How did he time his death so precisely to deliver his whole speech?

how did he time his death so precisely to deliver his whole speech?

he has a clock in his robo brain that tells him how much time he has left

replicants aren't robots

do they see in red like the terminator?

no they see like predator does, heat vision

yea they just have skin on top thats why they are called skin jobs

no, not in the films.

He could feel himself dying.

THE STRENGTH OF HIS WILL

And Hauer adlibbed the speech in as well, which further cements it as something amazing.

yep

Humans havea fairly accurate biological clock. Read about the circadian rhythm.

According to my granny my Great Great Grandfather one day said he was going upstairs to die. He put on his suit and tie and laid down in bed and just died right there.

Did he talk about beans of any kind before he died? WOuld be truly le epic

he spent hours dying.
deckard voice over explain that, but was removed.

He stabbed himself to eek out a bit more life. It’s like when you shake a remote when the batteries are dying. Eventually he decided to stop shaking himself.

Because it was shit and the studio execs forced Scott to put it in so he told ford to mail it in and the madmen suits included it anyway.

>"time....to die"
>don't know if he's going to die or kill Deckard

He's talking to the viewer

I love you

I could easily love you also

Perhaps one day we will

i'm not taking about the shitty voice over and the end.

Aw shucks

did you see any of the shit he did in the movie? nigga was smart af

He had a whole hell of a lot more to say. He'd barely even started when he died.

Fun fact, humans are machines.

>I've seen things Sup Forums wouldn't believe
>trolls on fire off the shoulder of Orion
> I watched faggots glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate
>All those shitposts will be lost in time, like piss down the drain
>Time to post

His kino receptors were outputting at max efficiency.

Holy shit niggers if someone else doesn't recognize that this nigga just got three 42s in a row I'm going to shit

He's just that based

theyre bio-robotic androids. so pretty much robots

My Grandma knew it when she was going to die. Other than seeing and having conversations with men dressed in dark clothes that only she could see for a couple weeks before she kicked the bucket (I guess that was dementia), a few hours before she died she just let it drop and said that she knew she was about to die. Little bit creepy to find hours later that she had died
I guess it must be something that you feel if you're lucid enough

So did he really conveniently expire after 5 years at that exact moment or did he fuck with himself like his creator told him not to and it didn't work?

I like you as a friend.

>No! NO! I don't WANNA die! Help me Deckard! Save me! I saved you!! Mommy! Mom! Help me! AAAAAAAA! I don't wanna die! Oh my god I'm gonna fucking die! Help! REEEEEEE! Deckard save me! Tyrell HELP! No! No! No! No! I just shit myself AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

It's just some typical Ridley Scott hackishness to assume that replicants can be bio engineered to expire at a designated minute.

Replicants are just humans who are DNA grown in a lab as full formed adults and genetically modified for a purpose.
They lack emotional maturity, other than that they are human.
EVERYTHING OUTSIDE OF THIS CONCEPT IS A PLOTHOLE

if you see the ultra cut he lives a little longer
after he lets go of the bird Deckard goes over to the body
Batty looks up and says
Shit... i'm still alive...., do you want to hear more about spaceships on fire on the shoulder of Orion..
Deckard says No, and shoots him in the face.

They aren't androids, they aren't robotic.
They are flesh and blood grown genetically in a lab. Why is this so hard to understand?
Do you guys even watch the movies?

Still gives me chills, I just wish the final cut didn't edit out the part where he shits his pants

cool
thx user

>I watched him die all night. It was a long, slow thing and he fought it all the way. He never whimpered and he never quit. He took all the time he had... as though he loved life very much... every second of it... even the pain. Then he was dead.

My mother said I'm going to die right now. She closed her eyes and then lingered another 4 months until hospice put her down.

Fuck you niggers

FAAAAAARTTTTTT