KEK

KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUbA0UXyJn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

c-clearly people like it so much they want to pay for it to support the creators

How does piracy even effect it
It's not like it's a movie where they actually can loose money
The shit is already free. You just need a TV subscription. I don't

Yeah, it peaked with Glenn's death. That was clearly the moment people had been tuning in to finally witness. Once it finally happened, it was just "alright now what" and then they introduced the trash people and the fucking CGI tiger. Clearly a lot of people were going to turn away from that shit.

They must have converted all that lost revenue into genuine streams.

Are they pretending it's a good thing?

>this show is still going

I checked out after the governor died and the main cast all got split up and went seperate ways.

Isn't this what they wanted to happen?
>really makes you think

yes, the ultimate goal in anti-piracy is to make everything so bad that no one even wants to pirate it.

ad revenue's dude. lets say some cookie brand wants to advertise on amc. if amc can say that aprox 50,0000( i know nothing about actual numbers) people watch the show they can charge x amount of money now. if only half that amount are watching the show they are only gonna get half that amount of money.

That's perhaps the real reason why TV is so shit these days - it's a deliberate attempt to make people stop downloading it

one person with a sniper rifle could have solved this whole season already

Why do Murican shows always milk the cow dry? I didn't even realize this shitshow was still going. Why can't they have 3 stellar seasons? Why do they need to drag it out and go on and on and on? Fucking noses I swear, they tricked me into following Lost for years. Never again I tell you, never again.

>being this retarded

>people watching it live down 40%
>people pirating it down 42%

It's kinda weird how closely those align isn't it?

>can loose money
>loose

nigga you are dumb af
they are not saying it at all, they are saying the show got so fucking bad people not even bother to pirate it

I stopped watching on season 5 finale.

Is Scott Buck directing season 8?

The source material does the same thing.

Does this show still deal with the zombie menace?

muh negan, muh lucille, ooh what a badass

This show is already 5 seasons too long. It’s torture.

The amount they can charge for advertising slots during it

No point watching after glenn and abraham died, no more likable characters

I don't no where you live but that's what happens when people want easy money. It's just America produces a lot more shit so it happens here more plus everyone is watching our shit even over theirs so clearly they don't mind that much.

Well, well, WELL!
>leans back
I hope SOMEbody remembered to wear their involuntary defecation britches today, because I'm telling you STRAIGHT, kemosabe, that's exactly what's going DOWN! SOMEbody. Is aBOUT. To take a big ole POOPY. Right into whatEVER pair of britches they HAPPEN. To be WEARing. So I really do HOPE that SOMEbody, for their sake, reMEMberedtaWEAR their INvolunTARy DEFeCATion BRITCHestoDAY!

And by SOMEbody IIII meeeeean YOU! Because that's what you're about to do. Defecate. In your britches. Involuntarily, of course. Hence the name.

WOW

>the absolute STATE of euroPEEan """""education"""""

amc is the one to blame here. the quality dropped since the begining of season two cuz amc are greedy fucks

*leans in close*
you know what rick, lucille isn't really thirsty right now but.....
*bounces on his feet and leans back 50 degrees*
I AM STARVING, I THINK I WILL TAKE SOME OF THAT GRUB.
YESSIR, YOU SEE RICK WATCHING YOU ALL PLAY HIDE AND SEEK WITH MY GUNS , AND THEY ARE MY GUNS JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR, REALLY WORKED UP MY APPETITE. I HOPE THE FAT LADY DIDN'T EAT ALL THE INGREDIENTS OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY.
SO RICK, YOU AND FATTY OVER THERE ARE GONNA POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF THE PANTRY
AND YOU KNOW WHAT?
I WANT THAT LOVELY LADY THAT KILLED US THAT DEER, TO MAKE ME A SANDWICH
MMHMMM I WANT A FRENCH ROLL, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GUYS DON'T MAKE THEM RIGHT?
YOU WAVED THE WHITE FLAG AS FAST AS A FRENCH MAN.
*Rick still looking off into the distance with a thousand yard stare leads Negan to the Pantry*
HEY FATTY WHAT YOU GOT ON THE MENU.
YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL JUST STROLL THROUGH AND PICK WHAT I WANT.
PICKLES IN A JAR, MMMM THOSE ARE A GREAT REMINDER OF THE SITUATION YOU'RE IN AYY RICK?

