Who wins?

HE

this
he wins

HAS

The DK Crew obviously, they use guns.

NO

DK'S coconut gun would probably be the only one that can hurt them

DK can literally turn invincible, I think they win on that alone.

Not to mention the instruments that kill all enemies, the guns, the orange grenades, and Hunky Chunky. Also, the DK crew has unlimited lives.

>Forgetting Chunky's Pineapple Bazooka

Plus, the Feather Crossbow might be able to pierce like an actual arrow.

NO KNOWN WEAKNESSES

I'd imagine that Batman would devise a trap after stealing all the bananas

STYLE

HE

>Batfamily losing their shit trying to fight a bunch of Monkeys in people clothes with fruit shooting guns, magic instruments, barrels and pads that let them do special shit, and respawn

HAS

I never realized how much I want this.

>Batman
Psychotic, emotionally stunted manchild
>DK
One hell of a guy

The choice is obvious.

NO

I'd read that.

GRACE

chunky is one hell of a guy.
dk is the leader of the bunch

I guess I don't know him well.

cranky kong vs thomas wayne who wins?

Assuming that neither had any knowledge of what the other was capable of, the DK Crew would easily overwhelm the Bat Family. There's just no way to anticipate and react to what they're capable of.

If Batman and co. had preptime, they might last a little longer, but I still don't think they'd be able to pull it off. DK is bigger, faster and stronger, Tiny can become as quick and nimble as she needs to be, Diddy would most likely be 'in the mood', Lanky has no style OR grace, and Chunky's one hell of a guy. Even with the most blatant Batgod favoritism, Bruce would be finished when DK and co. decide it's time to "take it to the fridge".

Giving the DK Crew preptime is pointless because they wouldn't use it, and it's not like they'd need it anyway.

What is the current state of the Kong banana horde? This is important.

DK Crew obviously.

>DK himself can become invincible, transform into Rambi, has a Coconut Gun that fires in spurts AND he knows how to pull levers
>Diddy has a fucking Jetpack
>Tiny can glide, shrink and teleport
>Lanky has absurd reach with his arms, can handstand to traverse most terrain and also move at high speeds, can transform into Enguarde for aquatic travel
>Chunky can become giant and has the greatest strength of all Kongs
>all of them have Screen-clearing Instruments, the Shockwave Attack and Orange Grenades
The Bat Family is fucked.

OK