Why aren't hispanics represented in Film and tv shows?

There's more of them than blacks in the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Hispanics don't cry as much about muh representation

they have spic channels

I think it's because whites and mestizos don't have the same type of bad history as whites and blacks in America
Also no fucking American actually knows what 'Hispanic' means

Cause they don't give a shit bout muh racism like nogs.
T. spic

According to Liberals, Hispanics are now "white".

Because when we need a Hispanic actor, we just get Danny Trejo.

Most American are mutts anyway. So who cares.

>gang affiliations: Tango Blast
>Tango Blast

Police have been doing this for awile your dumbass just found out recently

They're Schrodinger's race. Whether or not they are a minority race depends on the situation.

I've been wondering that myself.
Why do apes always get cast yet I never see a spic actor?

They are too busy trying to get Spanish made gender neutral. I'm serious. There is a lot of Latinx shit about now, this is the focus of the hispanic american.

They don't complain often because they know the can be sent back too. The blacks know there's literally nothing we can do to get rid of them they are here forever and in most cases can actually trace their familes back to US more than the hispanics can.

hispanic means you speak spanish you dumb fucking the_donaldfag

latino means they're brown

>hispanic means you speak spanish

imagine being this dumb

Maybe because you call human beings "apes" you fucking racist?

Will spics get rid of blacks when they become a majority?

>who is oscar isaacs

That's just one example; you're shit-ignorant about American cinema in general.

Nigga literally looks like ape though. I don't care about his race.

Being Mexican I actually never thought about that.

It's this the start of a new revolution?

ERAMOS

1. have their own channels
2. trust me, you dont want any hispanic influence on entertainment. its all lowest common denominator simpleton stuff

>hispanic means you speak spanish

>being an SJW
>actively deciding to utilize Sup Forums

Imagine making this decision.

No, LATIN AMERICA has their own channels. For people in LATIN AMERICA who speak SPANISH.

Go find a 16 year old 3rd generation hispanic american. That motherfucker will not speak spanish.

I’m hispanic and white (I’m half italian and half spanish) those are not white, they are mestizos fucking redneck

>nig "culture" and jew shit is better
Yeah no.

The closer your skin color is to white the less Hollywood liberals care about you.

>Italian and Spanish
>I'm white
Lol.

Good to see Leftists doing their part to """correct""" those pesky, inconvenient crime-statistics.

Just like how they """corrected""" the numbers on who perpetrates Hate Crimes and why.

This, also kikes loves only niggas, and hate asians, spics and arabs

So what I am idiot? Im nor african not asian. My family is from nothern Italy (Turino) and the basque country.

>those are not white

Wow, it's almost like that is the exact point that the person you are responding to was making.

he's right dumb animeposter

even brazilians can be counted as latino, because they're brownfags but they obviously speak huetaguese

to answer the OP, it's because white hollywood has guilt over slavery. it's that simple

it's why latinos and asians don't get big parts, but muh slavery does

Ask whites why they won't hire more Latinos you dumb piece of shit.

My first name is identical to one of these hermanos.

You’re just learning that diversity means black

Who's your favorite hispanic actor/actress, Sup Forums? Hardmode: No Oscar Isaac

It’s honestly shameful that there are latinos that can’t speak spanish

Actually cops do that to avoid racial profiling

>he's right

lol no he isn't.

>all those references to Zimmerman as a “white” Hispanic during the trail and news coverage

There are barely any to pick from

Why is it shameful? None of these "Italian" Americans speak italian and none of these "Irish" Americans speak Gaelic. I never get when people say that.

Closed mouths don't get fed. Why is this concept so hard for the Sup Forumsack to understand?

Because spics are just as bad as niggers except they don’t come with the virtue signaling points

Martin Sheen

At least spics make good food and have more fuckable women.

I think this goes back to like the 1940s when US had racial quotas for immigration, and Mexico got pissed that some people were denied immigration because they weren't classified as white.

Also in the US all Caucasians are classified as white, meaning Arabs, Indians and Hispanics are. And most Mexicans will deny they have any Amerindian blood.

Literally fucking wrong.

>The term Hispanic broadly refers to the people, nations, and cultures that have a historical link to Spain. It commonly applies to countries once owned by the Spanish Empire in the Americas and Asia, particularly the countries of Hispanic America and the Philippines.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic

You're a dumb samefagging nigger that is not only wrong, but remains wrong even when the correct information is easily accessible. Stop posting.

And also there are big uncut brown dicks without aids.

White americans are at times indistinguishable from hispanics.

A recent NYT article outright referred to him as "white".

I'm not even kidding. You can look it up.

Zimmerman literally shifted across the racial spectrum as the months passed, according to Liberals.

