AND THEN ALONG CAME ZEUS!

AND THEN ALONG CAME ZEUS!

Its fun to mess with the catalog by bumping threads with pics like these and taking screen shots.

But didn't expect to be blocked by Shaq.

No Zeus, don't stick your dick in thing.

Is that a heckin jojo reference

Hasn't stopped him before.

He's gonna do it,

the madman.

By the time you said that it was already too late

So from this we can conclude that Zeus is the act of fucking incarnate, as nothing stop him from doing what he'll fuck to the point that it was already too late before it even began.

Like some kind of meta-fucking god that can fuck anything, even the concept itself

He can even fuck himself to transform into something else, as
show us

>and so user came back to the thread 5 minutes late, only to realize that Zeus had already fucked his post.

I blame Greekk about everything when their try to make heroes, their always try to make their heroes as special snowflake who is child of Zeus

ZEUS

Source? Looks glorious.

You misunderstood. The goal of ascribing patronage to a deity (regardless of culture) is a shorthand to show that the hero is different, that he embodies divine attributes not commonly found in man.

And then there's that one time he gave a chick a golden shower from the heavens and she got pregnant
The seed of thunder is unstoppable

Defeats the entire raison d'etat of Zeus.

>Zeus had a total of 92 children by some counts, though not all counts agree. Of these 92, 41 were divine and 51 were mortal.
Truly the greatest All-Father. He was single-handledly responsible for like half of Greek mythology.

NOW I'M A BELIEVER

Hey, Zeus.

>Tfw I just realize the reason he was so great is because he embraced his fatherly/leader nature rather than rule over everything in hedonism like the titans

Basically, instead of trying to curbstomp his children that weren't submitted to him he just left them to prosper and do their shit.

Reminds me of the "things to do if Im an evil emperor" Either have no kids, or have so many kids they're too busy fighting amongst themselves to overthrow me.

HE SWUNG HIS THUNDERCOCK

Who proceeded to open up a can of Shaq Fu.

AND RAPED EVERYTHING

>And some of them are weird chimeric freaks because he was disguised as goose/bull/swan/small river at the time.

Now do one without the beginning & end.

>Go to the pasture so i can fuck a bull
>He becomes zeus in the last minute

Fuck

The Congress.

I did it 35 minutes ago.

kekd

DELET

He was also such a good dad he personally birthed some of them. That's some serious dedication.