Why some people call Bruce the worst father when Goku exist?

Why some people call Bruce the worst father when Goku exist?

'cuz DB is written to give Goku a blank check so even when they threw it in his face he was basically doing everything wrong with Gohan when they were fighting Cell it still WORKED OUT in his favor because they needed him to get angry.

Capeshit thrives in the drama of going "you're actually shit at raising kids" meanwhile

Why would anyone call Bruce a bad father? He's a pretty good father to Jason from what I see.

Goku is fully admitted to be a fucking retard, meanwhile Bruce is supposed to be this amazing pinnacle of a human being

Well, DB is drew in such a light tone that if you deconstruct it you may actually find nothing. Most batman's on the other hand try at least to cater to some reality aspects and by doing so you begin to ask questions about the ones that aren't discusses, hence why people think batman is a worse dad.

But Bruce is a great Dad.

>Bruce is supposed to be this amazing pinnacle of a human being

No he's regularly consider a psycho.

>how dare another man raise my son when I'm dead

Don't talk to me or the Namek's son ever again

He choose to stay dead after the Cell arc and then abandoned his wife and sons to train some random kid after Buu arc.

Goku's just an absentee father, that's bad, but it's pretty< decent comparing to adopting random orphans off the streets to pit them in fights with criminals for shits and giggles.

The thing is, Japan is a society where kids don't see their fathers for weeks or months at a time because the father is always working. Goku's family is a reflection on the typical Japanese family structure, since Goku is away from home all the time working (which, in this case, his profession is fighting) and Chichi is a strict mother who tries to get her sons to do nothing but study.

That's really it. Goku may seem like an awful parent by western standards, but this is normal in Japan.

They spent an entire year, 365 days bonding. Nobody else, just the two of them getting to know each other.
And punching each other in the face in a white, existential void, but that's just how people express love in their world.

Goku isn't really a bad father he's basically the DBZ equivalent to a father who's always at work.

I should also add that by "reflection", I mean "a total exaggeration". Instead of weeks/months, Goku has disappeared for literal years, and Chichi has shown on multiple occasions that she is more than willing to put her son's studies above saving the world.

But there is a worse father than both of them

>Goku has disappeared for literal years
Well duh, he was dead. Outside of those years he trains during the day and goes home or just trains at home.

This. Batman isn't a bad father.

And there's also Deathstroke.

Daily reminder that Goku sees Gohan as a failure

>GT

Uub was the original end dumbass.
He even exists in Super.

Goku wasn't even absent that much, he spent time with Gohan as much as he could while e was still alive. People forget juSt how much of DBZ Goku spent being dead

You're so adorable

pfft, I wish my dad helped me lose my virginity

To be fair he *chose* to stay dead for a long while.

AndGoku children have a good mother.. Bruce fuckst catwoman on Damians 13 birthday.
No party no gift.

Who cares about Damian? He created more problems than he worth and I don't blame Batman for ignoring him.

weird that you're all giving Vegeta a free pass

*Reminder that Goku is an autistic selfish asshole that only cares about fighting and not saving people, the idea of a Superman-esk Goku only comes from the anime and foreign dubs changes

Literally his only biological son though.

Vegeta raised his son pretty well, he was there while he was growing up, taught him how to fight and then sacrificed himself to save him

>Reminder that Goku is an autistic selfish asshole that only cares about fighting and not saving people
He does care about saving people but not before a good fight. Maybe you should look at DB instead of Z. Z ruined Goku's character.

0 out of 10.

What? I'm not even trolling, Vegeta i a better dad than Goku, he's a much worse person overall obviously but definitely a better dad

>the idea of a Superman-esk Goku only comes from the anime and foreign dubs changes

still a better characterization than his "actual" one

Vegeta is a good dad

A biological child who Taila created from tubes because she is crazy bitch.

And Bruce doesnt care much about whether he's biological or not because he doesn't care about the Wayne legacy compared to his Batman's legacy.

Remember when he switched sides and helped wake up Buu because he thought having a wife and kid made him too soft

the only characters with good married lives are krillin & gohan

goku is a deadbeat & vegeta is a trophy husband

Vegeta literally made a family purely because he thought it was the secret to Goku's strength.

Jasonfag.

