American Housewife

Anyone else here watching this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8r3OgtMnW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What model of realdoll is that

she is real

why the fuck would i watch something with that title?

why wouldn't you?
youtube.com/watch?v=j8r3OgtMnW0

BLACK MALE WHITE FEMALE EVERY FUCKING TIME

>"So another study session tomorrow?
>"Yeah, I'd like that"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>start watching series for qt girl
>black male love interest

Fag on Chan crying about it, every fucking time!

>start watching series for the most pathetic reasons
>has to reflect on the fact that he's pathetic when his motivation is interesting in something that isn't as pathetic as him

Hurry, Chan-ninnies, go find a picture of your aryan princess sitting next to a white guy, even if its her own brother, irl so that you can go back to picturing her giving a damn about you personally again. Andele!

what?

>chan-fag posts a cryptic meme as a pick-me-up
>fools no one into thinking he posted it out of pride

what?

Don't worry about it, dumbass.

is this your first day here, retard? Lurk moar dumb redditor. Wasted trips.

>Chan-fag "ironically" posts "what?" over and over again, sinking deeper into his Chan loser persona and avoiding his own internal torment

Again, no worries, dumbass.

>is real

JEWS!!!

I don't understand you

>it'a a truman goes to Sup Forums from rebbut and single handedly tries to change it episode

>Chan-fag regurgitates buzzwords and terms he read in the year he's been visiting
>fools no one into believing he post in confidence
>sinks even deeper into the Chan loser persona in the effort to avoid facing his internal torment

That nice, stupid ass.

>it's actually a Chan-fag sinking deeper into his loser persona when faced with the reality of his predictable reactions and irrelevance

Why is it you Chan dorks ALWAYS sink to thinking someone is trying to hang out with you and not just poke fun at your pathetic existence.

pretending to be retarded is the easiest but also the least skilled form of bait

4/10 made me reply

>your pathetic existence.
>le psychoanalitic breakdown attack
Oh boy this wholesome well-adjusted member of society sure made me question my life choices. I've never seen such truth bombs dropped before! How does she/he (I'm not sexist anymore, sorry) do it?

>angry Chan-fags no longer hiding behind typical Chan-faggotry like weak memes and "irony"
>they are now rebelling and lashing out at reality itself instead of addressing their internal torment
>leaving the Chan loser personas behind, they now attempt to identify what causes them to react so negatively, if only to regain control of their confidence as Chan losers

Oops, my bad.

The one Chan-fag is still posting memes while "sarcastically" ranting like an alchie at an intervention.