What's his problem? Is it because he's an obese manlet?

What's his problem? Is it because he's an obese manlet?

>The Chad Bryan Posehn

is 5'10 an okay height?

Anything below 6 is not ok and you shoukd remove yourself from the gene pool for the good of our species

Guys like him can't have views other than the ones that he has.

Yes
(spoiler)for a girl(/spoiler)

I think 5'10 is the average height for a white American male, so you're perfectly average in America

Depends. Are you 12?

k ty

It's like penis size. 5 inches is average but still way too small
Women are never okay with average anything

I think the better question is, What is your problem?

t.Not a manlet

delete

Oh wow I'm finally taller than someone famous. I wasn't sure about Bruno Mars/Kevin Hart

Outta my way manlet shits

Most western women are fat obnoxious whores now so it's not like they have much more negotiating power than an average man

Well even some chubby 5/10 can still snag chad for a one night stand and cuck her beta provider and that's what fucks up so many relationships

Wow. He's over half a foot shorter than me.

And the average man can cheat on her with some slut, but the average man doesn't have the confidence or sexual drive or he fell for the ''be loyal to my obviously slutty girlfriend'' meme
The average woman feels entitled to do whatever the fuck she wants
That's life
I ain't bitter, I'm just calling it like it is
I like lsutty pussy anyways

What is he famous for? How did he get that fame?

He's pretty big when you count his killstreak

Men and women are roughly equally as likely to cheat on average.

the word is turbomanlet

and he's basically a fat woman so he holds fat woman opinions, it's not hard

It's not wonder he's scared of Sam Hyde - I Am Forgotten man has more than a full FOOT over Little Patton.

Everyone is making jokes but Patton Oswald is positioned perfectly to play one of the Seven Dwarves in the inevitable live-action Snow White adaptation -- Grumpy, Sleepy or Uxoricidey. See who's laughing then, faggots.

>have a small child
>leave drugs laying around the house
>wife OD's on said drugs

How is he still allowed to be a father?

>implying that being 6ft+ actually has any sort of benefit other than for attracting women.

And reaching things high up.

actually the taller you the more likely to get cancer you are

>nerd war
Patton Oswalt is a total pretend-nerd. Not only was he in a frat in college but he is basically like those douchebags who reads wikipedia before they see Marvel movies so they can pretend to know who Adam Warlock is. Pretending to be a nerd was the only way he could have any value in Hollywood.

Against James Rolfe, this fat piece of slop didn't stand a chance.

>tfw put in your place by James "the philly ten incher" Rolfe

felt good man

a fight for the ages, fighting for something you believed in

My closest friends, who display some of the finest character I've seen as well as leading interesting, rich lives are all 5' 7" to 5' 9". Really don't worry about it. Live your life.

If someone's a turbo-manlet (talking 5' 3" here) your best bet is to be athletic. I met a European guy who was pretty short, but amazing at soccer, and he was this ball of joy and he looked like he took care of himself so I liked him.

I'm 6' 5" personally and sometimes I joke that I wish I was 5' 8" so I could fight my best friend, who is 5' 8", so be grateful for what you have!

Being tall is awesome though I can't lie.

KYS yourself immediately

>cont

and it was weird, with the european guy, because obviously I noticed his height, but at the same time, because of his athletic build and demeanor it was like I wasn't noticing it.. If that makes sense.

They found drugs in Patton's wife upon her death, so I don't have a doubt in my mind that he's a junkie idiot, too, on top of being overweight and what I presume to be largely unhealthy.

Would he look better if he lost some weight? Or is that a face that can't be redeemed?