How does Japan handle LGBT and feminism so much better than America who is trying to lead and be outspoken about these...

How does Japan handle LGBT and feminism so much better than America who is trying to lead and be outspoken about these issues? Why does Marvel let shitty writers ruin characters and try to belittle their white male readers? Maybe it needs better competition than DC? Or maybe Dc needs to start destroying it in sales?

>How does Japan handle LGBT and feminism so much better than America
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because it panders to you dick so you don't mind.

user, you need to stop thinking animu and mango are accurate representations of Japan.

>Japan
>handling LGBT better than America
What are you smoking?

he means they dont use it at all

Use it as in what? They don't use it in fucking anime or they don't use it in real life?

Jap artists aren't afraid of being faggots
Also gl hf being outside the social norm in Japan

3,4, and 5.

Japan doesn't believe LGBT is a real thing. They're like "oh yeah, sometimes high school girls start dating other girls, but they'll grow out of it and start wanting husbands before long."

Also, their understanding of feminism is pants-on-head retarded, like "Women can have jobs and rights and so on; they just ought to quit that nonsense when they become housewives."

Because above all else they still try to draw their characters attractively, regardless of backlash.

Think of how many great Sup Forums heroines look like complete dogshit now that the public doesn't want them to look attractive at all.

Yuri on Ice is now top 3-5 (or on pace to be) highest selling anime ever. The west and east loved it. What does the west have? Steven universe and.....Korra.

There's also Sailor moon that influences many western animators. Transgenders are slowly being treated better and has Wandering son which is praised.

>and try to belittle their white male readers?

Awwww, the big bad Big Two is belittling you? You need a hug, snowflake?

>"Women can have jobs and rights and so on; they just ought to quit that nonsense when they become housewives."

Yet they have declining birthrates because women can't care enough to date the men there.

That's because of fujoshits.

Fujo pandering anime is different from LGBT rights, user

japan merely fetishizes homosexuality and women's sexuality
they dont exist in conventional japanese society

anime isnt real

Japan has just perfected their pandering method to Fujoshis and made it profitable even outside that field. Their culture and media consumption habits also makes it possible to pander to small demographics and make a nice profit from it thanks to the size of the population and preference to domestic media.

Sounds good to me. It's because feminism that Japanese womyn became cunts who think dating and marry is beneath them. Also, Japanese man becoming betas who worship fictional girls. Japan is doom.

WTF I love being gay now!

Maybe it's because the women want to carry on with their careers, but it's frowned upon to do that when you get married and have a kid, and the men don't date the women because they're expected to be the sole providers for their wife and kids, it's their own society's self-imposed declining birthrate.

>[thing I don't like] is totally responsible for destroying a country guise!

I'm not white. I just think if they wanna promote the Liberal idea of quality they should show it by not belittling another race just like they wouldn't want their minority audience to be belittled.

FYI most white people aren't racist.

You don't actually understand Japanese culture, do you?
Lesbianism is considered "cute" and a phase that will be grown out of. If an ADULT woman is a lesbian she's considered a freak and treated like a second class citizen. Hell, just about all LGBT Japanese people are treated as second class citizens who will never contribute to society. A bit less so in the Cities of course.

Fujo pandering is FREE!. YoI is gay through and through.

It doesn't make sense to say that society is still dictating that despite the women freely choosing to do so otherwise.

>As a black male I have thoughts about racism that make me sound like a white person!

I beg to differ. They do exist in the Japanese society but are just private matters that are not turned into whatever "pride".

>It's because feminism that Japanese womyn became cunts who think dating and marry is beneath them

I mean really. The Japanese married life is so blissful, why would anybody not want that:
>Wife expected to handle all family matters by herself, such as raising the kids, keep the house in tiptop shape, cook dinner, etc.
>Meanwhile husband is barely ever at home because work, does very little when he is at home

>when she knows she fucked up

Basically they got comic and cartoon-genres other than fantasy wrestling and editors who don't work to make sure that the quality of their products is low.

There are more successful female mangaka than there are successful female comic book writers.

How's that feminism working for you?

I'm not black either.

Of course homosexuals exist. They would merely be shunned by everyone else they know if they let anyone else know about it.

>anyone who isn't white must be black
Countries other than America exist

it's not that high of a number though.

Japan also has more successful male mangaka than in the west.

right
the quality of their product is low without any editing

香蕉人吗?

Japan doesn't support gays, user, they don't have "pride" because gay people are viewed as freaks, they don't have gay marriage because while gay people do exist in Japan, they're not supported in Japan

>not that high of a number
There are two entire genres of manga dedicated to women, shoujo and josei which are both almost entirely written by women.

Calling a white guy a shitstick once in a while is not belittling the entire white audience. I find it amusing how this site loves to spout nigger this nigger that but make one comment about belittling white people in a generalizing way and people get so fucking triggered over it.

Don't forget the Yaoi genre is also written by women

A good chunk of Yuri too.

yes but "successful" is what I'm talking about.

Name 5

I want Mina Ashido to dissolve my dick in her mouth

Yuri on ice actually has pretty excellent animation and comedy in it. It's not just your typical "god I want to suck that dick so hard, senpai" fujoshit.

Because they don't care,

Japanese feminists are too busy dealing with real problems to give a fuck about some shit a stupid cartoon is doing.

The problem with western feminism is that what it boils down too is a bunch of bitchy landwhales wanting to pat themselves on the back without doing any actual work so they cry that cartoon titties are sending a wrong image

I'm hispanic but act way more white than hispanic.

