When was the last time you watched Modern Family?

When was the last time you watched Modern Family?

what a whore

Why does everyone act like the spic is the attractive one when Clair is so much better looking?

Pre breast reduction Ariel(?)

I've watched only one episode of Modern Family because a friend of mine was in it.

Julie Bowen is really pretty, yes. Much better than the gutter trash on that show.

I saw an episode of this recently. Why is this popular? It's not funny or charming in any way whatsoever. This is meant to be a family sitcom but it looks and feels like one of those spy shows on TNT. Compare this with Rosanne, or Malcolm in the Middle, Full House, or even the George Lopez show, and see how different it is. Like who relates to these characters at all? The humor in a family sitcom is the "funny because it's true" kind of insight. But these characters are so void of any familial reality, it's like a fucking car commercial. I can't see my family relations in this show. Nobody lives like this.

That's photoshoped right?

Because most people aren't racist like you.

Now that I've seen Haleys FFM threesome pics there's no point.

i never watched an episode but busted a few nuts to ariel winters.

I thought the big gay dude was a lot taller. They make it seem like he's taller than anyone else in the show.

Finally got around to last week's episode earlier tonight. Coincidentally Alex was the focus of the Dunphy storyline. It involved an erotic art body painting kit.

hollywood trickery to make gays seem more appealing

I want Ty Burrell to shit on my face

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO GET THEM REDUCED WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

nice whore's outfit there. what happened to modesty?

This comment is literally rape, you need to FUCK OFF right the fuck now

>Claire Dunphy will never be my mommy
Kill me

it also doesn't help that every single family in the show is rich as fuck. Maybe that's why I can't relate.

Well, they are all white.

Wow, what's with the slut shaming here? Just because she dresses like a cheap whore doesn't mean you should treat her like one.

Watch Shameless.

I watched 1 episode back in 2015. wanted to see what the hype was about. didn't really find it funny or entertaining.