Fixed it

ronnie should hire me

I don't even know what you changed.

I guess they just cut off the last two panels. I don't see anything else.

The bridge joke was funny though.

>Not using the alttext to go on a long rant about how Data always had emotions and later TNG writers were retarded

I expected more from you, Ronnie.

Is this a clever ruse to make me visit the site so that I can understand what the fuck you're talking about?

I remember watching Trek when I was a kid and being legitimately confused about where were all these bridges everyone was talking about.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY Sup Forums !!!!!!!!!!!!

I MADE A *EDIT* OF A PIC SO THAR YOU WOULD LAUFGH BUT I GUESS YOUGUYS THOUGHT IT WAS BETTER BEFORE SO SORRY
+++++

BUT ALSO WHOPMP IS A SHITTY
COMIC SO FUCK YOU

That's not very kind.

What a weirdo

He only had true emotions in the pilot in which Data was an entirely different character. The rest of the time he was a kind AI that was trying to computationally force emotions out of something that wasn't designed to render them and only sort of hitting the shadow of them.

Eh, the bridge joke is passable because of the double meaning

I would have had Ronnie dress up like Worf and when he's contemplating suicide have the doll have a button to make it talk and have it say "You have no honor" and Ronnie agreeing while crying.

if whomp is so shitty how come there's always threads about it, but no threads about your stuff?
oh yeah you contribute nothing, sorry man i forgot

Data didn't have emotions. The early seasons made a point of it that Data was trying way too hard to be human that it came across forced and unauthentic

>Ronnie has a Klingon death battle with a Worf doll
>He loses
>Agrias walks in to see Ronnie yelling at it "FINISH IT!"

>Ronnie tries to perform the Klingon suicide ritual
>Agrias walks in on the worf doll holding a plastic klingon dagger to Ronnie's neck

Yeah, this strip felt like it was too big for its own good.
I mean, the bridge joke got me pretty good, but this one works well too.

Ronnie could've had two stripes instead of one with this. I bet he'll struggle thrice as hard to come up with the next one (and it'll suck).

You know that using a consistent and frequent number of frames or size in comic strips is important to cause balance to the site design and facilitate the work of editon if you want to do a print version for selling or just autograph at conventions, right? Also, that in professional works the superior staff decides how many frames you can use per page, no more and no less, so it don't kill the grid work?

Thank god frame edit spergs will never have a real work in the industry

>Ronnie
>Uniform is at least Operations Ensign

Did you earn that, Ronnie? Did you?

Thats right, put the space-sweater of shame back on.

Only Wesley ever wears the sweater because he was and still is a tremendous faggot and all of the decisions in the first few seasons can be attributed to the roddenberry taint. All the other ensigns had normal uniforms

Was it autism?

He wasn't even a real ensign until like, the 4th season. Picard just let him on the bridge because he felt guilty about getting his dad killed.

Did we ever do anything with this?

He let him on because he was Gene Roddenberry's self-insert Gary Stu.

Remember, he was literally high off his ass during those first few years.

In the pilot, Data didn't have emotions either, but the ship's computer was better at expressing emotion than he was.

You're retarded.

And Weasly's mom yelled at bald captain man.

Data didn't have emotions, he just wasn't a rude dick like the Vulcans. Mind you, Vulcans have emotions, they just try to deny them, but they're too smug to actually do it most of the time.

That was one of the few things Enterprise did right actually.

Is Ronnie cosplaying as a Tellarite?

Also did he just body paint that uniform on? Tng uniforms are tight, hard to fit a Hawaiian shirt under one.

Does Data have a consciousness and is he truly self aware, or are all of his emotions purely outward displays for the sake of those around him?

>Ronnie wearing something that doesn't turn into a hawaiin shirt

what?

surprisingly no. However it's rather hard to beat that gag.

Yes and no. It's not really touched on; he has "friends", but he can't experience joy. How you can have friends without emotion is beyond me, but apparently he does.

Then again, Soong purposely left him lobotomized after Lore went nuts, so maybe he's got the basic traits of kindness and whatnot down, even if on a subconscious level.

I think having consciousness and being self aware doesn't necessarily require emotions.

If he worked out a little and stopped making stupid face, he wouldn't be that far off.

>that VN screen
Sometimes I, dare I say, forget how /ourguy/ Ronnie is