"Atlas" Actors

Actors who carry the weight of the film, even when the script or concept or execution is shit. And for this reason, people will still say that the movie was good.

>pic related is for theme purposes, not implying i am legend was bad
>that being said, Will Smith is great example

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-s3vxXwVtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kurt Russell

Keanu Reeves
Tom Cruise (sometimes)
Nicolas Cage

Finn Wolfhard

the goose

Will Smith ruins every movie he's in

not true bud, he ameliorates shit movies, and is great in good ones

Christian Bale
Daniel Day Lewis - okay so none of them would have been bad movies without him, just not legendary
Keanu Reeves - NOT because he's good, but because without someone directing the shit out of him he's SO epicly terrible. I site Johnny Mnemonic as an example. I would have turned it off, but Keanu's cringeworthy acting was making me lol the whole time.

by sometimes i mean hes only been in a few critically considered shit movies

Kurt Russell

Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Marlon Brando.
Al Pacino apart from those movies not even God would have been able to salvage.
Hell he managed to make Devil's Advocate watchable despite Keanu Reeves attempts at sabotaging it.

Kevin Spacey
Jack lemon & Walter Mautheu
Robert Shaw
Mel Gibson
Colin Farrell
Paul Newman
Jason Statham
Ian Mcshane
Ray Winstone
Tim Curry

> Don’t mind me just overshadowing Denzel Washington in his own movie

Oliver Reed
Jack Lemmon
Jeremy Irons

that doesn't make sense, they're playing characters that are real people. Denzel's performance may not seem that distinct because he's played that kind of character many times, (ccc types) Crowes character had more room for depth and variance in nature

kk all of you need to JAM. Half of these actors cannot for the life of them carry a shit film and still make it box office worthy, and if we got super strict, we'd probably only have smith and cruise left

cage too maybe and gibson and reeves (second tier guys)

I'm guessing you didn't exist in the 90s.

Ed Harris.

Guy is a super professional and always shows up committed to his part. Walker is a movie that most actors would play the titular role with campy over the top-ness but even in this ridiculous and silly movie, he still that intense presence

>not implying i am legend was bad
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

it was a good comfy flick, thats all

John Hurt can make the biggest pile of shit watchable.

Sofia Boutella's princess Ahmanet saving Cruise's "The Mummy"

>Christian Bale
he has a lot of shit movies he could not save like Terminator, American Hustle, Knight of cups

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST SHIT I NEVER WATCHED

Literally Will Smith walking with his dog the entire movie and some shitty zombie/vampires who knows at the end PS2 tier

and he still made viewers empathetic and glued

I'm talking about the movie not about Smith' acting- I think he was ok but the movie had no sense and was very boring-

do you think those tities have milk?
it's the milk ok after thousands of years?

>Knight of cups

are u this retarded, read the forum heading dumbshit

Will Smith couldn't save "I Robot", what a shit movie. Also I can't comprehend why people in the future would make such creepy looking bots.

If when we make Robots I doubt we'd do humanoid until we beat the uncanny valley, before that they'd look more like Bender from Futurama.

>read the forum heading
hahahahahahha

probably no, mostly women produce milk when pregnant and shortly after giving birth

but she was pregnant when she was momified

lmao yir a deluj faggit

He's not even a particularly good actor but honestly I'll watch anything with him in it

Especially horror movies

uggh? don't think so

fug ov mayne, i robot was a hit for a reason, smith carries it, read the heading

The 'A-List Star' era has passed. Smith and Cruise are the only ones left.

Franchises are the new A-List star.

I R O B O T I S F U C K I N G K I N O

youtube.com/watch?v=C-s3vxXwVtw

He has a very comfy face. Could see him as a rugged survivor in a post apocalypse movie

(you)'re a goof

>tfw you realize smith woulda killed it as neo

Powdered milk, it's fine

Sad thing about this is that the book was just a collection of stories Asimov wrote about robots, kind of strung together into a loose continuity. This could have worked much better as a one shot 10 episode Netflix series or something, so it played more like an anthology with loose ties between episodes.