Mark Wahlberg Wants God to Forgive Him for ‘Boogie Nights’

>Mark Wahlberg has starred in critical duds like “Planet of the Apes” and “Rock Star,” and yet it’s Paul Thomas Anderson’s “Boogie Nights” that he’s asking God to forgive him for. The actor, who is a devout Catholic, is going viral for comments he made during an appearance at the UIC Pavilion in Chicago. Joined on stage by Cardinal Blasé Cupich, Wahlberg said “Boogie Nights” was at the top of his list of poor career choices.

>“I just always hope that God is a movie fan and also forgiving, because I’ve made some poor choices in my past,” Wahlberg said. “‘Boogie Nights’ is up there at the top of the list.”
indiewire.com/2017/10/mark-wahlberg-god-forgive-him-boogie-nights-1201890465/
So he doesn't regret the Vietnam fucking shits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4yYeYTTkojo
youtube.com/watch?v=VsAqrrW3ZJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he tries to commit adultery in Daddy's Home.

He should ask for God's forgiveness for beating the shit out of that young Vietnamese boy

>linking misleading fake news articles about marky mark
this is the gayest of hobbies you have chosen, desu

does marky mark do something unchristian or homosexual in the movie ? if so theres your answer. i really doubt its worse than the happening.

He will go full Comedian in about 10 years.

Instead of worrying about playing make-believe he should ask forgiveness for those asian people he hospitalized

They weren't even VC, they were south vietnamese, american sympathizers that clung to helicopters when the US pulled out of Saigon

Jews and fedora tippers BTFO by Marky Mark.

Why doesn't he ask for forgiveness about Entourage? He was basically funding a show that's eight seasons and a movie of Boogie Nights except worse.

gosh, he's so well fed.

>unchristian
yes
>homosexual
yes

He even glorified his atrocities:
youtube.com/watch?v=4yYeYTTkojo

who else fucking loves Peter Berg & Mark Wahlberg kinos?

Did God forgive him for almost killing that asian guy?

>when actors don't understand the movies they're in
i suppose this is most of them

I bet something horrible happened to him on the set desu. Was probably did some lewd things to get the role.

He already forgave himself

well there you go. marky mark is one of those actors it would seem that need validation from the public that he's a no homo dude.
not like anyone gives a fuck tho
poor marky mark...

Why doesn't my torso look like that?

PTA FUCKING SHIT

Violent goon

real human bean

He should ask forgiveness for being drunk on the Graham Norton show.

youtube.com/watch?v=VsAqrrW3ZJc

marks a small guy one too many and he's as loose as a goose

Why? I bet you anything the gook looked at him funny ;)

Kys CUNT