A Reminder

The DCEU has grossed twice as much in their first four films as the MCU has in their first four films.

Justice League will exponentially skyrocket this number and Marvelites will be BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=marvel2016.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=wonderwoman.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imagine treating movie studios like sports teams and gloating about how much money they made even though you won't see a single cent of it

>this shitty francise about people in spandex punching CGI monsters made more money for my Jewish overlords than that other shitty franchise about people in spandex punching CGI monsters, ha, take that!
truly pathetic

Based DC

having to create a mass audience for cape movies vs getting there when people are willing to see them.
yeah DC really outdid marvel there

And spent five times as much.

I don't think you know how numbers work, son.

BO earnings =/= quality of work

By your logic, the Twilight Saga is one of the pinnacles of modern cinema.

cool story breaoh

>mfw Ant-Man 2 outgrosses JUSTice league

>Justice League will exponentially skyrocket this number and Marvelites will be BTFO.

You have to be delusional to think this cut to two hour movie with Whedon at the helm will succeed.

Where did he claim quality of the flick came in to it? The DCEU puts asses in theatre seats and DVDs on shelves. It makes bank.

Ahh yes. The daily Marvel-v-DC dick waving contest. All you guys are packing derringers and shooting blanks.

>He thinks RT etc means shit

Kek.

>Capeshit wars
You people are so fucking sad

ant- what?

They also cost more to makae

>Cyborg movie

> WW made that studio more money than two of the most iconic characters of all time

>Aquaman has a highet budget than Wonder Woman

Huh.

Also why hasn't anything else started filming?

Consumerism was a mistake.

they built a huge set for Aquaman.
who knows about no filming the others yet. theyre claiming theres a reshuffle, but Snyder is still attached as producer to almost all the films. maybe theyre trying to pay him off

>Also why hasn't anything else started filming?
WB/DC can't keep a schedule for shit. Flash isn't coming out in 2018, nor is Aquaman.

>Also why hasn't anything else started filming?
Unless something starts filming in January, it's likely there will only be one DCEU in 2019

Aquaman has been in post production for 4 months now, it'll be finished by May

could you kick up the uh..4d3d3d3 please?

Shazam has just started

>C grade heroes Marvel was left with because everybody else owned rights to their popular heroes
>vs Batman and Superman

In the end they turned them into super popular characters with multiple movies grossing over 1 billion $ while no DC movie managed that so far.

>DC makes a movie that is basically Marvel-lite
>people actually like it

I'm so ready for this. Here's hoping Whedon didn't bitch it. I half suspect that he was just phoning it in with Disney.

WW was actually a darker movie than MoS and BvS.

Source

>Merger
Lol what the fuck is happening now

Post production 4 for days, not months. You're right though, it will be out next year. Didn't even realize it had started filming.

AT&T buying Time Warner.

Shazam starts filming in February ... likely will have Wonder Woman 2 and possibly Suicide Squad 2 filming as well in 2018.

>having to create a mass audience for cape movies

DC was more responsible for this than Marvel. The Dark Knight made over a billion without china and before Avengers the MCU films were breaking even or modest success.

Yeah and GOTG2 and Homecoming will make a billion any day now

>Suicide Squad 2

It also made more money than all the MCU except Avengers.

Well large parts are underwater. That's no surprise

Suicide Squad was more influential in normies than any of the MCU flicks has been.

I still see people playing Heathens and Sucker for Pain and girls dressing up as Harley Quinn.

WB better not fuck this up

Guess who's the most popular costume for this Halloween according to internet tracking

>All those girls walking around in tiny skirts with their asses out

BASED DC

YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

>lets take the word of someone from The Wrap, who has an advertisement as a pinned tweet

Wheeeedddddooooon!!!!

Listen to me Pajeet, no matter how many threads you make and how much do you shitpost, pic related won't change. These are past facts, they can not be changed. Imagine that Justice League comes out and it's a disastetr, like 0% on RT, bombs harder than John Carter, Zack Snyder comes out saying Marvel is the real kino, whatever you want. A Wonder Woman solo movie STILL would have outgrossed a movie with all the Avengers in the only relevant market on earth. You can't shill your way out of this, just like you couldn't shill your way out Suicide Squad making more than Winter Soldier and Doctor Strange, on the same budget, without a China release.

These are facts that won't move, won't change. They have already happened, and whatever worth you have linked to this company war would still be destroyed. And if there is one DChad in the world, just one, he will remind you. Everytime, until capeshit movies stop being popular and Marvel shuts down and even then, when people talk about this dark age of capeshit, they will mention that Wonder Woman outgrossed Civil War in the United States. When the future college professor is on his "the Dark 2010s" lecture, when mentioning this fact, he will smirk smugly and say "damn right" under his breath, and your shitposting won't change it. This part of this particular story is already written

Ben is like a lookalike in the wheedon shots

Give it a rest Pedro. You lost.

only posting the domestic sales again DCuck?

I'd imagine this is because the capeshit genre has become more and more popular over the past few years due to the groundwork laid out by the "phase one" mcu movies. A more accurate comparision would be between the four DC films to mcu films released at a similar time.

ahHahhaHAHHAHHHHAHHAHHAhhahAHAHAHahHahhaHAHHAHHHHAHHAHHAhhahAHAHAHahHahhaHAHHAHHHHAHHAHHAhhahAHAHAHahHahhaHAHHAHHHHAHHAHHAhhahAHAHAHahHahhaHAHHAHHHHAHHAHHAhhahAHAHAHahHahhaHAHHAHHHHAHHAHHAhhahAHAHAHahHahhaHAHHAHHHHAHHAHHAhhahAHAHAHahHahhaHAHHAHHHHAHHAHHAhhahAHAHAH *dies*..... *gets resuscitated* ahHahhaHAHHAHHHHAHHAHHAhhahAHAHAHahHahhaHAHHAHHHHAHHAHHAhhahAHAHAHahHahhaHAHHAHHHHAHHAHHAhhahAHAHAHahHahhaHAHHAHHHHAHHAHHAhhahAHAHAH

And nobody cares. Society knows the DC movies are garbage.

