>Gotham
>season 3 ep 13
>Jerome is back
>everything is forced
>everything is edgy
>everyone is "laughing"
>everything is shitty
>The "jokers"
did we goto neo gotham in 80 years or something?
>they want to bring in Harley even tho she wouldn't even have a reason
Why does this feel so forced and bad all of a sudden? Like before all this, before season 3 it wasn't this bad. the Joker wasn't even this early, the joker is literally Batman's fault, so why is this like this?I don't understand the fuck is going on... I'm honestly about to drop gotham.

It's an Elseworlds not an adaption. Cause and effect are not going to be the same. I don't even watch the show but I understand this much.

So far, everything is just bad.
I dont get why Jerome is trying to be ledgers joker.

he's trying to be all jokers

when do we get to see 60's joker.. lol

Nigga the concept of this show is garbage.

Bruce Wayne is 10 and all of his villains are 30 and destroying Gotham.

Also Penguin and the Riddler are Fucking!

>Also Penguin and the Riddler are Fucking!
that became clear.

The only reason it's on now is cause normies think they know Gotham and think they know Batman...
I'm finishing this ep and calling it quits.

At least Supergirl isn't THIS bad

>Also Penguin and the Riddler are Fucking!
no penguin wants to fuck riddle man. riddle man wants to break penguin

>DC comics
fuck off faggot

better than The Flash and Daredevil

>Gotham is better than the flash
Shit taste broham. Gut gud

(you)

Seriously? This week's episode was fantastic. It's clear they're drawing heavy inspirations from the current DC comics run, and they're doing shit you'd never see on TV before.

Jerome is a perfect Joker. The writing for him is spot on and the kid nails it every time he's on screen. Hell, bringing him back is a signature of The Joker, who seems to have the most powerful power in comics: Joker Immunity.

My only gripe right now is that they're struggling to find some way for Penguin, Nygma, and Barbara to stay relevant and involved in the story. It feels like there's three separate stories right now with no clear conversion, and that can only go on for so long.

Why tho, I don't get why the fuck they are doing this? Is this an alternate story line? I was never told if it was. That's why I'm not a fan, if it's an AU ok I get it. But come on, Bruce with all his villains being villains this early and that much older than him? by time he's Batman, all these people will be well in their 50s

>Seriously? This week's episode was fantastic. It's clear they're drawing heavy inspirations from the current DC comics run, and they're doing shit you'd never see on TV before.

Either good bait or clinically retarded.

DC can't into the visual medium by now, the abortions that were Man of Steel, Bats v. Supes and (arguably) Suicide Squad should certainly prove that.

The problem is, unlike the MCU, there is no one continuous DC continuity across all visual media. That's where people get fucking confused. The Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl are all together, but Gotham floats around in it's own universe, and both are separate from anything DC shits out on the silver screen.

I like Gotham. But I also like Agents of SHIELD, so my opinion may be worth shit to most people here. I could really give two shits about Flash, Arrow, and SJWGirl. And any film post The Dark Knight Rises is a fucking maraschino cherry on the floor of a Planned Parenthood as far as I'm concerned.

Feel free to explain why you feel that way, mein negro amigo.

i don't even watch this shit and i know it's loosely based on batman lore, it's not a real prequel to your comics.

come on dude.

Since Supergirl has been put on CW finally, I believe their writing actually has gotten better. So it's not completely shit anymore.

I never understood why the retards that started Supergirl thought it was a good idea to make a DC COMIC SHOW in ANOTHER UNIVERSE. How hard is it to keep it in the same? So when are we going to see the Flash and Agents of Shield collide? I mean they could always make it happen, they got a way to goto different earths RIGHT?

I'm more mad about characters. I honestly hate when a character is taken to the "extreme" or some random actor who has no idea how a character works and tries his hardest to over play him.

Heath did a great Job with the Joker in his own sense.
Ever joker since then has been a bit different and to get their, most of the people who have played the Joker have said that the role did fuck with their head a bit. Even Mark Hamil said it did to him some times.

My point is that this Jerome faggot is try hard. First he tries to act crazy and then he is now trying to act all Heath-Joker edgy.

I don't get why they are telling him to act this way. I don't even think I'd want to ever know what it's like to even remotely have to be int he mindset of the joker at all ya know?

>My only gripe right now is that they're struggling to find some way for Penguin, Nygma, and Barbara to stay relevant and involved in the story.

can't help it that Joker stole the show, with the last episode everything that happened before seems irrelevant right now. Also the war between Pinguin and the Riddler has been pretty one-sided so far with the Riddler playing Pinguin like a damn fiddle.

I guess this is also why we had the Selina subplot so that the court of owls could be done later after the Jokers arc.

I kinda like the over the top edge. It reminds me of American Horror Story in that way. Everything seems to happen strictly for the schlockiest outcome. I think it fun. Gives it a little pizazz that the other super hero shows lack.

>At least Supergirl is not that bad

I watched the Gotham episode, and then the Supergirl episode of this week immediately afterwards.

They can't be even compared in quality. Nobody tries to ACT on Supergirl, as it's pretty much an excuse to show more Melissa Benoist lewd neck and go all "fellow kids" on the audience with that unreal tongue in cheek speech.

Gotham was edgy, no lie, but its edginess is both hilarious and artistic, something the show has long since understood and pretty much has no rules now.

Although I'll agree that Barbara/Tabitha/Riddler plot is taking too long to actually bear any fruit. And considering the gamechanger the Joker just brought with the power outage, the whole Penguin gang storyline is gonna get sidelined.

Part of the Gotham's beauty is its sheer madness, and Leslie's dialogue with telling Jerome what happened while he was dead lampshaded that.

Gotham had potential then it turned into more cringe inducing edgy hambeast produced fanfic than OUAT.

Maybe I'm more for the "light scene" type of deal.

I'm surprised that at this point the CW isn't going onto tumblr and looking for fan fictions

The good of Gotham is better than the good of most other capeshit shows.

Bruce/Catgirl needs to die. Useless characters useless storylines. The only good plot line with them was the one with Galavan's sexy niece who is gone now. I wish they could be removed from the show forever.

>Retarded namefag has legit autism
Makes sense.

I don't mind that cause at least it adds up to their kid later

>I'm mad and don't know how to form a response so instead here's a basic insult!
Nice! I love it!

They should just cancel this shit. Tryhard Ledger is embarrassing.

2nd

Its Smallville syndrome.
You faggots thought you'd be exempt.

>The good of Gotham is better than the good of most other capeshit shows.
That's because the only good/decent capeshit shows are the Marvel Netflix shows and even then only Daredevil is the only one worth watching right now. Gotham has a few novel idea behind it, but most of it is complete shit.

Good thing I liked Smallville then

>Chill bruce dodging Selina's punches

They already replaced him with the evil clone, right?

DUDE FORESHADOWING LMAO