Who should we replace and why is it beast?

Who should we replace and why is it beast?

Angel is clearly the most useless team member

he's hot though so he should stay

why not replace Jean "pray away the gay" Grey

WHY THE FUCK ARE MUTANTS ALWAYS FUCKING BLUE.

Iceman has no personality or stories to his name. He's the first one they should drop.

Yes, let's kill Jean again. I hate this new one even more than I hated the old one. Beast is fine. I like him, but not his janky new look. Fuck you Bendis.

I fucking posted it in the related thread, dumbass. Back in the old days comics were printed on cheap paper using ink printing presses. Grays and Blacks were hard to use, and really damn expensive. Blue is a basic one tone color. Financially and logistically, it made sense to use blue.

Replace beast with nightcrawler and angel with... fuck it, I dunno. Colossus.

Oh fuck no. I hate Nightcrawler. All he does is sexually harass his female team mates. Colossus is boring. He's either obsessing over his little lolita demon bitch of a sister, dead, or betraying the X-Men to the ideologue villain of the week.

It's because colors used to be a lot harder to print back when these characters were created.
Beast was meant to mutate into a gray haired ape-man in the original concept.
That was hard to depict. The printers kept messing the color up.
The Incredible Hulk had the same problem, Banner was originally cursed with turning into a big gray radioactive monster every night at sunset.
So Hank ended up being called raven-haired in early Avenger's dialog, but the art ended up making him seem more blue even then so they just started calling him blue in dialog.
Then there's the original concept for Nightcrawler: he was always meant to be Mystique's biological son ... one way or another ... and that blue family resemblance was always a key plotpoint. Remember, Hank wasn't a main in the X-Men books at that time, so Kurt was usually the only blue mutant.
Then there's the issue of a limited palette to pick from, most colors like brown, pink, or yellow wouldn't read as "mutant" to the eye.
And as mentioned before, gray and black are technically troublesome. FYI: so was orange, just not as much.
Blue, red, and green are left to use.
Green is Hulk's color, Green Goblin's color, Man-Thing's color, etc...
Red is more demonic looking.
Blue is just a color that screams "not found in nature", and that's perfect for mutants.

What's the point of Angel

He has wings... and???

I away wanted to combine beast and straight iceman
Into some kind of ice beast

and turn angel into a cyborg symbioti like blue beetle

I like this idea

Definitely Jean. They should totally replace Jean with a cosmic goddess, or a demonic Hellqueen, or maybe even someone with more youth appeal.
And Beast! They need to replace Beast with an evil twin from an alternate reality or an evil twin from the future or maybe even just go with a replacement that would embody Beast's original non-blue gorilla concept.
Maybe it's time to replace Angel? He needs to be replaced with someone more badass, more "death from above" somehow...
I like Iceman, I really like-like him, he can stay, I just wish there could be more of him.
And Cyclops is just all wrong, he needs to be killed off ASAP. I need that done yesterday.
Let's replace him as X-Men leader with a totally different character ... like a hot chick.

He's got suck superpowers, yeah, but in the drama part of the story he's the perfect guy that steals Jean away Scott and is literally a perfect angel living a blessed life in every respect.

Remove them all. They are all cancer and they need to leave.

Whats wrong with Beast

Are we talking because of powers or personality? Because if it's powers then angel has to go. If it's personality then the only one who hasn't been totally ruined is angel and rightclops. But fuck tyke.
Damn I feel bad for x-fags.

absolute pleb opinion

>a cosmic goddess, or a demonic Hellqueen
So, replace her with the Phoenix taking Jean's form or a literal clone of Jean?

Think back, was Jean more or less popular than either one of them?

And he's a 6ft tall athlete. This is not DC.

> the only one who hasn't been totally ruined is angel
But angel is ruined to the state of absolute wreck, though

Compare and contrast with Beak
He has no wings, and his head looks like featherless giant chicken one

Nightcrawler is the best. You have bad taste or a bad brain or both.