Which DC character should get their own movie?

Which DC character should get their own movie?

superman

Hulk

Groot

Green Lantern starring Idris Elba

static or saint walker

Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol Doom Patrol

kino or with blair underwood, hes an actual american

Give me Swamp Thing vs Animal Man or give me death

Idris Elba

Spawn.

deadman

>lol dc getting btfo so bad they're copying marvel and making their own x-men

>an older, grizzled John Stewart
I would watch this.

LOBO

New Super-Man movie would be amazing, just imagine how much it would make from the Chinese market.

Why do people want Jon Stewart in a movie? Jon is boring and doesn't even want to be in the Corps 95% of the time.

The Robins

for no other reason than that he was in the justice league cartoon.

Detective Chimp

Doom Patrol came out a month before X-men
Get #REKT stan lee

New Super-Man is really the only thing that could topple Marvel at this point. I don't know why DCEU aren't doing it.

Detective Chimp and Space Ape partnership when?

Which Robins are confirmed to have existed in the DCEU?

DC should just give a chinese company the use of New Super-Man to make a movie with. Share the profits.
(have a 5 minute scene where White Superman meets him)

well night wing is getting a movie (in theory)
and one is dead.
so Dick and Jason at least.
Gordon mentions to Batman that its nice to see him working with others again. Could mean anything but I'll just assume he means "robin" or "batgirl"

Will we ever see Tim or Damian

I could see Batfleck getting a new Robin in his solo movie as symbolic of him getting over his mental problems from BvS
that being said...would be weird to introduce Talia and then give him a kid. I guess it could be done as a flashback.

Unironically Static. He's beloved and would be the DC version of Spiderman. Shame the original creators are faggots who don't want to let him go though.

DC fans arent old enough

Wouldn’t Blue Beetle be the Spiderman of DC?

No. You could make a case for early Nightwing tho

Swamp thing

Oh you!

Never understood why they weren't more popular than X-Men. A bit weirder and without the heavy handed holocaust/political metaphors but I guess casuals really like Wolverine

Well if they do a batman trilogy, they could introduce Talia in the first movie as a ex-lover and then in the following movies she could reveal the existance of Damian

Blue and Gold movie when?

That would be great

>ctrl F "plastic man"
>0 results

Casuals

Any of the Jack Kirby characters. Etrigan the Demon, Kamandi, OMAC, Mister Miracle.

Jessica Cruz

>Opens up the GLC
>Novice hero that can explore the extended universe with the audience
>New to comics, so very easy for movie fans to jump in
>THICC
>bonus diversity points
>Introductory story with the crime syndicate is not only cool, but creates a very flawed and relate-able character

>Etrigan the Demon

Way too silly and would probably be a CGI mess anyway

Why not a GL movie with all the major GLs?

People always rave about plastic man but only ever post the two panels of him. Dudes not that cool desu

Cause they're casuals. He's been in plenty of stuff

I wouldn't be opposed to that, question just asked for a character and I quite like her.

Isn’t that what they’re doing anyways?

they never had a huge come back like X-men did
took them forever to get Grant Morrison run which was too weird for Normies
The original Silver Age run is perfect for translating into a film.
>first movie
About Elasti-Girl joining the team...they fight General Immortus
>second movie
Brotherhood of evil (they all die)
>3rd movie
Grant Morrison Doom Patrol

Technically yes, a Green Lanterns movie is scheduled for 2020. But DC has been swapping release dates and titles around non-stop, there is no chance of that thing landing in 2020.

>Edward Cullen knock-off that hulks out and fights other fucked up immortals like Vandal Savage
>Full batshit insanity like The Mask or Deadpool
There are multiple "takes" on Etrigan that could work as mainstream movies.
Plastic Man and The Spirit are the only two golden comics that didn't age like milk, so Plas' legacy with creators and fans only strengths as time passes.

Does it really matter?

5 SHILLings have been deposited in your mouse account.

>Plastic Man and The Spirit are the only two golden comics that didn't age like milk, so Plas' legacy with creators and fans only strengths as time passes.
I see. I thought Golden ages Supes and Flash were okay.

>EverythingbutDC

Shit there are people even more pathetic than Sup Forums

With news of a Deathstroke film in the works, I'd love for it to be Crank style.

Animu robins when?