/yag/ SPURRO general

HAFFFF U SEEN THEES PIE-RUT?

YAGGSBURRO?

This is easily one of the worst forced memes I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of really terrible forced memes. I understand that for you faggots that's what makes it enjoyable, but even understanding that, it's still just absolutely fucking terrible. So have your little kek, you dribbling, braindead, memespouting sperg.

need some daring syntheses stat

YAG?

mad shill can't let people making fun of a Disney product

pierat detegted!

So Pierats

call it sbarro

look at this little faggot everyone

I actually don't care, to be honest, but it's obvious how eager you faggots are for people to get annoyed at your boring meme --and how you'd pour out the (You)s for anyone who played the part. Thanks for the boost, boys. ;)

HOLA SBARRO

How's life in that 3rd world Latin-American shithole?

*TAPS SWORD*

If you don't like it, move to a different thread. Problemo solved YUGS PURROO

Hola Sburo

Sup Forums was overrun by r/thedonald and Sup Forums as a result of gamergate and donald trump. you can blame those utterly autistic movements for the problems we have to deal with here

Log Ojos from acrross sea, who do I sea?

YAGSAPRRO

hola paro

t. purrrooo

Its just like when bane posting started YagSbuwo

Baneposting is the key to all of this

it's muy bien

its almost like this kind of shitposting has always been part of Sup Forums

just sbarro my shit up, hombre!

if you weren't 12-years-old you would be able to see distinctions. some memes were good and that's why they were accepted. it's no different than how people are rejected

>some memes were good and that's why they were accepted

oh let's go back to the start

Who rejected you, user?

After Bane was met with critical acclaim, these memes got more and more ironically shit

yagposting isnt much different than baneposting
>both are based on what characters say
>both were meant to be serious, but they came out ironically hilarious
>both were kinda retarded either by bad writing or spelling
you just hate yagposting coz it is new, if it was made in 2012 noone would complain
there ARE indeed differences, Baneposting got more multi-leveled content, but yagposting is slowly getting better too. started as 'yaaagsparro' but now there are more lines. just give it chance, if yagposting dies in few months, ok, thats fine, but it could become something big (for You) too

A useful interpretation that does nothing to lessen the fact that these sorts of posts are cancer

i would like to dub pirate kino

When did this meme begin gaining traction? I feel like it was only a month ago even though the movie came out ages ago.

SAMEFAGGO? SAMEFAGGO????

i believe people started to like it, while few autists were shitposting in to derail every pirates thread here

who is the hothead of yag sbarro?

Jack Sparrow?

pierat

PIERAT?

THERE IS NO TRESHAAA

Why do people get so mad about YAG threads, they're harmless fun.

redditors take Sup Forums way too seriously

whenever i see this shit, always makes me smile. this is so retarded yet so funny and unfunny at same time, love to hate it

you mean redditors only use Sup Forums for jokes

>harmless
A thread had to die so this one could be created

>a cunny/stealth Sup Forums thread died
oh heavens, whatever will we do?!?

ayeeeeeee yakparo

this

...to make Sup Forums pure.

fpbp

I wish there was more of him.
I think a tv series would be fun.

Spanish?