Marvel shills you shit storytime [spoiler]maybe?[/spoiler]

Someone requested I post the Watcher pages from this (by Brubaker, Pulido & a damn good colorist) yesterday and the thread 404'd before I could. Gonna follow through but since it's just 7 pages does anyone want the rest whilst I'm at it?
The other stories include Sam Nova's first ever appearance shilling AvX, an alt-future mutie story shilling AoA, a coupla ching-chongs shilling FILE NOT FOUND, a Fraction Dr Strange story shilling Defenders and >Bendis shilling Age of Ultron.

Oh and Scarlet Spider.

it is ok for me, have only read IvX and new Wonder Woman today and disliked both.

I still want to check out that defenders book but I never got around to it

Whole thing then?

I skimmed through it, forgot about it, read it again as part of a Defenders binge, then forgot it again.
By pure happenstance I read the Lee/Kirby FF comic Fraction got his hook from a few days ago, which got me to look into it a third time.
And I'm one of its more amicable anons on this board.

God, what an awful cover.

the fuck is with the shilling meme

Tell y'hwat let's see how we go. Case-by-case basis.
No idea. I just wanted to look cool.
Seriously though Point One issues literally exist to advertise. This was the first Point One. Which may be why it's so shitty at advertising.

Colorsit is Javier Rodriguez btw.
Artist on Sorcerors Supreme and the tripper parts of Spider-Woman.
And apparently the Hobgoblin mini from AXIS.

Nova: Nay or Yay?

Fuck it just do the Watcher pages.
If anyone wants a little extra later speak up. Will probably do the Defenders one later for .

Here's a contents reference if anyone wants to pick something.

Some Defenders for the gentleman.

Looks fun

If there's one you 'specially want to see, speak up

If anyone wants more Dr Strangey there's another comic here

whoops

And on the topic of Sorcerors Supreme:

user pls

user senpai

>And apparently the Hobgoblin mini from AXIS.

Yes, and that mini was GLORIOUS!!