IS THAT HAM? I THOUGHT THE ONLY THING PIGGY AROUND HERE WAS FATTY WATCHING THE FOOD. I THINK I'LL TAKE A COUPLE SLICES OF THAT.

OH MY GOD RICK YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE! ROAST BEEF? WELL GEE WILLICKERS YOU KNOW I LOVE ME SOME ROAST BEEF. I HAD SOME OF THE ROAST BEEF DWIGHT GAVE ME AWHILE BACK LAST NIGHT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING.
DID YOU GUYS GROW YOUR OWN LETTUCE? YOU KNOW I AM A GROWING BOY BUT AS A NICE GUY I THINK I'LL ONLY TAKE A PIECE.
HEY RICK PASS THE MUSTARD, YOU BARELY HAVE ENOUGH HERE TO MUSTARD UP A DECENT SANDWICH
"we have mayo too if you want"
*negan's smile instantly drops*
NO THAT SHIT WILL NOT FLY HERE
*Lucille's the mayo jar*

I guess you could say Lucille is bat shit crazy about her hatred of mayo.
NOW THEN, LET'S TRY THIS BAD BOY OUT.
TIME TO BRING THIS GRAVY TRAIN DOWNTOWN.
MMMMM NOW THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING TO GET SANDWICHED AROUND HERE, YOUR WIFE RICK?
*chucks the sandwich away after one bite biting his tongue chuckling*

it's over. there's is no coming back from this. the internet has spoken. well done amc

Every episode of TWD is dull and painfully limps to a cliff hanger for 45 minutes. For the last 3 years I wait until the entire season is out before pirating it.

no matter what you do in this life murican education will always be the shittiest in the solar system. murican intellectuals are on par with yuropean ditchdiggers

We can't all be British and have five episodes over three seasons that span 15 years of production.

i always watch the premiere then binge two to seven then watch the finale live again. been doing this for most serial shows. last series i saw live for each ep was probably td

but that's wrong and you know it. euroPEEans are only taught atheist commie propaganda

>when nobody even wants your product for free

The fucking episode was garbage. Absolute fucking trash. I don't know why i keep doing this to myself.

I don't blame anyone tuning out.

So that's how you stop piracy, huh?
Really boils the noodles.

how is this even possible. how do normies just ecide one day their favourite normie show isnt good enough anymore even though it's always been normieshit?

because last season was shit and now no one gives a shit

They never truly liked it - it was always just a trend to "like" it.

>last season
more like last 7 seasons

Rick's accent keeps getting thicker with each season it's ridiculous.

it starts when the ratio of black people gets too high

Public education is trash. Here or there its a fucking commie travesty mostly filled with broads who scream, "MUH FEELZ FOR IMMIGRENTZZZZ MUH FEELZ EDJEWCATION FER ALL" and nothing gets done and they just bicker and whine about their pensions.

Normies aren't into discovery channel wildlife shows. And fuck, if I'm gonna watch apes doing ape things, it's gonna be to the soothing tones of David Attenborough

No matter what, you can't teach niggers

in japan stuff ends

>the state of nu/tv/
you have to go back

can't be european because they pay for TV licenses

Why was the last episode one giant montage?

The Walking Dead is comedy now, take it as an action/comedy show.

>how does money work?

>show is so terrible people won't even steal it

More powerful than Denuvo.

