youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not transparent
do your fucking job

Nice waifu you've got there user...

these threads need to stop

youtube.com/watch?v=4R-q_BI94Co

So long as waifus exist Luv will be there to step on their emitters

Best LuvPoster has arrived, I'll start writing the next part now, like I said, I'll only post in Luv threads, I don't intend to ruin other peoples discussion threads

Is that a butt chin?

PEETAH, REMEMBAH THE TIME WE WENT BLADE RUNNING

>dubs
You're blessed.
I'll make Luv threads around these hours as long as you're here

I dunno man, I could always summon my ass to bed while some illiterate nigga same fags the whole thread? I cracked up when I checked on that thread this morning to see he accused people of being me long after I left

He was pretty much retarded desu familia

these threads were alot better when anons posted sylvia pics

>Sweetheart, dinner has been ready for an hour. Where have you been?

Don't get me wrong, I'd wife Sylvia in an instant, but dark hair is more my type so I much prefer how she looks with it.

>Sorry dear, I fell asleep in the car outside and had this weird dream that you were an actress in the new Blade Runner, and I wrote whole story posts about the character on this place called Sup Forums. I'm just glad to be home darling

youtube.com/watch?v=4yG8caPPY1Y

I shouldn't even HAVE to post this
youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

looks like she's hugely letdown that I am there

I always thought that show was complete cancer, maybe I shoul......
Nevermind, it is cancer

>Dear, you've been shut in our room for two days, are you alright?

i disagree with you 100%

To each their own, I just have a thing for darker hair

No. I can't stop thinking about a chair

Luv is about to kill You. No way to avoid it. Which way wanna go?
>strangled to death
>shot dead
>drowned
>stabbed
>other: Your suggestion
NO SEXUAL CONTENT ALLOWED!

I've said this before in another thread.
I'd take the stabbing, a quick kiss and a twist of the knife, then maybe I'd summon enough strength to tell her I loved her, maybe it would break the conditioning and she'd rebel

>Luv is about to kill You.
>NO SEXUAL CONTENT ALLOWED!

in previous threads when asked this, people answered like 'suffocated under her butt or other similar lewd things, this time wanna serious
yes i remember Your answer, gonna ask this question in upcoming threads too, so if you want, can repeat, if no go along

>She shoots me
>I go sit in my car
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

but no matter how she murders me i will an erection so its all sexual content checkm8

Have you thought about maybe making the threads different instead of posting the same dumb thing?

k, it's your fetish, if it arouses you, fine, everyone got owns, but just objectively 'officially' no lewd content i meant

>"I found the bedroom user!"
>You snap out of it, and try to find where the voice came from, checking the rooms as you go down the giant hallway
>The first door reveals a separate lounge with done in big leather chairs and dark hard woods
>The door across from it opens into a giant ball room fit for royalty, grand windows draped in red
>Next to that was a dining room with an attached kitchen
>The opposite side was home to a small indoor pool and adjoined locker room
>Finally at very end of the hall, the doors opened into a smaller space, more akin to what you expected
>The ceilings lowered but still remained grand and the whole room was a self contained home
>A small kitchen and dining room one way and what you assume to be the bedroom opposite to it
>As you get to the door, it swings open and you fall backwards onto the baggage cart
>Luv's standing there in the doorway with a smirk on her face
>She offers her hand down to you "I know I knock you off your feet, but you don't have to take it so literally...."
>You grab her hand and get lifted to your feet and reply "Maybe you shouldn't wander off, I might lose you"
>She leads you to the bed before letting herself fall down onto it, creating a puff of dust
>You look down at her and can't help but grin from ear to ear, it's like she's a different person
>She just seems so happy and without a care for once, your hand wanders into your blazer pocket
>Suddenly you're pulled forward onto her and she rolls over on top of you
>"So where did you on earth did you get the idea to come here of all place?"
>You look at her and smile, "I figured it would be the perfect place for us, no worries of anyone bothering us, and we can do whatever we want"
>She raises an eyebrow "Whatever we want, huh?"
>"Well I don't think we can flap our arms and fly, but anything within the boundaries of natural law, it's free to do"
>She rolls off you and stands up "How about I unpack, change into a dress, and we meet at the bar?"
Part2Soon

>I Blade Run
REAL HUMAN BEING

When does the sex happen

Aesthetic as fuck

>Luv kicking K
>Luv killing K's gf
>Luv stabbing K
>K strangling Luv
What a weird sensation I am feeling