>Tarantino on Weinstein: ‘I Knew Enough to Do More Than I Did’

>Quentin Tarantino, the Hollywood director most closely tied to Harvey Weinstein, has known for decades about the producer’s alleged misconduct toward women and now feels ashamed he did not take a stronger stand and stop working with him, he said in an interview.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/movies/tarantino-weinstein.html?referer=https://www.google.com.au/

Why didn't he speak out?

Me too

>Why didn't he speak out?
Because he has bigger skeletons in his closet. Just you wait until all of his demons spring into the tabloids.

Believing the lies of this doppelganger

because he's a film maker that sucks feet not a renegade social justice warrior. there could've been a backlash against him.

you can't rape feet

dumb question, but could victims sue him?

Sam reason all these so called victims didn't. They wanted a career via his funds, connections, etc.

JUST

Anyone ever notice Uma is wearing a similar dress as the one from Disney's Beauty and the Beast?

Weinstein was his mentor. He was the man who made his career. Weinstein produced literally everything Tarantino made.

You don't shit in your lunch bucket.

This nigga starting to look like BOB

>uh y-yeah i knew all along and i tried to speak out against this evil rapist which im not haha ha.. why are you still looking at me?
Is he next? He looks great for the part.

>my boss can't fire me anymore, so I'm free to shittalk him
he produced literally every Tarantino movie, I wonder why he didn't say anything. oh, i'm sure he WANTED to tell everyone, right?

Because Weinstein sent him a pair of severed human feet twice a month (in a little package) to shut him up

>Weinstein was his mentor
That's a bit much, but he was harvey's golden boy who pretty much got a blank check for his movies.
I wonder if he can find anyone else who will give him the same lattitude.

Confirmed harvested

kek, he'll come out of the mirror and suck your toes

I cringe every time.

And look at all the fake smiles watching this autist.

hahaha

Underrated.

This fat fuck HAD to have known just as much, if not more, than QT!!!

QT knew because he dated Sorvino and was close with Rodriguez and therefore McGowan.

First rule of business: Protect your investment.

>didn't oust him because the partnership made loads of fame and money
>abloo bloo I should have done more

Hello, Buella

Cause Tarantino was sucking their toes in the same room.

is tarantino the first one to actually admit out loud he knew about it? everybody knew but nobody is sayying it.

If there is one thing that you should know about me, Ray, it's that I don't need anything. I want.

His footfag obsession with her big Swedish stompers is cringe inducing.

Because he was probably bullied into sucking the Steinwein to get his movies made.

Say my name
TARANTINO
It's a whole new game
TARANTINO
You want cheesy burgers? I'm your friend
I dare you motherfucker, say what again

kek super underrated comment

He has raped more than one pair of feet.

What a tiny whiny slimeball faggot.

kek, change "cheesy" to "tasty" and we got something

Everyone knew, it was an open secret. All these self righteous feminist pushing the stronk womyn meme. Meanwhile gatekeeping to fuck anything that moves or not.

When is the good Quentin waking up?

and who the fuck didn't know?

>I rate Tarantino

Hope his career ends because of this

it was a black male thing
you wouldn't understand

PHILLIP, WHY DIDN'T YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT JUDY?

You just know Travolta is cringing hard and wants to show his ass up

>rate
What? moooods, there's another 12 year old here.

travolta is washed up and ashamed of himself half the time

What an autist

Doesn't mean he can't dance