>the one that grew up without his father is more disciplined than the one that did
I guess Gohan is the best father

Gohan learned from the best.

Batfags.

So? Many people make families for no reason at all, or without even meaning to. Doesn't change the quality of parenting down the road.

>Doesn't change the quality of parenting down the road.
Which is why Trunks turned out to be a little shit right?

i just for trunks not to end up like GT trunks

I guess brutal beatings and kidnapping is the way to go.

>Trunks turned out to be a little shit right
Trunks is just a kid

This, Bruce doesn't care about the Wayne legacy and Damian being his biological son doesn't mean much to him.

I wish Piccolo was my dad. Not early Piccolo, but Cell Games Piccolo.

That is the pinnacle of a human being

Vegeta is too good with current Trunks

So is Goten but he's far more well behaved.

DODGE!

Goku is virgin or what

He's a kiss virgin but not a sex virgin.

Jesus christ, ChiChi really does rape him to get kids

>gets left behind on spaceship adventures in GT when Trunks gets to go
>gets left behind in time travel adventures in Super when Trunks gets an a full arc to himself
Will Goten ever get to do something?

Can't blame the man for having a mid life crisis.

Apparently Chi Chi hates foreplay.

He literally only exists to be a power-up for Trunks

He hadn't even reached half of his Saiyan life.

IIRC Saiyans have the same lifespan as humans but they just retain their youth longer so they can fight longer.

>Goku has never kissed his wife
>Even fucking Vegeta has kissed his wife
I don't know what to think about that

being fair trunks never grew up under the threat of a robot apocalypse or evil goku like his alternate timeline one did so of course he was going to end up as a spoiled rich kid.

the closest thing he had to that was the buu saga but that ultimately retconned itself so it never even happened.

i like to imagine that life at the briefs household is basically vegeta trying to look cool in front of bulma & trunks because they won't let him be hardcore

>robot
They were cyborgs.

Androids

>IIRC Saiyans have the same lifespan as humans
Stated nowhere.
Even if that were the case he was still far from a peak human's life span. He would have been in his 30s at the most.

>failed to defeat Buu even with the fusion
At least Gohan had his big victory against Cell. Goten has literally nothing. He's even being left behind in the next tournament when Roshi with a power level of like 200 gets to go.

Cyborgs.

Wasn't this thread supposed to be about Batman's parental skills vs Goku's?

>>failed to defeat Buu even with the fusion
To be fair, he had him on the ropes but Trunks' side of Gotenks fucked everything up with that cocky and spoiled nature.

Technically Goku is a rape victim.

Not kissing your wife after having two kids is too strange and dumb even for Goku. He used to be a lovable baffoon, now he's a literal retard.

So when is Future Trunks going to impregnate Mai?

Eh, he was always pretty retarded.

When she turns 11 you sick fuck.

What more to discuss about this? Goku is obviously a bad father and the only reason why his sons truned out ok was because of his wife and Piccolo.

Batman isn't the best, but he isn’t awful either.

Fem Broly is their time displaced child

You say that but Goku takes care of and loves his children during bouts of not being dead. Batman is just kind of an asshole.

I hate, hate, hate that Gohan was ruined after the Cell Saga.

All that character development ruined.

androids

From where did Batman is a bad father meme started anyway?

Thats manga only retard goku was nice about gohan not being able to go the tournament in the anime.

Chichi's constant nagging is the greatest cancer of the series. I can't believe someone is calling her a good mother. Remember when she hired a tutor, Mr. Shu, who would whip Gohan for not studying hard enough? Good times.

blame japan for crying "muh goku" when the buu saga started

at least he was the main character in the post cell & buu saga movies

>Batman is just kind of an asshole
To who? I mean, he just literally eat a burger with red hood and give him a good fatherly advice. He obviously cares.

That was filler dumbass never happened in the manga.

Hard to say

He's only good to Jason, user.

No he wasn't he if anything he was average at best when it comes to shit in fighting in z.

i think it all comes back to chichi not wanting her son to become a deadbeat or just plain dead like his dad

that said piccolo & mr. satan are probably better parents to gohan than his actual parents

To be fair, everyone was ruined during the cell saga in the first place.

Caring about her son's future doesn't make her a bad mother.

>To be fair, everyone was ruined during the buu saga in the first place.