What does Sup Forums think of this show?

What does Sup Forums think of this show?

needs tahini bikini

Watching Ted Danson is always comfy as fuck

kristen's feet are the good feet

BLACKED

It's like Little Debbie cakes. They're mostly just empty and there's better stuff out there, but you love them anyways.

Great. Very funny, decent philosophy 101

Holy gay

it's anti-white propaganda

Can you actually name a better current tv comedy?

Riverdale

Does it get any better? I watched the first few episodes and thought it was kinda flat

Yes, and no. If you didn't think the first few episodes were good, you probably don't enjoy any good things and probably won't enjoy anything else in your life.

This and Ghosted are a really enjoyable hour of programming.

topkek

>tfw going to my parents place tomorrow to catch my mom up on season 2
max comfy

Watched three episodes and felt like this was going nowhere, and the jokes were already repeating.

Didn't think it would be renewed but apparently it has, has something changed in the new season ?

>Watched three episodes
Why lie?

The last episode I saw was the chink started talking and saying that he like Kristen, was not supposed to be there.

I think it was the third, I'm not sure. My guess is, no one in the good place is supposed to be there, but I'm not interested in finding out because it was already boring by then.

I know I'll regret to ask it, but why exactly?

Yes, the first season is kind of slow because it is a warming up to the plot twist that happens in the last episode. After that it gets really good.

I really enjoy it. The jokes are great, lots of funny callbacks especially to season one stuff. I'm curious how long they can keep the premise going though

>the plot twist that happens in the last episode
I'll go read about that and see if it's worth slogging through that first season.
Thanks

it's not what you're imagining. I'd say, keep watching, don't wait for a masterpiece, but the ending of the first season is pretty enjoyable.

>//reddit//

>>>/thejerkstore/

my parents watch it

Jason/Janet > shit > Jahani