Bruh

bruh

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

AHOHO wait til you see th- AHAHAHA OH NO NO NO OHOHO OHOHOUHUHUHUH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mcJAI6oRYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>My egghead...my egghead never changes

Head shape aside, how the fuck is his hairline that good at his age?

>my wife needs shoes

Jews age like milk

>that good

You can't see the sides are much denser than the top and forehead regions?

Didn't even know he was. The fact that some of you spastics know this shit like Ron Perlman's Jewishness apparently matters is amusing.

What happened to Will Ferrel?

FFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

look at the top of his heaaad

>didn't know
>Perlman
>giant, beast like head

Neanderthal looking cunt

How else do you explain his stereotypically kikeish political opinions?

gb2pol

make me

he looks like Will Ferrel ate 3x the recommended amount of pure testosterone

AHAHAHHAAHAHH
>he actually thought trump was his guy
>he actually thought he was going to build, stop the muslims, bring back jobs etc
>he actually believed that a billionaire psychopath was a man of the people
imagine being that gullible, lmao he backed down on all his promises and now the entire country despises you.
lmaosohard

>hairline that good
do you see an inch above his highest forehead wrinkle?

thats where the hair starts and it is sparse as fuck

its a mess

>lmaosohard
the most untrue thing on the board tonight

you barely typed that out, how mad are you

people like you make me hate you even more and I'm not even the guy you're responding to

wow really made me want to vote for someone whose been in government for 30 years but doesn't know how to handle classified information

Fun fact: Ron Perlman has voiced nearly every fallout intro

youtube.com/watch?v=_mcJAI6oRYY

>a jewish neanderthal

get baited retards

SEALED

He hates Trump so I hope bad things happen to him.

what the fuck does he care?

it's not like he made his career from being handsome

kys fucking faggot

>You welcomed in our enemies
Don't you mean FDR?

Look at enough jews and you'll notice that they often share that ugly semitic lower lip.

he's turning into a white nigger lmao

>welcomed in our enemies
I don't see Reagan in the pic

A bunch of so-called MEN talking about another man’s hairline

For as much as you guys hate women, NOBODG is more gossipy and bitch-like than the faggots on Sup Forums.

It's okay user, just shave it, I'm sure no one will notice. Your oversensitivity on the other hand...

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>every user i see is the same from the other thread
pathetic

go back to red dit, it's easier for you when there are unique names

white people make me fucking sick.
honestly can't even look at most of them. the neanderthal, cave dweller genetics are just too prominent in some of them.

who will play barbara streisand int he inevitable biopic?

whites feel the same way about shitskins, we hate you people.

chea

Why do people still support Trump when the rest of the world thinks he's mad? He's like the Duterte of america, that's how he appears. He sends 3000 more troops to Afghanistan when he said he'd end all wars and withdraw america's presence on the world stage. He also sucks the Saudi king's dick. How is he an outsider again? And reinvesting and opening up coalmines is just plain stupid. How about helping these people get jobs in renewable energy that will last them their lifetime instead?

>why do people still support someone when other people from other countries have different opinions!?!!? Like, why can't you just agree with me already!

what a fucking bean head

Maybe we don't base our opinions on what irrelevant foreigners think?

Way to ignore the rest of my post but I guess that's to be expected. The fact that the rest of the world thinks he's mad maybe should give you some reflection of why that is, and then look at what he's actually doing, like things I mentioned in the rest of my post.

If you want your sides in orbit check out his wife.Beast and the Beast.

>this thread
Then you'll be having a thread down the line about how the new Hellboy movie is going to be trash and shits on the original and how "Ron Perlman da best Hellboy evah"

There is so much gay in that statement lamo. Maybe you should move to Sweeden with the other cucks lol!

His son is like the Planet of the Apes version of Yahoo Serious.

>how dare you reply to the first thing I said

Go to leftypol if you want to to bitch about President Trump you whiny little homo. Sup Forums is not the place to whine about how much you hate President Trump.

Foreigner here. We're really good at blowing things out of proportion when it comes to America and we won't pass up the oppertunity to shit on it and to pretend we're all so much better.

>capeshit

And there it is, the reason for the thread. Why are pedes in full passive aggressive mode every time someone insults daddy? (which is every day)

>unironically defending homo snark
you have to go back

Same way the nerds cant stop talking about how much they hate Chad at school.

I have a very high opinion of america, that's why I'm surprised people are so easily swayed and ignore all his bad behaviour. They've just bought into the other narrative completely and don't care.

You should check the news today about the dossier. Seems you might be falling for fake news friend.

Which ones did he sit out?