Captain America: Steve Rogers #10 & The Oath Storytime

Time for Captain Keikaku's Ruse Cruise to continue. This time with a double-feature!

It's about fucking time that whore (literally) got that much needed BTFO. Second only to Storm zapping the shit out of Beast

Fucking Christ, her face. I almost gagged on my mouthwash.

I hate it when they give characters "loud" facial expressions without even having the mutter anything or breath loudly. Hill's face just screams "TSH!" or something similar.

>Dear Helmut
Gaaaaaaay

kek

>Fascism intensifies.

It's not that bad, also she's suppose to be old since she spend decades in Dimension Z.

>The Oath

Bendis probably won't be happy about this. He still has Maria Hill in an active role in like 3 of his books where she's still director. One of them even came out today.

I hate literally everything about these two pages. Since when do people call Red Skull "my lord"? He's a Nazi, not Sauron.

And now for CWII: The Oath.

WHEEEEEEE
Lookit 'er go

I wouldn't know anything about that. I was only reading my DD subscription until Marvel fucked even that up.

>Whore
>She's only fucked Stark

Gg user, nice try

that we know of so far. For all you know she could secretly be a paid skank of AIM

So Maria Hill just pulled a Nick Fury

Did I read that correctly or was that a thinly veiled jab against Hillary supporters?

You say that like it would be a bad thing user.
>Wwn get to see maria being a paid skank of anything.

>Le Oath
Yeah, didn't notice it because Salty Storytimer didn't use the actual name of the comic. Either way, you're supposed to read Captain America #10 first and I'm already storytiming it, so not gonna stop now.

DID WE MENTION IT'S BIGGER THAN THE ANIHILATION WAVE? PLEASE REMEMBER SO WE CAN LOOK COOL!

POTTERY

>Bipartisan support
I know this is a work of fiction, but this shatters my suspension of disbelief more than planetary shields, telepathic nazis and superheroes.

>Jack Flag is dead
BOOOOOOOOOO

>Texas flag
Kekasaurus Kek

HAIL HYDRA!

There is a lot of stuff that could be taken as specific commentary but I don't think anything that is clearly a specific comment.

Lot of "line riding" so people can take what they want from it, which is more clever than I'd expect from modern Marvel.

So is he really dead?

>america in 1 year

It's already storytimed m8

Yes. Already storytimed in this thread.

>In her own book, Carol absolutely despises the general concept of the shield
>In this book, she's the one pushing for it in Hill's place
Yay consistency.

He meant as another user also storytimed it.

I don't follow this book closely but is it just bad art or why does Sharon look so old? I thought she was supposed to be around the same age as Steve.

She was stuck in Dimension Z, an alternate dimension where time moves faster, so she aged decades in the span of a couple months. This aged her up so that she could continue being Steve's love interest while Steve was a shriveled old man. Then Steve got de-aged back to his prime, but Sharon didn't, so now she's old as fuck.

she spent decades in dimension z

They have regular courtrooms on helicarriers?!?

Fuck, hopefully Jack woke up before and she's just acting.

Sharon Carter spent around 12 years in Dimension Z raising Ian Zola-Rogers. Remender probably had some subplot about her that got dropped hard, so for all we know that's Sharon Carter who is now actually older. Steve was in Dimension Z for years too but slowed aging because muh supersoldier and he was aged and deaged again anyway

So where does Maria Hill go from here?

To the beach.

To gobble as much cock as she wants.

I mean she's appearing in SteveCap in five issues time so my guess is she has her own little sideline in double agents and moles and is working against HYDRA or otherwise.

I just noticed the shield's star is actually covered by the Hydra symbol.

I mean, it's not that surprising, but I think it's a nice touch to imply how bad things are gonna get in this event.
And in Marvel too if they don't stop it with the senseless events.

It's ok, he never reads other peoples comics anyways.

Why does it feel Civil War II was just a shitty tie-in to this book?
Or is it just on-the-spot damage control from Roger's writer?

what happened to the peak?
are those four spires peaks & this is a new superstructure?

I miss my incompetent maria hill in space, agent brand

>Or is it just on-the-spot damage control from Roger's writer?
That's probably it, notice how Steve pretty much shits on everything Bendis wrote the characters as doing.

Did Sharon get Sheev'd?

>Director of SHIELD
again?
inb4 secret hydra avengers

We all Miss Agent Brand user, every day.

I thought it was a hologram or some shit

I hope this event turns out good.
I really do.
Because I am loving this ride so far.
All the ways Steve's pushes are implied to have shaped even the dumbest parts of Civil War II are made borderline acceptable.