I'm sitting on a gold mine fellas. I own this blu ray, which is going for like $150-200 online. Should I sell?

I'm sitting on a gold mine fellas. I own this blu ray, which is going for like $150-200 online. Should I sell?

Probably. Someone will eventually get the rights back and redistribute it and it'll be worth way less.

Sell it to me for $20. Please.

It's an awesome movie, keep it OP.

Don't listen to him I'll buy it for 30

I would do it since it's only a matter of time until Richard P. Rubinstein lets someone put Dawn of the Dead back in print. That greedy fuck can't sit on it forever.

Rubenstein has started screening a new transfer of Dawn across the country since Romero's death. I guarantee he will put out a 40th anniversary edition next year.

I own the same disc and have contemplated selling it myself.

Holy shit, really? I've got the blu ray, the Ultimate DVD set (with all the different versions of the movie), the Director's Cut release that came out before that, and the original theatrical DVD that came out in '98 or '99. I'm probably sitting on some money myself here.

I got the case and disc are you sure its going for 200$?

>$2000
>gold mine

I love how the old VHS cover that I always saw in the video store spoiled the hell out of Roger's death.

>gold mine
LOL

Let me know when you find this release of it user.

how much is that worth

That looks like some bootleg shit.

Good luck with your delusional economics I had a friend who spend 1k in original Japanese posters from 80's blockbusters in mint condition.

>Gold Mine
>One Nugget

It's a shame that VHS aren't really worth anything. At least as far as I know. People give them away, even really cool ones.

It's a Korean VHS release of it, not a bootleg.

Most of their releases steal from other film covers.

have you seen it first?

lol it does, I thought it might be some suer rare jape copy

That's entirely wrong. There are hundreds of VHS worth over $100. And a handful that are worth $1000+.

It's not a bootleg, it's how Koren releases look. Here's one of their own movies, they all look similar in design.

Did Anchor Bay lose the rights or something? I bought the Dawn and Day blu-rays at Wal-Mart for like $5 a pop years ago.

How much is it worth tho

I've only seen two, one at $250 and this one.

Richard P. Rubinstein got greedy. He let it fall out of print and refuses to let it go back into print unless he gets a massive paycheck.

neat

>Rubinstein got greedy

I'm shocked.

$150? Try $50

Thanks for the tip though. I'll probably do it.

Not when I can sell it for $150 and either torrent it or just buy it again in a couple years when it's back in print.

Yeah man, take a look on Amazon and eBay. It's going for mad money.

Throw it in the trash, physical media is dead. You'll look stupid for having bought it in the first place if you manage to sell that junk.

how little do you make where $200 is considered a "gold mine"

See

>invader zim
>howls moving castle
>grave of the fireflies
>ghost in the shell
>showgirls
>punch drunk love
>kill bill
>12 monkeys
can a shelf get anymore reddit than this?

why is this so fucking hard and expensive to find, i think the japanese blu-rays are cheapter to import for christ's sake

Him just dying probably didn't simplify things although I doubt it's made much difference but who knows.

i remember it being pretty expensive before he died though

Uh oh what movie should I spend my $50 on?

Oh well maybe him dying will actually simplify it then.

It's out of print, so it's a "rare" collector's item at this point.

lol what the flying fuck

>just catched groundhog day in your collection, what are some more movies about time travel

did you guys know you can just download this movie and print out your own labels

>organized by color
what the actual fuck kind of autism is this

I have a glow in the dark Return of the living dead DVD, beat that faggots

Done

I have the original Trilogy on VHS without any of the added special effects

Is this worth anything

if it's Star Wars, it's garbage worth 50cents.
If it's The Dead trilogy, depends on the Night, the other two not really.

how could this be worth 150-200 when you can download it for free?

based Video Dead user

:^)

bump

How poor are you retards

I have a dawn of the dead poster signed by Romero himself. Is that worth anything ?

probably, people are mentally retarded and go apeshit for collectables when someone dies

I would unironically pay you $300 for it

>signed the poster for someone else
>wants it

forwhatpurpose

Who said it was a personalized signature?

Good taste

Who said I said it was "personalized" as in wrote his name.

I'm saying george romero signed that for a different fan, how can you feel any connection to that

>tfw sell movie and sports memorabilia for a living and make a couple grand a week off of dummies like you people for shit I got for free or for a few dollars at a flea market after some hasbeen director scribbled on it at a convention they didn't want to go to or as they were walking out of a restaurant

Anyone want to buy an art print of Leatherface and Michael Myers signed and numbered by the artist and signed by Hooper and Carpenter? Surely you need it for your collection. And what a price!

Oh, and for all you fans of fridges I have an assload of autographed pictures of Chloe. She's a friend of a friend and just gave me stacks of autographed pictures. Actually a really nice girl. Send me your email address and we can make a deal. Oy vey you need these PIKTCHAZ!