This series needs a rogues gallery, Hawkmoth and his army of akumas are getting stale

This series needs a rogues gallery, Hawkmoth and his army of akumas are getting stale.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JgRhCPSj2SY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't feel like the story was planned out all that far, there isn't enough depth to Hawkmoth to make him compelling for more than one season.

Volcania a literal shit. I hope they can evolve the show's concept in season 2 because there's nowhere left to go with the basic premise.

dudes its a kid show

I would like a Dr. Wily/Dr. Robotnik equivalent. It would be funny to see someone that hammy fighting against our relatively normal protagonists. Also having an army of drones would be a nice change of pace.

There's supposed to be a second villain who is somewhat of a sidekick to Hawkmoth.
It might be Lila or someone else entirely.

I would rather have someone new who doesn't have/want a close relationship with Adrien.

Specifically a French show.

That's why we can't get nice things. Kids are not stupid.

>Kids are not stupid.
And they know what they want. youtu.be/JgRhCPSj2SY

That would get in the way of the Adrien shipping.

Cute boy that becomes a villain because he wants to get the attention of his crush, Chat Noir.

Is Cat-Noir going to have a fat episode or not?

What would a new villain's motive be though?

The good thing about this show is that the villains are actually believable people instead of the ridiculous caricatures we get in most super hero or magical girl shows

If you added in more classical super hero or magical girl style villains, like criminals with super powers or a supernatural evil force it would just cheapen the entire show

I agree that they need to do more with Hawkmoth but I don't see how they could actually outfit a rogues gallery,

Do you guys think that, after watching all of this show, Marinette would be the type of girl to play with herself at night thinking of Damien, or whatever his name was?

This would be a nice change of pace for the kind of protagonists we have in this show.

His name is Adrien and yes.

the real question is does she think of Chat Noir

also yes of course she literally has his pictures all over her walls what else would she use them for

So far, everything "super" is related and linked to the central conflict. Adding random super villains with powers and motivations unrelated to the main plot would be stupid.

Turning the world into fatties, and she turns Cat-Noir into a glutton.

This isn't Totally Spies Sup Forumsmrade

Parents should monitor the content that their kids consume. I wouldn't let my kid watch this garbage unless I wanted him to end up like me. My mom let me watch some sex shows with her when I was 8 and when I was 13 I tried fucking my sister.

He ends up looking like this, with a very cute attitude. "What? I couldn't help it. The food was too good!"

She can't even be mad at him, he's too adorable.

Nous sommes tout les fetishe.

I'm not saying they'd do a weight gain episode. I'm just wishing they would.

"We are all the Fetish."

Fetishists, please leave. This show is pure and not intended for your deviant filth.

I want to fuck that kwami.

agreed

but do you think they will ever hold hands with their fingers intertwined?

This series is already pretty stupid. I don't see why it should stick to a rigid formula and premise that's already getting boring.

No way. I want to see Cat-Noir with a big bowling ball for a belly.

It doesn't have a good enough overarching plot like most magical girl shows, it doesn't have the variety or depth of most cape stuff.

It would be an improvement.

Yes

Lets hope Fox/Bee are that.
Chloe and Volpina both are legit evil

If it lets her fight more than just costumed humans, then fine by me.

Don't worry. I have the perfect plan....

It's an average day.....

AND THEN FUKKEN SPACE MARINES AND SHIT. FUKKEN BLUD RAVENS APPEAR AT THE COMMAND OF CAPTAIN BOREALE BECAUSE the chaos gods were very bored that day and wanted to fuck with a giant loser. BUT THEN THE RAVENS ARE ALL LIKE "Where shall we land commander?" AND BOREALE THE BALD SAYS "RIGHT THERE SPESS MEHRENS!!!" And it just so happens to be pairs because it's the most stratigic place in the commander's eyes. (And the fact he want to eats some French fries IN SPAAAACE.) AND THEN THEY INVADE AND ITS ALL "OH NO, THE DAMN MARINES GOT THE DAMN WINE SUPPLIES....AND ARE KILLIN EVERYBODY. OH NO!!!!" So the Lady Bug is forced to fight these damn space Nazis because they stole the one blond girl who's really loud. (Only because Boreale wants to make a wig out of her glorious hair.) And Chat Noir is like "DONT FUCKING DO IT. He is a damn mad man." And shes all like "Well he chose the wrong day to Steel Rain on my parade.* And then she kicks Boreales Magpie Ass. And when the smoke clears...Chat Noir is taken by Boreale to his new underground HQ with the the surviving marines. And the rest of the season is Ladybugs tryin to find Cat Twink boy. END.

Sounds like a good jumping point for Season 2.

She might treat these pictures like paintings, which would make sense, since she likes to appreciate ''art'' in the form of Adrien's body, while doing and thinking you know what. I wonder what would her parents think if they heard a moan here and there, especially during the night or afternoons or [strange scent] in her room and [few stains] on her bed sheets? Don't you think that would make a good episode? Marinette comes back home after a tiring day at school and some villain fighting, she's pent up and must relieve her [stress]. Witness the antics as she tries to have some alone ''Marinette time'' as her parents constantly, and unwillingly, interrupt her. That would be hilarious.

