Black Panther

Africa. Home...

youtube.com/watch?v=xjDjIWPwcPU

Is this going be another top hit, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/television/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are they seriously still using those horn sounds in trailers.

0:19
>AYO
>HOL UP
Bravo marlel

I never used to hate niggers so much but now here we are.

I just hate so-called progressives. Seems pointless to hate someone for their skin color. But hey, you do you man.

Poster looks like a black version of Great Gatsby
Great Blacksby

>Is this going be another top hit, Sup Forums?
not in the asian market.

>Stan Lee has to appear in black face in this movie
Will this finally kill him?

fuckin rasjneesh

I don't know what I want to see less, this or Justice League

nevermind, I'll watch this

>poster isn't red black and green
>no tribal drumming
>no women with huge butts
>bad guy isn't an effeminate homosexual
It's like they don't even want to make AfroKino

At least it was before I fucked everything up

im going to take a knee for this one

sorry black america

If Stan The Man appears in blackface in this movie he is honorary white.

ill buy ten tickets to this movie if Stan shows up in black face

>dat "hella diverse", below the title
Is that real?

You didn't post the real one

>Wakanda hates Africans, not giving a shit about the billion starving destitute just outside of the militarized walls surrounding their technological utopia
>their king has secrete meetings with black superheros to support black interests outside of Africa
>regularly goes to Detroit to protect black people
Marvel, what are you doing?

Literally obsessed

this isn't marvels fault, they're just catering to the niggers and sjws without addressing the real issues.

100% on Rotten Tomatoes, just watch

>have to hide the amazing black city so white people don't steal it
you have no idea how much power we hold within ourselves, whiteboi

>And after 20 movies with white men as leads, he dared make one with blacks!

If only we had John Hurt as Alan Clark visiting Wakanda instead of Martin Freeman's Ross.

"Ah...so this is Bongo Bongo Land."

and the march goes on

>hella diverse

This can't be real

That is the best part of Black Panther. The fact that T'Challa tries to turn his xenophobic country into an important member of the international community. Only hacks write it as being a complete and utter utopia. Looking at you Reggie.

Seriously, read Priest's run of Black Panther. It is honest to god, brilliant and defined the character from that point on.

Everyone being plain to ugly is the bigger problem.

can you imagine if he was fucking your wife dude he would be a BEAST

My wife's pussy cream would be glazing all over his chocolate cock

Nobody reads comics.

This movie is going to bomb so hard lol. It looks horrible.

Is the tagline really 'Hella Diverse?'

I refuse to believe this isn't a shop.

>so impotent as king that he can't convince his people open their borders just a little to let the cheap labor of neighboring nations in
>can still take enough money out of his personal piggybank of a nation to build a vibranium hulkbuster

what's stopping Sup Forums neckbeards from making their own movies?

t. racist

This is pretty funny since your post is actually racist.

it almost feels like someone took the real trailer and put shitty nigga rap over it as a way of mocking blacks

Ill see it, but i know its gonna be a bunch of woke niggas thinking they know everything about a C tier marvel hero.

Why don't they just show an hour and 45 minutes of World Star Hip Hop instead

Non-whites typically hate whites out of phyaical jealousy and feeling internally inferior, while whites hate jews for their outright malevolency

>DAE evuls
Sounds like something an inferior species might say to justify their existence.

Paris in the 20's seems to be the black utopia. Cultural appropriation is a bitch.

>Aw Hell's yeah, gonna go see the new Avengers which us out on my 29th birthday! Gonna wear my Thor T-shirt shaped like his armor to it too! Ha e you seen my hilarious chibi art spideman homecoming Facebook cover photo. WHAAAAAAATTTT, you DONT collect Funco pops? DUDE I have a whole cabinet full of them they are Awe-to the-some! The next avenegers is going to be sooooo dark too, I just know it. I hope I get the limited edition poster for it in my loot crate tomorrow, can't freakin' wait!!

I thought Suicide Squad was Marvel's catering to the 12%. Is this movie really necessary?

post yfw this film accidentally redpills niggers away from thug culture and extols true african culture as supreme instead of the ghetto coon culture they have now.

good post

>African
>culture
That's like saying "Asian culture", including India and Russia.

Wait so what is wrong with this movie, exactly?

SHIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

sorry, i meant nigger culture

>and literally no one with half a brain cared nor was anyone affected by it
It's just like the real thing only except the sensationalist media and the potus aren't tweeting about it.

>can't even be bothered to read more than half a post when trying to bait
I fucking hate every last one of you millenials.

Nigger off

>marvel.
whew lad.

>we own ya
WE

reddit.com/r/television/
go home nigger man

If I could maim the person who started the ayy lmao meme I would.

This is progess, goys.

I fucking hate diversity pandering

>the "diversity= more blacks" meme yet again

>posting the tweets of literally whos
Into the trash it goes.

whites typically hate jews out of phyaical jealously and feeling internally inferior, while non-whites hate jews for their outright malevolency.

>Seriously, read Priest's run of Black Panther.

No thanks. I'm not a faggot.

it shouldn't be but it probably will be. Marvel fags will watch anything

Jews are not good looking people.

at least he showed us that its cool to boycott stuff if you don't like the race of the actors so that's cool

I am all in favour of the Black Panther franchise, and having an African set superhero story is great, but its not "diverse", don't fucking abuse the English language by misusing words.

How had Wakanda been a secret before this?

Does Wakanda not have freedom of movement for its citizens? freedom of speech?

Is it like North Korea?

"whites are not good looking people"

t. albino nigger

Stop pointing out how I'm the one manufacturing my own rage. It ruins the mood.

>whites typically hate Jews
For the love of God, get off the internet and spend some time with human beings.

Is this how Sup Forumsbeards make themselves feel better over their perpetual virginity?

I wasn't being serious, simply using his own argument vice-versa. Nobody really hates jews anymore besides isolated amounts of white trash/neckbeards and the muslims

I mean americans basically just elected a jewish president

Is the admiration of races better than you how you make yourself feel better about being a nigger?

Madea Boo Transexual Halloween opened at No. 1 this week... pushing BR 2049 down to number 4.

This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see Heaven.

Am I anatomy illiterate or are that man's triceps 95% flab?

Ok so you know it was a pointless analogy, since hate of whites is actually common among non-whites in white countries.

I don't think anyone has ever hated niggers or any other race simply because of their different skin color.

So realistically will this be the first Marvel film in almost a decade that will bomb?

>boyega's tweet and his gq article
you know, if you're so afraid of your side's agenda simply being exposed in its own words, maybe you should rethink your stance

It will do better than Thor, libs will virtue signal like mad and force their kids to see it with them.

>Implying most SJW's go out and purchase shit that they previously demanded me made to be catered to them

user, I...

is "hella diverse" pshopped? it must be right?..

Considering Muslims and Basketball-Americans are about the same on the progressive "victim chart", were there any famous incidents in history of Muslims fighting non-Muslim blacks that could be made into a movie? I would just love to see progressives explain that or try to take sides in the argument

Relevant

But your image says the opposite...

There was a time I thought it was tin foil white supremacist propaganda when they say that liberals literally mean that ''diversity=no white people''
But then there's mother fuckers like this who prove just how wrong I was

>"I ain't paying money to always see one type of people on screen''
What did he mean by this?

I work in a movie theater in Memphis. You people do not understand how much I wish this movie wouldn't come out. Girls Trip fucked up my life for almost two months. Now its time for more blacks

I don't think blacks will come out in huge numbers for capeshit, even if it is all black people on screen

blacks don't care about capeshit and care even less about africa related stuff

This is all going to be nu-males and neckbeards

I agree that most blacks aren't even really interested in capeshit, but I still have a pretty big feeling it's gonna draw in a lot of them. Even if it is mostly numales and neckbeards, I'm going to have a shit time

SHare some stories of what they do?

>i've literally never heard or seen anyone in my life say they can't get laid because of the jews but i bet they do

go to any Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /r9k/ thread. There are at least 16 posts in them that say this

We're hitting peak 2017 if this is a plausible question.

You've never once seen that sort of post in your life. Stop lying.