Lol how sheltered are you

Society doesn't give a shit about quality and will eat up anything. Society loves Batman, the Joker and Wonder Woman. This is one of the reasons why Suicide Squad was a behemoth.

HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW FANDANGO IS NOW SELLING TICKETS FOR JUSTICE LEAGUE? YOU SHOULD GO BUY ONE OR FIVE OR THIRTEEN RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OUR TRACKING NUMBERS SHOW WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A WORSE OPENING THAN GEOSTORM SO PLEASE BUY TICKETS

Thanks mouse shill.

JL has a good chance of doing worse than GotG2, BvS, Homecoming, and Ragnarok unless JL gets 90%+ on Rotten Tomatoes due to worse exchange rates for absolute dollar values (rather than looking at the relative purchasing power of the cost of a ticket internationally where people see the movie), declining revenue from 3d theater viewings, seemingly less hype for Justice League than BvS, Justice League being a sequel to a movie disliked by quite a few of the people who saw it, and seemingly slightly less hype for Justice League than Ragnarok online at the moment (compare the trailer views numbers on Youtube).

JL might only have a good chance of a higher amount of money from tickets sales than BvS without a 90%+ score on Rotten Tomatoes (regardless of the amount of money WB actually might make in profit just from theatrical ticket sales) if WB puts down an even huger amount of money on advertising and/or offers tons of discounted tickets through the purchase of some product.

Good luck getting tickets, they are selling out fast!

b-b-b-but more people care about Black Widow, Sup Forums told me so

Reaction from the 30min of footage shown to Chinese press

Not going to lie pretty hype for this now lads, sounds like Snyders spirit is still there

Black Panther is the new Batman now. Batman will have close to zero black fans in the future.

Bit by bit Marvel will chip away at the Trinity. Captain America has pretty much already destroyed Superman. They just need Black Panther and maybe Moon Knight to kill off the Batman fanbase and then Captain Marvel to kill off the Wonder Woman fanbase.

In addition to the Trinity, Marvel has and continues to go for even the less popular heroes. Nova Corps and Captain Marvel to take out the future Green Lantern fans. Iron Man of course already prevents any future Cyborg fans. Vision has pretty much taken up any future Manhunter fans and Warlock will probably continue stoping any future Manhunter and Spectre fans. Hawkeye functions to stop some Green Arrow fans, but it doesn't seem like quite the same appeal. Of course they have Namor for Aquaman. They probably need someone else in addition to take away from the appeal of that character. I'm not sure who they could have to prevent future Hawkman or Flash fans.

Wonder Woman made more than Geostorm. Actually Wonder Woman made more than a bunch of movies, ;^D

Wow imagine being this delusional, just after ww origin story destroyed civil war in the domestic market too

>imagine treating movie studios like sports teams and gloating about how much money they made even though you won't see a single cent of it

joke's on you faggot, my compensation for shilling movies on Sup Forums is tied to their box office gross

99.9% of Capeshit fans watch anything with superheros. Doesn't matter if it's Marvel, DC, Fox, Sony
Only the most severe of autists would stop watching Batman movies because Marvel have a Blacked alternative

Reason why Marvel do so well (box office wise) is because they nail the kids demographic, they don't take fans away from DC you moron

Eat together!

>domestic
lmao DCucks

The first four DCEU films cost three times as much as the first four MCU films.

Nah their budgets are only like 50% bigger

DC 800 million budget / 3.1 billion gross
MCU 500 million budget / 1.9 billion gross

>Whedon

But it's true

>three times as much
>$640m v $800m

I thought Indians were good at math?

>Civil War made more money in brown countries than WW
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How will DC and white people ever recover bros?

Roids now!

>Marvel-lite
Marvel didn't invent superhero movies with comedy and romance. DC did with Superman in 1978. If they wanted WW more like Marvel they would've shot the whole movie multi-cam digitally in Atlanta Georgia.

But America is a brown country user. And CW made more money than WW in European countries such as Germany, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands etc. which are much more whiter.

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=marvel2016.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=wonderwoman.htm

You were the poor shitskins all along DCucks.

Kek

>Germany, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands
>white
Uh sweetie...

Wonder Woman never used green screen technology you're so right

>any of those countries
>white
I'm shocked it made that much there considering based Gadot slaughtered muzzies for a living

>t. 56%

>tfw a woman is a better director

I feel genuinely bad for her. This movie could be good if the script wasn't so abhorrent.

For Patty?
She made her first movie in almost 15 years and studio launched an Oscars campaign for her. She's doing fine.

wrote and directed monster, and shes writing and directing wonder woman 2, wonder if it will be gritty as fug

>worse opening than geostorm

Source on that?

That isn't true

I'm sure the woman who smashed every expectation with Wonder Woman needs your sympathy

>Black Panther is the new Batman now.
well both are fucking assholes

Imagine the levels of shitposting we'll have once Avengers 3 and 4 hit the theaters and start breaking records

>My Jews are making more shekels than your Jews
Being a DCuck is a mental illness at this point.

>muh domestic

Imagine if they just did okay

fire department
i'd like to report a
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN