. 784th later today

>Saw it yesterday at smaller Kinoplex
>Want to see it again at IMAX for premium Kino
>They've stopped showing it at the IMAX theatre

Should I see it in 3D or 4D?

>Should I see it in 3D or 4D?
>implying you didn't already see it in 4D

How many times you see it is unimportant. Whether you're doing it for the right reason or not is the real question.

>le shill meme
>ironically trying to shill
>pretending you arent legitimately shilling DOA product

Seeing it in 5D this weekend with my wife's son

i would do everything for her

>not watching it in 5D tesseract vision

They don't even play it in Imax in the Netherlands

Still havent seen it yet. The girl im dating refused to see it because "she hates scifi" and the only one of my friends im close enough with to just go to the movies with hasnt been free when I am to see it. And I dont want to go alone :(

>not watching it in 1D to savour the bleakness dimensionally
I am truly surrounded by plebs.

dump that bitch like a bad habit

Go alone you fucking twat. The first time is kind of weird, but after that going alone seems second nature. Do it faggot.

I used my cheeto dust fedora so I could have something to eat during the kinographie but I was so euphoric by Deakins' photography I forgot to eat.

Im on the fence with her. A lot of things I really like and some things im unsure about. I wonder if im maybe being too picky and judgmental when ive got a lot of flaws myself, and if by dumping this girl who I know is really into me if its a mistake. What if I never find the one?

>thursday night this week is the only night I have free til next Tuesday

I might have to see if alone if I cant get my friend to come because it will stop playing soon

Its not even on IMAX in Russia for a week already. Instead we have Salut-7 and geostorm. Fucking russia.

Imagine working as a projectionist and being able to see Blade Runner 2049 countless amount of times and being paid to do so.

fuck off viral marketer

Yeah, it would be horrible. You couldn't pay me to see it again

Get out.

Tell her she's a bitch and see it by yourself.

hmm

I've seen it 14 times with my favorite fedora and trench coat, and 9 times with just my fedora.

Based Villenueve has surpassed Nolan and JK Rowling to become truly le greatest artiste in all human history. Gosling is so based, and muh feels when muh 2D waifu was so kawwaii.

1. your gf has better taste than you
2. not wanting to go alone is super beta
overall, it's time for suicide

I've seent it 69 times lol

kek, all the post is missing is this pic attached

I've seen it 4 times today alone

C чeтвepгa oпять в Aймaкce пoкaзывaть нaчнyт.

Only on my 8th time.

After the first few I made sure to sit next to a female specimen, and loudly whisper plot points to myself so she can understand the movie such as; "OH, SO THE HOLOGRAM JUST CALLS EVERYONE JOE. HE MUST BE DISILLUSIONED NOW" and "WOW I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE THE KID, BUT HE'S NOT, THEY EXPERTLY TWISTED MY ASSUMPTIONS"

I'm sure they appreciate it since it would just be 3 hours of flashing colours and noises without me to decipher it for their brains. They might even want to discuss the themes of male loneliness with me after.

I saw it twice, both in IMAX

Unironically twice in IMAX

this, plus 3 more time in usual theatre

>only one IMAX in London
>capeshit is the only thing theyre showing this entire week

>>only one IMAX in London
There are at least 3 that I know of

I tipped my fedora every time based Deakins busted out a kino shot

I saw it once and wish I hadn't

I want to see it, but it has to be at the right time since I cannot afford to spend three hours.