Except the left doesn't just call out one white person. When trump won "all trump voters were racist". When ScarJo takes the lead as the Major in GitS it's whitewashing and not that she's an A list actor and asian actors aren't so not gonna waste money for a c list asian

>They do exist in the Japanese society but are just private matters that are not turned into whatever "pride".
This is how I know you don't actually no anything about Japan, you gaijin fuck.

>Calling a white guy a shitstick once in a while is not belittling the entire white audience.
Last I checked belittling a woman (a prominent one at least) automatically means you "belittle women." Why would the same not apply to another identity group?

Yeah, nah.

Now that I think about it, even in pandering fetishized anime stuff, it is rare that any lesbian character is older than a high school students.

The only exception that comes to mind is the scientist chick in Eva, which of course was meant to be 'messed up'.

I don't think Japan as a whole is all that accepting of homosexuals, particularly the older generation, of which takes up a considerably larger proportion than the US.

>1 person invalidates all the other gay people that cheered on yuri on ice

user-kun I...

Rumiko Takahashi - Inuyasha
Hiromu Arakawa - Full Metal Alchemist
Naoko Takeuchi - Sailor Moon
Katsura Hoshino - D Grayman
Kazue Kato - Blue Exorcist
CLAMP - Cardcaptor Sakura
Shinobu Ohtaka - Magi

In psycho pass one of the officers and the female scientist are in a relationship.

I meant the last part, man. The creator's a homophobe.

Yeah that's not that much. More than comics but compared to male mangakas it's medium-small. Also

>D.GrayMan
>successfull.

>people can't change
Truly leddit.

>no anything
>no
kms

Because white men generally speaking don't have a consistent cultural history of being oppressed, like minorities and women do. When it comes to oppressing white men, we love to get really specific, so that it's just the Irish who are all awful, or the Italians, or those assholes who live on the other side of town that wear different kinds of hats, etc.

This, and it's likely not forced on them as much in Japoland. In the U.S. a lot of people are just subjugated to all of these creators tweaking shit and making Spiderman a polysexual reptile.
People who actually hate that shit end up hating faggots while faggots hate getting misrepresented by 'open minded' writers.

Meanwhile, Japan has more close knit hardcore communities. You could probably find motorcycling dickgirls in most comic shops, but they're in the back.

>compared to male mangakas
And? That doesn't matter at all.

Western comics for as long as they have been going on STILL don't have as many successful female writers as Japan does or a shoujo/josei equivalent despite harping on about feminism and equality.

Shunned is not the word I would employ. The subject is not put forward because because is a private matter.

Why would they need support on a private matter ? While I concur gay marriage is one aspect of an open-minded society, it is not an absolute measure of it. After all, it is a matter of law. As fas as I know, and having been in Japan for quite a long time, homosexuals are not chemically treated, or put to death. However, and this is an aspect that must be taken in account, they express differently than their westerner counterparts (Romanian flag anywhere ?). Hence you may not see the message because you may not be used to see it.

Because Japan uses it as a tasteful addition to their cast. Some even help develop characters

Here, we add LGBT characters JUST for the sake of diversity. The most development these characters get is "oh btw Im gay lol"

The guys not wrong. I get bored and look at bl a lot. Japanese women have a very "scare the gay" away mentality. But the difference is, that unlike conservative christians falsely portray gay people being predatory and basically raping you to make you gay. BL and Yaoi has that AND IT WORKS.

Not saying yuri on ice is like that explicitly as I haven't seen iy but yaoi is completely different from how actual gay people work.

they just ignore it thats what they do

You also forgot about...

Ritsuko Kawai - Hamtaro

Because it rightly treats all of the like sexual deviants and gives them weird personalities to go with that, making them entertaining. Japs have a greater understanding of femininity than american (at least progressive ones) do. In America a woman is strong despite her femininity. In Japan she is strong because of it. That is the difference and it's a pretty stark one.

>>D.GrayMan
>>successfull.
It got an anime continuation 10 years after the first series.

It's still fairly significant.

What's the definition of tasteful addition? "I know it when I see it?"

Japan is not afraid to be girly. You can be the girliest girly girl ever but in the west you have to be the generic 'strong female character'.

I know the reason why YOI is popular is because it didn't "bait" it had a relationship.

I still haven't watched psycho pass.

Thanks for the info though.

>It's okay to belittle a group of people if they weren't oppressed
I... what? How is that in any way productive? It sounds like a cheap dodge to avoid being a giant hypocrite. And like you brought up for a bit, not all white people are privileged members of an elite class oppressing women and minorities for selfish gain. Hell, look at the average dude in 19th century Europe. You think black lung was remedied by the fact that Britain conveniently ran several colonies? Or is some Catholic dude somehow spared from southern prejudice because he isn't black?

None of this is as simple as people want it to be, and there is no excuse to simultaneously preach identity politics and tolerance while also saying that this one group is the "out" group and it's okay to marginalize them because some of their ancestors were meanies.

>but in the west you have to be the generic 'strong female character'

That's because we still treat it as something unusual.

would you rather support carol danvers or Mt. lady?

The idea of 'baiting' relationships is such a trap.

Anyone who doesn't like how a relationship develops can call bait. Who cares.

>it not bait

It is thin bait. The reason it doesn't strike as such was because the creators are fujos themselves.

Duh.

Squirrelgirl
Bee of Bee and Puppycat
Fionna of Fionna and Cake
Super Girl in Injustice 2
Ms. Marvel

Mt. Lady and her shockingly close to flesh-colored costume that always makes her look naked to me

I'd rather support Kacchan.

Carol.

You just know she still has the swimsuit costume in her closet somewhere. So hot.