Cyborgs CGI looks ba

>Cyborgs CGI looks ba...

Zeus and Ares attack

Batman blocking a laser shot

Cyborg's movent looks choppy compared to Flash's. I mean, duh, one's irl and one was computer generated but it's noticeably different

With all this CGI I'm surprised they just didn't make it animated with motion capture for the actors.

yeah, it does. Deciding to do a character in 100% CGI when he's had good practical makeup effects for cyborgs since the fucking late 80's was the stupidest idea ever, and will absolutely 100% take me out of the movie.

He looks like a goddamn PS2 FMV character.

>...-d

BvS sucks!

What xbox game is this?

BvS doesn't suck faggot, it was the best unintentional comedy of this decade

looks like a zack snyder masterpiece.

this literally looks like footage from an Injustice 2 or DC Universe Online cutscene

this entire movie just looks so fake and overdone

martha.jpg

>this literally looks like footage from an Injustice 2

Yeah, no.

This entire movie looks bad

Injustice 2 looks better. At least in that, 100% of the characters are CGI and all look about equally well-done.

In this Cyborg looks so fucking bad, like they didn't finish the animation.

Trying real hard there bud, especially when we've all seen homecoming

Someone want to explain why Batman's suit looks like fucking Warhammer power armour? The fact that it got past the design phase is extremely laughable.

It looks nothing like that moron. Only laughable shit here is your taste

It literally looks nothing like that autist. Stop posting

this
we proud mcucks need to stick together
FOR REDDIT!!!

Batman confirmed stronger than Goku?

Most of the Marvel movies aside from GotG are bland shit.

That doesn't make Snyder's laughable failures better movies though. A boring safe movie is functionally still better than a completely fucktarded awful movie.

>criticize a terrible looking movie
>capeshit fans bring up marvel for absolutely no reason

you console war plebs are pathetic, beholden to your favorite corporation to tell you what to like

Give it a rest, you're embarrassing yourself

So are you Pajeet.

>overdone
You got that right. Fuck, who could possibly think this looks acceptable?

>DC Universe Online
holy fuck this is still a thing
im gonna log in and check my character from six years ago

gotg is the blandest of shit though. i don't understand why you faggots always mention that piece of shit as an exception. it's fucking horrible and an atrocity to the source material. much more than the rest of the mcu movies

Because the movies are fun, have a unique identity, and in the case of GotG 2 are actually more dark and emotional than DC's attempts.

And your wrong. Every mcu has been gold.

Thor 1 and 2 are boring.
Avengers 1 and 2 are outright shit.
and Civil War was shit as well.

LMAO at those Age of Empires 2 horsemen

Marvel and DC is capeshit, and therefore, shit, but literally nothing in Homecoming looks this shit. Post all of the rubbery-looking CGI you can find, at least Spider-Man doesn't look like he's a PS1 model in Unreal 3.

>and in the case of GotG 2 are actually more dark and emotional than DC's attempts.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Nah. Thor 1 2 and Avengers 1 2 and civil is outright better than mos bvs ss.

Thor 1 and 2 I could see, but Avengers and Civil War are fucking awful and a pain to watch.

At least with Man of Steel and Batman v Superman I can laugh my ass off at how awful they are.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAARTHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Martha? THAT'S MY MOTHER'S NAME!

BvS is shit, but that really isn't accurate. It doesn't become so bad, it's funny until the latter half, or third, or whenever Luthor kidnaps Martha.

I thought it was absolute gutbusting hilarity from the weird Superman montage early on where he's saving people but it's portrayed like a funeral.

I mean you have Luthor's shit performance, you have Jimmy Olsen being murdered by the Taliban, you have Batman being crazy and murdering people, you have Superman hating Batman SO MUCH for NO GODDAMN REASON that he's willing to ignore dangerous Kryptonite to focus on him, you have fucking Luthor blowing up congress and all sorts of shit to laugh at.

Fair enough.

I'm with you. Couldn't believe what I was watching.

Does she have an innie or an outtie?

>Jimmy Olsen being murdered by the Taliban
I STILL don't understand what this was about and I've seen the movie 5 times.

Did you watch the extended cut?

innie

So Wonder woman can die to bullets if she doesn't block them?

That still looks pretty terrible. Looks like something out of starship troopers. His outfit looks more like an iron man suit than a batman suit.

bro!

dance off, you and me.

If only somebody gave a fuck about this movie...

well her aunt got shot at the start of wonder woman so yeah

not sure why she doesnt just wear an entire armor made out of the metal her bracelets and shield are made out of

They do. Sup Forums wont shut the fuck up about it

Her bracers and shield were forged by Hephaestus

> my green shit is better than your yellow shit!

capeshit - ALL of capeshit - was a fucking mistake

>blocking
>not dodging
retarded

Looks nothing like ironman retard. You are trying too hard

That's not confirmed in the dceu

she saved those muslim children! YESSS LSAYYYY

I fucking hate these 2-second gifs, it's so cancerous. Just stop if you have nothing to show us.

Do you think he'll say "booyah"?

That comic is treason!

Why post if you have nothing to say?
>I don't like this thing!

Nobody cares

Where is this from? Certainly, not the film, right?

You will see the day

Fuck off to Facebook with your shit .gifs

That's a cool one. blocking a bullet with the knee guard and then the bracers, implying that while she is fast, she is also in total control. It's the little things.

>Those totally unconvincing extras

Jesus zack. They guy is apparently spraying bullets and they are bored out of their mind

>your

Are you retarded? I didn't make those, your complaint was just as worthless as you claimed the gifs were

>gift
dumb faggot

he fucking better

i'll be pissed if he doesn't

every webm people post makes this movie seem terrible

did the flash make these gifs I mean shit dude

>no panty shot

congrats Whedon