If Bucky killed Tony's parents how come Tony still exists in the future (our present) ?

If Bucky killed Tony's parents how come Tony still exists in the future (our present) ?
Shouldn't Tony disappear from the time line???
>inb4 hurrr its a time gem
they never mention that

Iron man's valerian steel heart keeps him from dying in time war and shit. Didn't you read the star wars comics issue where they explain this?

But how can you "inb4" the Time Stone?

What the fuck are you talking about

>need to read spin off comics to understand the movie
seriously???
I figured it would be explained in Infinity War

i honestly hope you are not this dumb if so you should just do yourslef a favor and just end your life right now

I hope this is fucking bait

Infinity war was the spin off but they forgot shit in their so they had to make a spin off of the spin off's anthology movie. Keep up with it mane

are you stupid? In Days of Future Past they go back in time and change everything. Thats why tony is still alive and aunt meg is hot.

>point out a huge plot hole in a movie
>WHAT ARE U DUMB!!!!
grow up kiddo. Adults are discussing cinema here

I never thought about it before. It seems like you have stumbled upon a huge plot hole user.

>the average IQ of capeshit watchers

Theres a scene where tony re watches his memory of his parents before they were killed. Fuck off op what a low tier bait

a better question is why was there a security camera tied to a tree

Because it is near a high security compound u dunb fk

their house?

Yeah but that was recreated from his fragmented memories after Winter Soldier killed his parents and fucked up the timeline. I think Thor used the Time Stone and fixed it so Iron Man could stay in the future.

>high security
>just let some psycho drive around and murder people
>also get the VHS tape copy of the event

>all the people calling this bait
This is just a silly meme thread, Sup Forums isn't actually dumb enough to believe OP is being serious, right? Right?

No you idiot. After that memory recreation he literally says, "they never made it to the airport." What do you think happened on that ominous night? Did they fucking run out of gas?

Just turn off ur brain bro xD

it wasn't a memory
it was just that Tony wished his parents were still alive

You people are actually too dumb for Capeshit? Seriously?

Are there guards in every corner of the cia headquarters? God ur fucking dumb

>brainwashed, highly-trained super soldier and the perfect assassin
>kept cryogenically frozen for decades just to spread out the mileage they can get out of him
>can't take out one target without engaging too close to a high security compound and getting caught on camera, causing a warzone in the middle of the city and practically having the National Guard called in, or getting spotted and slapped around by some poindexter with a ginormous frisbee

>there goes some dude on a motorcycle with a robot arm
>LMAO WHO CARES XD