What are some things in movies that genuinely unnerve you? Perhaps gore, humiliation, monsters, locations...

What are some things in movies that genuinely unnerve you? Perhaps gore, humiliation, monsters, locations, character traits, whatever.

big bugs really throws me off

is this that del toro movie?

When an actor starts singing

Childbirth
No joke I've seen some horrific shit from reality on here but watching the birth scene at the start of hills have eyes 2 messed me up. Same with the birth scene in wrong turn 1 or 2 can't remember which.

Now I may walk like that and be a virgin but it’s because of my crippling social anxiety

This meme makes me nervous when I walk.

the virgin walk joke is that everyone walks like that you insecure virgins

The Naked Lunch

You should watch Rester Vertical.

lel no they don't you spastic reddit9k permie.

>Everyone walks really fast with their arms straight at their sides unmoving while staring at the ground with shit posture

What fucking planet are you from?

I don't I walk with my hand down my crotch and my back bent in a slouch to look hard af

Torture, especially blood curdling screams from women.

Genuine male screams unsettle me more

Eating sounds

People being turned inside out.
It's stupid but that one episode of Xavier makes me a little sick.

This meme actually improved my posture.

>see a cockroach in my kitchen once
>have nightmares about it for weeks
why are they so fucking unsettling

Lol

The way they move.

virgin detected

Which one the original or the reboots

user... i....

spot the virgin

u le kidding rite

eye gore

no its not
wtf

The leeches scene from Jackson's King Kong. That huge thing eating the guy's head is truly the only thing to ever unnerve me.

You should watch The Fly with jeff goldblum. One of my personal favorites, first half is really funny and 2nd half is completely disgusting and disturbing

>left is /r9k/
>right is /fa/

>for
Wtf I love the virgin walk now...?