Hmmmmm...Nootka

Hmmmmm...Nootka...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_zbR2trnGI
digitalspy.com/tv/taboo/feature/a824328/taboo-season-2-release-date-tom-hardy-episodes-cast-plot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A company man?

VERY

FUCKING

Flowers... for you

*African gibberish*

Mmm. I have a use for you, OP.

You'll be cut to pieces.

Powder.

MMMMMMMMMMMM SALT PETYR

*fucks and sucks sister with vodoo*

What are some more Lovecraftian kino like Taboo?

>guts a man
>fucks sister
>eats an egg
>walks everywhere angrily
nootka

Mmm. Taboo.

Time for Dorsia.

freddy got fingered

season 2 when?

youtube.com/watch?v=A_zbR2trnGI

>The first season aired on BBC One in the United Kingdom on 7 January 2017, followed by the United States premiere on FX on 10 January 2017.

>Filming on series two is expected to begin in early 2018. "I'm trying to write it as quickly as I can," said series creator Steven Knight. "I would say we would hope to be shooting it... early next year."

>So, while an official air date has yet to be announced, we'd predict a similar scheduling for Taboo series two as the first – probably around January 2019.

-digitalspy.com/tv/taboo/feature/a824328/taboo-season-2-release-date-tom-hardy-episodes-cast-plot/

I missed Delaney posting

Careful now

So we all agree the show shouldve been called "Nootka"? ..since the taboo aspect is gone (and was more of a lame sidestory really).

>since the taboo aspect is gone (and was more of a lame sidestory really).

There was that lesbian who tried seducing Mrs. Delaney.

that was a long shot for the early 1800s, most women back then couldn't imagine kissing a man in public never mind a woman.

I mean does a subplot need to last the duration of the entire show just because it's called "taboo"? He ate a fucking raw onion mate, that's more taboo than sticking your dick in your sister. And when he did stick his dick in his sister, looks like it was too normie for him because he was like "nah mate I'm after my dads Mrs pussy now" cos he wants to mix his seed with his old mans. You know why? Because he's taboo mate. And then he chilled with a few cross dressers. Probably couldn't stand the fucking sight of them with their hairy legs and faces, but he did what he did because he's fucking taboo you cunt. Oh what's that? Still not taboo enough for you? How's the fact that he did an Isis on the eitc leader? No, blowing up one of the most influential figures in England (and probably killing a few innocents in the collateral) wasn't edgy enough? How's about the fact he helped a nigger get justice? And somehow swanned of as a hero to said nigger even though he was the one directly responsible for locking a load of the black fuckers on the boat that was sinking? Sure he had orders, but he also had the keys. And you know why he went along with the orders? Cos he thought to himself "fuck me that's taboo", you stupid waste of oxygen.

someone post that gif with the hat resize

nice effort.
completely wrong. but nice effort

That's a good post. ...Suspiciously good.

Are you janitor or are you BBC?

It seems like such a serious show in plot and tone to have a main character with honest to god catchphrases that he quips off at intervals. But this is also why I enjoyed it so much.

first for blackamoor

>tfw no new nootkammh season in sight.
>tfw had somehow the urge to mmmhh watch when on bicycle trip home from bladerunner

You're clearly not taboo enough to understand how fucking right I am, you normie piece of shit

Neither mate. I'm taboo

>my dads Mrs pussy

Mr. Delaney, i'm EIC

reddit

Thanks, what did you think of it? For future reference, you might want to spell it as "read it" as some people might get confused.

jesus christ i bet you own fedora

Brought to you by Australia

What show?

Gunpowda.
Hrmm.

I don't know how season 2 could work. Part of the appeal of the first was grimy ass Regency London. Plus we wont have such a good antagonist as Stuart Strange.

*makes brace cry*
*makes stepmom wet*
Mhmmm I need a ship

youre in a taboo thread, at least accuse me of having a top hat for fucks sake

English-Irish actually mate.

>hmmmm
>injuns

Be ve-ry careful now.

I'd agree except she's not most women, she's an actress.

That's a big hat

I have a use FOR U

mhm... I need a ship