>girls forcefully grab his dick and rape him

MUH ALL MEN ARE UNFAITHFUL AND DESERVE TO HAVE THEIR LIVES RUINED

What was this movies deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3Um7u5Ijkw
youtube.com/watch?v=RP8uhXuS2n8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its a commentary on modern feminists.

Except they used hot chicks to make it interesting.

post the WEBM of the ass of that blonde actress

Women are dumb.

keanu is a fucking awful actor, can't believe I didn't really see that before this flick

It was free pizza

>tfw you will never get free pizza.

Why even live?

Horror movies try and capture societies fears, see Alien taping into mens fear of gays.
This movie is basing itself on modern men's fear of feminism/women.

please don't give this movie attention it's trash and not in a good way

>Alien taping into mens fear of gays

Elaborate?

muh d

Facehugging

man look at dat ass on the girl with the black pants.
*sweating emoji*

Her giant naked pink ass looks great in Imax™

The facial penetration and impregnation stuff. It's not the focus of the film but I'd imagine it'd make most people somewhat uncomfortable

I won't say Keanu is a great actor but he really was given some shitty lines, there wasn't much he could do.

>"YOU SUCKED MY COCK!!!!"
>"IT WAS A FUCKIN PIZZA THAT SHOWED UP RIGHT AT MY DOORSTEP!!"

>girls post sex video to Keanu's Facebook
>he is tied to the bed and obviously being raped
>easily explainable to wife and friends

Also worth mentioning that the alternate ending has him hunting down and killing these two stupid bitches.

I assumed they were rival artists and this was actually an attack on his wife. Ana's character also being from Barcelona was a very unlikely coincidence. The vandalism was set up to look like he'd done it: ruining her marriage as well as her work. They also murdered her assistant, not her husband. That put her in the position of having to rebuild her career and portfolio without any professional assistance, while raising two kids and going through a messy divorce.

was it filmed, I want to see that

youtube.com/watch?v=p3Um7u5Ijkw

Unfortunately the killing is implied but at least it ends with some semblance of vindication towards these two shitty characters.

Picture saved.

>when she keeps calling him daddy over and over

I thought it's the chicks from human centipede in front of doctor WA-TER's house from the thumbnail

This, I'm not sure what outcome they expected when it's clear he's trapped in the video

Because they were in the wrong.

/Thread

This movie was a nightmare. I kept imagining how much trouble the mess was going to be to clean.

I feel like the film was made for this scene

except they left out the part where she sits on his face

>And then, you tell her, that, "That's sick!" because y'know, it totally is. But she'll still say all that stuff and she'll still sit on your face, so. But it's sick and disgusting ofc, and the movie acknowledges it.

i never understood this movie, why would those two girls do that? the whole premise is surreal

Mmmm tummy

Have you never been devilish?

There are other movies that share a similar idea, somewhat good folk dragged into nightmare situations, Funny Games, the Hitcher, Duel etc.

it was [/spoiler]free fucking pizza[/spoiler]

>pressure a guy into sex, vandalise his home, knock him out, rape him, stab him in his wound, murder his friend, vandalise more, shoot at him, bury him alive

not that devilish no

>Alien taping into mens fear of gays.
This is why nobody likes gay people.

Wow, that looks like inappropriate sexual contact. I hope one of these girls doesn’t accuse Keanu of sexual harassment in ten years.

the idea of any girl wanting kinky sex from me and me rejecting that and failing is beyond my ability to comprehend.
if anything, i would fuck those two girls like no tomorrow

>can't believe I didn't really see that before this flick

WHOA

?

youtube.com/watch?v=RP8uhXuS2n8

FREE PIZZA!

If you're not living the COMPED lifestyle what are you even doing you fucking Taco Bell worker?

Woah, fucking freak

Mostly because it's a goddamn alien about to make you part of its life cycle.

Jesus dude I knew this place was for degenerates but you're taking it too far

You bet your ass Keanu took the role for this scene

>reads script

Imagine being so busted in the brain that you see a movie about a couple of girls honeytrapping dudes as a commentary on how men are secretly awful and women cannot be trusted.