>oh noes only 11.4 MILLION people watched
>that’s 1 million less than Game of Thrones HIGHEST viewed episode

Wtf are you even spouting off about? If you don't think that's a realistic depiction of what teaching is nowadays your wrong. I'm also not the one who brought up the education argument based on the assumption of one's country of origin.

The absolute state of 17 year old faggots who just discovered Sup Forums. ((YOU)) have to go back to class now.

AMC is going to use the low ratings as reason to slash the show's budget.

do they write about coke prizes as well?

> If you don't think that's a realistic depiction of what teaching is nowadays your wrong
It's not, I teach and lots of my colleagues are straight up fascists. But I am in Europe and I'm talking about my fucking job, so I don't sperg out about commies for no reason

>I'm also not the one who brought up the education argument based on the assumption of one's country of origin
not the guy you replied to earlier

I stopped watching the moment the governor sperged out and killed all his people with 1 clip of submachine gun ammo.

I stopped pirating both the comic and show some years ago.

They just lost the people on both sides of the midline. The "eh, it's alright, so I'll watch it on tv" ones, and the "eh, it's too shitty to pay to watch, but it fills an afternoon at least" ones. Pretty soon, they'll only have to die-hard fans who will watch it no matter how shit it gets.

i gave up on the comics a few issues after the negan arch finished. it just got so boring and typical.

>4channer a teacher
education today may be worse than thought

same thing happened to ER when they killed pic related I stopped watching

The the author acknowledged that he has no plan for the story and just comes up with new stuff on the go. It's basicly a soap opera.

i never noticed this until you mentioned it. it's true, holy shit he's gone native hasn't he

probably has a bastard or two in Georgia by now

>Kirkman is only 38
>could theoretically keep this up for 40+ more years

the show is legit ass now. pointless plot lines included with mindless filler
go back to making zombies the villains or something. negan is just guvnor 2.0 but worse

AHM GUNN KILL NEEGAN M'SELF

AH WEEL!

THEM SURVIVARS DON' STAND A CHANCE YA HEAR

He's one YEE-HAW away from being 100% a fucking parody.

I stopped right after S1 that one season of retardation was enough.

that 42% drop all came from slant eyed orientals

the Houston Rockets had around the same % drop when Yao Ming retired

its a racial thing

Nobody cares enough to even pirate this garbage.

Nigga doesn't even kill Negan in the end. He is still alive roaming the world with a knife.

I feel sorry for whoever actually made themselves finish season 7. Physically couldn't do it. It's the worst 4 episodes I've ever seen from a tv show.

In the comic. Show does its own thing and i really really doubt Jeffrey Dean Morgan will be around for much longer.

>our guy in the back not giving a fuck

Well that's a shame because the seasons where they were separated and vulnerable were the most interesting

>women

lel those triggered fucks

people are tired of the edgy people shit. no one cares anymore, no one cares. Should be about aliens at this point. Should be about anything other than some edgy ne'er-do-well and their band of merry shit stains.

Brazil was a mistake

goddamn imagine the stench of that nigger's hair.

>women

Poor dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUbA0UXyJn4
>Guy in the corner guilty of not giving a fuck

do people really act like this? I burst out laughing at this scene.

Fuck off commie.

what movie is this?

normies disgust me

Especially after seasons and seasons of pretentious tertiary sideplots that happened. How the fuck do you force yourself to care despite all that shit.

Full Metal Jacket

bingo

i picked this up and marathoned the first 7 seasons a few months ago

i cannot imagine the idea of actually committing to watching this weekly with how fucking disgustingly bad it was

how the fuck is this show so garbage

>zombie apocalypse
>limitless possibilities to come up with cool stuff
>instead of any interesting scenarios the show is just bottom tier drama
>WAAHHH WHY DID X STICK THEIR DICK IN Y INSTEAD OF Z

It's cheaper to keep everything like a soap opera

Looks like Rick is in quite the pickle
He may even be one himself
A pickle of a man
To describe him in that state you could refer to him as