Remember when actors in movies were attractive?

Remember when actors in movies were attractive?

Sure takes me back, yes sir, sure takes an old man back thinkin' of those days.

Why would should I care?

I just hope there won't be too many close-ups on his nostrils, shit was distracting

Who gives a fuck? If they can act and fit their roles I'm good. Finn was one of the better characters in episode 7 anyway.

I'm not that bothered by Boyega, as he's a nigger. But goddamn, they did not even try with that asian chick.

He was shit, all he did was quip and act comically all the movie. I'm thinking you love Guardians Of The Galaxy.

Are they going to fuck? Not sure if chinks would be happy with that considering they removed John Bazinga from the first movie poster.

>insecurity

Remember farther back.

One more reason to hate modern "liberals". Ugly is their goal. They ruin everything. The original SW was best. Luke was absolutely beautiful.

Before the French

There is no difference in quality between TFA and GotG. Both of these films are shite, you absolute child.

>white
>male
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Niggs gonna nigg but that Asian monstrosity is comically ugly. They must have genuinely looked for the ugliest Asian woman they could find.

Movie star looks

Sensibilities and the fact that people think movies are education. Before, people liked to see characters they admired. Now everyone is so sensitive that they want to see characters that validate them, whom are their equals.

That Asian makes Daisy Ridley look attractive.

Back then, you probably would have been complaining that Hollywood actors are too attractive.

No there is not, yes both are. Did you even read the post, kid?

>tfw you realize young Alec Guinness looked like HP Lovecraft

>Lumping Boyega together with SLJ or Billy Dee Williams
Neck yourself

>Remember when actors in movies were white?

Boyega is a handsome dude, I'm glad I ignored Sup Forums and watched some of his past movies

This is actually true, there are absolutely no contemporary actors that are as aesthetic as top actors were only 20-some years ago.

And I'm not just complaining about these capeshit actors either, even "attractive" leading actors are nowhere near as attractive as their older equivalents.

Which Planet of the Apes is this??

Uhh, pudgy and full of rice much?

Boyega is ok, I think he fits the standard. The Asian girl is ugly as fuck tho.

They still are

Seriously who cares? Unless the character is supposed to be good looking it shouldn't matter. As long as they can act.

>attack the reddit

Highest grossing male movie stars of 2016:

>Dwayne Johnson = attractive
>Jackie Chan = old but fairly attractive
>Matt Damon = attractive
>Tom Cruise = attractive
>Johnny Depp = well he used to be attractive
>Ben Affleck = attractive
>Vin Diesel = attractive
>Chris Pratt = Attractive

>Remember when actors in movies were attractive?
remember when actors in movies didnt have to be attractive in the 80s?

She wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't dressed like a literal garbagewoman and had a real person's haircut.

no, he's not.

OP BTFO in one post

problem?

>As long as they can act.

I've got bad news for you...

>he thinks attack the block isn't pure kino

By the highest grossing actors being good looking in an industry where a lot of the new blood aren't? 2016 was the worst year for film since 1992

This thread is actually incredibly pathetic,childish and makes me realize how I've outgrown Sup Forums, unfortunately I'm addicted.

Anyone else have this issue?

*smacks lips*

i honestly really hated it but to each his own

they had to pick the frumpyist asian ever.

>I've outgrown Sup Forums, unfortunately I'm addicted

You haven't outgrown it, that's why you keep coming back for more