>This series needs a rogues gallery, Hawkmoth and his army of akumas are getting stale.

Oh yeah some cute girls maybe some frisky Dogboys

Go ahead, if your dick is tiny enough you might have a chance. Otherwise I don't see any possibility. It is said that necessity is the mother of inventions, but I think this doesn't apply to this case.

I think most parents (especially French parents) know damn well what teenagers get up to behind closed doors. I imagine that Marinette's parents are fully aware their daughter (who is going through puberty) has a sex drive and masturbates regularly. They don't necessarily know her schedule, or her fetishes, or her preferred methods, but they know that she definitely has "Marinette time." They don't talk about it, or make a big deal about it (seriously, that would be pretty creepy) but they know it happens. And they seem to give her plenty of free time to take care of any "personal issues."

And being French, they are probably okay with Marinette having safe sex with a cute classmate. Now, with that in mind, watch "The Gamer" again and think about that scene where Adrien comes over to "practice." And think about how open the Dupains were to their daughters choice in partner. Those two are actively cheering their daughter on as she competes in the Adrienbowl.

This would be hilarious to see.

>yfw Gabriel Agreste ISN'T Hawkmoth.

they would have to write a pretty good alternative for me to not be mad over it

its not impossible, a few fanfictions I've read have done it well but I doubt it, its just too perfect

also if he isn't Hawkmoth there is definitely something up with him

I read that in her voice

Especially given that they refuse to really explore Hawkmoth's character and motivations. Because his identity is a secret. Stop laughing.

LEWD

I don't see how it is funny.

>weight gain
>in a CG cartoon

Theres the rub. They're not going to rig, texture, and model unique fat body types for characters that will only be used in one episode. A unique villain each episode is enough, let alone any fattened victims theyd have.

Any ideas for new main villains?

the joke is that everyone freaking knows who Hawkmoth is

and his identity and motives are what actually makes him an interesting character, which is in a way part of the problem because while we kinda get it they need to explore it

which they likely will given that it wasn't until close to the end of the season that he figured out that Adrien was Chat Noir that whole time

Well, we think he discovered Chat Noir's identity at the end of Jackady/Simon Says. It was left somewhat ambiguous and he didn't act like he knew in Volpina (which apparently takes place after Jackady/Simon Says). His discovery only matters if he acts on it. At least from the standpoint of Drama.

I assume he is gonna double check at some point

the variety classroom the show.

seriously this show has some serious leftard >muh variety
agenda all over the fucking place.

It would be the whole thing about Chloe's fake sister all over again

>uses racial diversity as a way to distinguish characters
>liberal agenda
>all minority characters are actually from parts of the French colonial empire making it believable that they would have immigrated to France at some point
>complains anyway cause the show isn't white enough

that wasn't even a thing, that was basically just tumblr being retarded and not wanting to except that best girl got to be a super hero

it needs more chat boipussi

was the fox girl an akuma?

>best girl
I mean you're right but also it was a thing that a couple of the crew (and a friend of the crew) did after Zag revealed Chloebee's face.

Something about "extending the mystery a little more"

My school had tons of diversity? Sorry you went to some lame school with all white kids

that post isn't by anyone who officially works on the show

I have no clue how it got traction, I think its partly because of an old post by Astruc that said mean people like Chloe and Lila didn't deserve miraculous

Lila was an akuma yes, but the Fox Miraculous she was based on is real

Master Fu still has it in his box along with the Bee Miraculous

Alya is going to get the Fox Miraculous in season 2 supposedly

That's what I said. She doesn't work for the show but she is close friends with the crew, and once upon a time revealed the first images of the fox kwami

So that, and the various things Astuc and crew have said about chloe got people confused. It wasn't until Zag revealed both Chloebee and Alyafox that the whole thing stopped

We add a science guy with a deadly disease who tries to cure it and thus gets desperate. Desperation is always a good motive.

Science guy seems kinda out of place and random in a show that has been completely magic based so far

also like he gets desperate and what? Does he wanna steal the Miraculous as well to finish his work? How did a science guy find out these ancient magic artifacts would help him?

Master Fu is a healer, he might be holding him prisoner until he is cured.

He can be a brilliant mechanic, which leads to a further frustration when he doesn't know how to cure the disease himself.

So the science guy is like a villainous Dr. Strange?

There is no reason why it would not work.

That would give him a nice contrast. Also, I really wouldn't say that it would be out of place. There is something which can be exploited, so there are obviously also people which try to exploit it. Scientists and the military are the most obvious people outside of your usual villian squad.

Also, about the "how does he know that it might help" thing: he doesn't know that. He has, however, heard that they have some kind of power, so he just tries to get as many ancient magic artifacts as possible and just tries to use them. He is this reckless because he is going to die anyway.

In terms of fighting, well, he could be that Kryptonite-wielding guy and just go for the weak spots. He can also get himself a drone army. Also, there is this chance that his recklessy will backfire

If this thread stays up tomorrow maybe I can convince my friend to draw a picture of him for you.

Shut up.

bump

flyover state shutin detected. have you been to paris, or any metropolitan city? it's not an agenda, it's a reflection of how things actually are.