Sounds like a breath of fresh air

this unironically sounds really good

it could be kino bois

>priests go to school
>rape kids

>Murdered corpse farts while Jack Black is raping it
cue audience laugh track

Oh fuck there goes another one of my "if I ever started writing" ideas

Fuck. No one better fucking make an alcoholic Dr Doolittle ripoff or I'm gonna fucking be pissed

>Jack Black
>white

so what is this gonna be like Scary Movie the TV show

>You gotta make it with that young pussy real quick before it turns into Mom....BAZINGA

>Majority of killers are black

rick and morty fans will claim it's a ripoff

>the state of tv

Could be funny man. Shouldnt hate everything before you ever see what it's about. That's how you die of a brain tumor at 32

i meant the board

Won't work unless it's something similar to early Dexter. Campy, with some off-beat humor. All out comedy will likely be total shit.

How come murder is an ok subject to make light of but not rape?

Rape is unironically worse than murder

Most murder victims are men.

Isn't Bill Hader doing this exact same thing for HBO? I remember him talking about it on Norm Macdonald Live-

>Unironically worse
Murder is literally the worst thing you can do to someone

rape is seen as a more active threat.

the chances of a woman being raped are much higher than her being murdered.

>Serial killer comedy
Typical wholesome Hollywood entertainment.

>complaining about a serial killer comedy
>implying American Psycho isn't Sup Forums's favourite film.

Wasn't that Dexter from season 2 onwards?

oh my god...

Season 1 was pretty campy too. I'd argue moreso than the later seasons. Although I'd argue season 1 and 2 were just better about it.

Jack Black knew about what was happening with Miranda Cosgrove and didnt do anything. Does Jack Black dip his hands in the cunny jar?

Does Zach effron have the range to handle his upcoming depiction of Ted “the man” Bundy? Will the Dahmer movie be better than the Bundy movie?

>abuse by priests is at a rate of less than half of the general population.
>the talmud literally condones pedophilia
>(((media))) makes it seem like abuse is just a Catholic problem

It's almost like the press is using misdirection and trying to turn the Church into a scapegoat to hide their own failings.

no shit. barring one or two tv shows and movies, hollywood is in a gigantic creative slump.

>Catholic cuck apologist
Go kiss some refugee's dirty feet.

Nice try, shlomo. Everything knows Francis is an anti-pope.

>jack black is a jew

wtf

Oy Vey! someone named the jew. Better deflect the conversation

Season 1 and 2 were intentionally comedic in tone.

Seasons 3 and 4 were not funny at all.

All the others were unintentionally hilarious.

I preferred the movie.

I'm gonna steal it and there's nothing u can do to stop me bitch.

>white

Monsieur Verdoux did it 70 years ago

Rape is hilarious when it happens to men in prison! AHAHAHA

Meh Jack Black was pretty based with Tenacious D for a long time before he got super famous. His stuff on those Japanese game shows is pretty damn good too

That is actually an interesting subject. Rape humor always never work. I've seen some guys do it successfully. Louis CK do it once in a while. But it IS tougher to write a funny rape scene than a murder scene. I think it is because forcing sex on someone is filthy, perverted. There are situations in which is okay to murder someone (self defense, as an example, or even revenge), but it is never justified to rape. It feels unnatural somehow.

Are serial killers the new zombies?

Dexter was actually funnier the first two seasons.

disagree, being murdered is preferable to being raped and tortured for an unknown amount of time

*almost never

always never doesn't make sense, I might need some sleep

Jack Black was incredible in Bernie, this will be a sleeper hit, screen cap this.

I miss prime JB. Please be good.

Why do white people love posting terrible bait?

You said rape. Not kidnapping, torture and rape. No shit all 3 of those are worse but a simple rape is definitely not worse.

killing in self defense isn't murder. killing someone out of revenge isn't okay. it certainly isn't legal. and if killing someone as revenge was okay, why wouldn't rape as revenge be okay?

Not him but I disagree. If you live there’s a small chance that’ll you find happiness and the reason for living. If you die that’s it, no future, you cease to exist. Oblivion.

Potentially, yes. It all depends on the severity of the torture and how long you're being held there. That and whether or not you have permanent physical damage (permanent mental damage is a given) like a missing dick/leg.
This argument is fucking pointless though because the initial claim was rape is worse than murder then the guy moved the goalposts and I was just pointing that out.
If we continue it's going to be constant, "but what if" and muh opinion bullshit.

>White Lineage and family problems

what if a cult was going to sacrifice a virgin to a volcano god and the only way to save her life and the world from the rampaging volcano god would be to forcibly remove the virginity because you don't have enough time to explain the situation to her before the volcano god is summoned

Now this is a funny rape joke.

Rape jokes offend rape victims
Murder jokes don't offend murder victims because they're dead.

what if you offend the murderer

Murderers usually have a good sense of humor.

They are not running out of ideas, they are trying to promote an agenda.

that actually makes sense

Not serial killer murder victims. Most of them are women.

thing is, it's almost like it is. or at least it is seemingly made to look so by people in the media

Showtime already did it

>moving the goalposts

Wew

Don't they already have one?

all they do is super hero shit. Yes

Will Tenacious D be on the soundtrack though?