>good food

I’ll give that to you

>fuckable women

When they’re teenagers. After 21, they all hop on the routine called SG (Starting Goblin)

RELLES

Martin Sheen
Charlie Sheen
Emilio Estevez
Andy Garcia
Javier Bardem
Penélope Cruz
Danny Trejo
Benicio del Toro
Gael Garcia Bernal
Antonio Banderas

How hard is it to teach your kid your native language? I just learned it just by listening to my senpai and them talking to me in spanish. It’s not like they actively put any effort to teach me spanish.

They wanted to make it a white vs. black thing so badly it was pathetic

Mutts.

So I have like ten options?

hispanics in the US don't want to watch other hispanics in TV and movies

Y LA BERGA

Lol i meant parents* not senpai

So rednecks can yell at us to speak English and then we fight??

Not really, Penelope Cruz is Spanish. So is
Javier Bardem. Gael García Bernal is Mexican. So more like 7.

Spanish and mexicans are hispanis you fucking moron. How can you be so retarded

You do know it’s possible to learn how to speak more than one language right?

Why not? I'm hispanic and white as milk.

This guy is mexican

we really don't give a fuck desu. it's nice when one of our own gets a big role but we're not whiny and bitchy like the blacks.

Dude tell the retard racists that. Im saying this from experience as a spic.

>Martin Sheen
Gringo
>Charlie Sheen
Gringo
>Emilio Estevez
Gringo
>Andy Garcia
Gringo
>Javier Bardem
Español
>Penélope Cruz
Española
>Danny Trejo
CHICANO JAJAJA
>Benicio del Toro
Boricua
>Gael Garcia Bernal
Mexicano
>Antonio Banderas
Español

Wow, three fucking options! Four if you count the islander.

(((they))) consider Hispanics white, same with honorary Aryans aka Asians

I agree that it’s not a big issue for us but you have to admit it’s nice when one of us makes it big. We usually get pretty proud when one of our own makes it in Hollywood.

i like this about spics
niggers are always bitching and never doing a good job

You got nice digits but we don't want le cucc
He's gringo now

>honorary Aryans

Just fuck off you underage faggot. Take a look at the Chinese and tell me they’re not basically niggers.

And I'm sure they did that. But will your kid speak spanish? Can you speak it as well now as you could before? I mean if you still use it everyday sure but I don't know.

Mexicans sure. Spanish people are hispanic? That's news to me. Spanish people don't call themselves hispanic. I'll stop talking, this word hispanic is too confusing I have no idea what it means and looking into it a bit more, different countries have different definitions of what it means and the United States has more than one definition of it too. I bet it'll change by the next census anyway.

>being latino.
>hate jews
>dont care about blacks
>get along whites and asians

Éramos reyes

I’m a spic as well and yet I can speak both english and spanish. You’re just making up excuses for your parents fucking up. It’s incredibly embarassing to hear latinos speak with a gringo accent.

Thats because spics are too busy working. Literally pulling themselves from their bootstraps

Spics are really proud, they'll never ask for anything, it's shameful to ask for anything.

t. Mexicunt

That's the worst example of a good hispanic representation, op

This. We really don’t care. We even hate all those “Latinx” cucks.

t. White hispanic

NOSOTROS

We need more hollywood actors from different parts of central and south america not just mexicans

Anyone here watch novelas?

I'm an argie and I don't give a single fuck.

Seriously who came up with the “latinx” shit. The only ones who use it are practically white liberals. We’re not going to change our entire language to be more “inclusive”.

>Le based spics, let em all in!
Spics are terrible. I'd rather live in Detroit than around those bastards, glad I moved out of LA

You mean central americans and mexicans are terrible, south americans are nothing like them

You're all the fucking same. Litrully an invasive species

They have BET

During World War II, the Japanese counted as honorary Aryans.

>no ERAMOS TLATOANIS Y LA BERGA?!
mijos, yo decepción

Only reason they come here is due to the CIA overthrowing leaders and putting in dictators that exploit the resources for corporations.

I still speak spanish to this day. I use it with my family and other latino friends. I admit my spanish isn’t as great as my parents but it’s still good. Come on, you can’t tell me being able to speak both spanish and english isn’t great. One of the best parts is being able to speak spanglish.

probably some condesended chicana who's parents didnt beated her enough with chanclas

California, man. California...

The average fa/tv/irgin Sup Forumstard “”””””intelectual”””, everyone.

Will families in the future be forced to have black and latinx children?

Lmao and the same chicana is the same kind of latina who can’t speak a word of spanish.

Thay shit could only come from a white girl. No real latino or hispanic would chop his o wn language for some bizarre gringo guilt.

Literally we dont care about those petty things like representation or inclusivity. We want to work and gas all the social degenerates.