youtube.com/watch?v=L5UBupVTtlU
youtube.com/watch?v=YX9yHgyr1jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wJxfwr9WT_A
Pure Melkino

to have assurance that your struggle has come to an end

>YOU'RE GOING TO MISS YOUR FLIGHT VINCENT

youtube.com/watch?v=LuyMicRUUnw

Napoleon says goodbye to the men who fought, bled, and died for him for a quarter century.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5UBupVTtlU

>inb4 people post dozens of webms about modern war and fighting for honor and dying on the battlefield.

This is stupid, and if you think that's a good way to go you've been indoctrinated by your government. The generals and colonels in the back room do not care about you, you are expendable and are treated as such. They have created some false idea of the "flag" and "nation" that they want you to be loyal about so that you'll be a good soldier and listen.

>That Republic of Vermont flag at the end.

>tfw the end of MGS2

So he died? Like whats the big deal he was a bad guy

>you’re a man

I think women understand very well what it's like to be tripple penetrated by three rods at once.

For you

lol... if this was true then I might actually have a reason to be mad about my brother being killed in Iraq... haha good thing y-you're wrong

>That's Dusty, my 'ol horse
Why did he say this as he turned his back on death?

Please be in London.

Fuck

That's why war webms are posted. They're of guys stuck in the middle of shit they never wanted.

film

>They have created some false idea of the "flag" and "nation" that they want you to be loyal about so that you'll be a good soldier and listen
It's about more than that

To be fair to milord in the picture, at least he went the extra mile to find a pair of matching pants and shoes instead of the ill-fitted blue jeans and new balance one-twofer.

literally me

Point is women don't know suffering. STFU roastie

Still looks like shit. At least have it fitted.

>a sentient resource

MGS3

2 was about internet culture

my mom loved it.

I have fallen in love with a coworker that I have lunch with.

I know she doesn't feel the same but for the last few months I spend all my time alone thinking about her and creating conversations in my head we can have. A lot of these conversations actually come to fruition and I find it funny that I'm actually learning things purely to be able to discuss things with her.

i overexaggerated

Are you me?

>nobody posted this yet
something literally not a single woman ever will understand
youtube.com/watch?v=YX9yHgyr1jk

The best ones in the thread so far (LOTR and the Patriot) are different because the characters friends and family are in direct risk and the character is fighting for them

yes, i'm sure no woman has ever felt the need to fuck over friends and family for their own personal ambitions

Lmao they got what they deserved for fighting stannis