HELLBOY THREAD

So I started reading a couple days ago and just finished The Crooked Man, and holy shit was that ugly. And the writing didn't do much to salvage it. Really showed me how heavily Mignola's art carries Hellboy (not trying to shit on it, I've quite enjoyed the rest).

Can anyone more familiar tell me if there's anything worse than The Crooked Man? And list favorites, too, I guess. So far I'd put The Third Wish, Wake the Devil and The Corpse as my top three.

Fuck you buddy, Richard Corben is a god

Corben is great, but Hellboy is best when by Mignola.
Favorite: Conqueror Worm.

>hating corben
pleb taste

You're that one guy on Sup Forums that hates Corben, right?

Corben is amazing. Shut up, faggot.

Have to agree that corben is ass.

Winter Special Storytime?

Damn, cooldown is really long.

was really disappointed in this, especially since last year's was pretty good

It was meh tier for me.

Will this story be collected in Rise of the Black Flame TP? I reckon.

it's probably a teaser for the next witchfinder mini and will be in that
same with the middle story

Cannot help but notice Susan's grey hair.

Yeah, it was ok I guess.
>dat Darrow back cover, tho

I'm more curious about the third tale. To be collected with Hellboy and the BPRD 1971? Damn I'll buy that mini, but it seems a ways away.

>BPRD 1971
I can wait for it.

I've been curious about how they'll handle 1956. Write around Hellboy's Lost Weekend in Mexico, or just rerelease Hellboy in Mexico with a new title?

Okay I honestly doubt they'll do that. The possibility just amuses me.

>hating Corben

btw I don't get this page. Was the little girl die and the Witch got into girl's body? or They are just overwhelmed by the fact that this might not be the first time?

I think the implication was that the witch may now be in that little girl. But the writing is a bit off for that hint, and the faces look more like terror than foreboding worry. So it's a little strange.

and There we go.
Darrow's Back Cover is amazing.

Witch needs dead stuff to talk and shit, yeah? So she wanted a girl to die so she could talk through a little girl and be more convincing to adults than a deer maybe?

I think it's implied this whole ordeal has happened before, little kid dies witch takes body lures in more little kids etc

That was what i didn't like about this story. It's so ambiguous. Fiumara's Art was good though.

maybe that's the case.

Next stuff : Corben's stuff from FCBD 2016

Is Hellboy confirmed done now?

Hellboy in Hell is.

I think Mignola is working on a Koschei the Deathless mini.

There's still hints and prophecies around Hellboy though. I think he has one final story to tell. A few last things to do. I think around the end of BPRD cycle 3 we'll see him either in his own book, or in that.

God damn captcha.

And there we go. I really liked this story.

really nice one thanks

Its cool

so what the fuck that lesson was supposed to be?

don't look into mirrors haunted by little devils and big-titted victorian sluts?

heed warnings I guess

will fegredo ever come back