Why is taking out the trash always depicted as something horrible in movies and television...

Why is taking out the trash always depicted as something horrible in movies and television? Is it supposed to make fun of the whininess of teenagers, or do people actually hate it so much? I also recall James Rolfe being ecstatic because he recalled one time that trash had to be taken out and his dad did it himself instead of making James do it.

If you're paralyzed I understand it might be a problem, but otherwise it makes no sense to consider taking out the trash unbelievably horrid. Even if you live in an apartment building and you have to go to the basement or whatever, it'll still only take a few minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EQ7V7nK4uU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fat Americans can't walk

Abbey? More like A babby

I think we need to talk about Abbey and her baby food problem instead.

It's generally unenjoyable, and it stinks. Of all household chores, taking out the garbage is the worst if you live with other people. If you live alone, it's not too bad.

People overfill, or they put hard cornered boxes and shit in that'll rip the bag and shower your legs in trash juice. Give me any other job, they're all better.

This.

>someone put wood skewers in the trashbag
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Does baby food actually taste good? I don't remember.

Nice swastika on your ankle, Abbey.

Reply to this comment if you want to feed Abbey baby food.

I used to work at a college convenience store and we would have retards every day putting pizza boxes in the trash even though there's a designated recycling program for those.

Probably once every 2 months, one of the bags would rip open and dump coffee grounds and hot dog grease all over the fucking floor. Thankfully I got promoted and made some other asshole take out the trash.

College truly is a haven for retards. This was at an engineering/compsci school too.

I want to be Abbey's mommy!

i want to feed her my dick

Engineering/compsci guys are usually good at their field but retarded with everything else.

>THE NEW CRASH DIET CRAZE?!?! LIVING OFF OF EENIE WEENIE PORTIONS OF BABY FOOD!!!!!?!!! FIND OUT MORE ON PAGE 11!!!!!!!!!!
>is carrying a huge whole foods bad and a bag of candy in the same image

Chores are annoying. That's the only significance you dumb cunt

I'm always impressed by just how big that bag of candy is. I mean, what is she planning to do?

>putting paper trash in the general garbage bag
Tell your family to stop being retards.

>babbys first waifu eating babby food
lmao

horseteethfags btfo

It's a power play. If you're the one taking out the garbage, odds are you don't wear the pants in whatever relationship you're part of.
That said, it's just a necessary chore, and not a pleasant one. People will still use it to remind you that you're not top dog.

>he's this insecure

You feel intimidated when your mom makes you do a chore?

>Of all household chores, taking out the garbage is the worst if you live with other people. If you live alone, it's not too bad.
What about washing dishes? This takes longer than emptying the bin and you're actively messing with a sink full of organic refuse.
Babby babby babby

Interesting that you call this niche girl babbys first waifu while posting generic, popular Elle. Also, even if Abbey's teeth are unusual, they aren't similar to what's referred to as horse teeth at all.

REMINDER

Elle, The Virgin's Waifu:
>womanlet
>virgin likes her because she's non-threatening
>virgin projects weird racist fantasies onto her
>not that beautiful but still wouldn't fuck the virgin
>the virgin spends all his time worshipping her, but only sees his own projections and not her true personality
>got HARVESTED by Weinstein
>Little girl who would still mock the virgin
>Pretends to be pure but is a slut
>Virgin likes her because he imagines she's a virgin (not true, by the way) and that makes him feel less insecure
>the virgin wants to fuck her and and masturbates to her constantly, but he always feels dirty and guilty when he does it
>the virgin defends her online
>Likes normie pets such as cats, dogs, and horses
>Wants basic tattoos to fit in
>cankles

Abbey Lee, The Chad's Crush:
>6'0 goddess
>Chad likes her because she's threatening
>Chad likes her for who she really is
>Chad knows he has a decent shot with her despite her being a 10
>Doesn't even know who Harvey Weinstein is
>Grown woman who would get along well with Chad
>Pretends to be a slut but is pure at heart (Mary Magdalene of our time)
>Chad accepts that she has had dozens of partners since he has had hundreds himself
>Chad fucks her lookalikes every day
>Abbey doesn't need defending
>Owns a blue tongued skink
>Hates tattoos but gets freaky ones simply because she likes the pain
>perfect legs

Most of us don't live in the 1890s so we have dishwashers.

>odds are you don't wear the pants in whatever relationship you're part of.
The fuck.

>ellecucks
'no'

TPBP

*spbp

2 post best post

dummy

You don't say "one post best post".

depends on the food. its just blended food. I don't understand the stigma. because it has the word "baby" in it? stupid.

I used to eat gerbers banana and tapioca puree back in the day. then they changed the recipe and made it sweeter. that was really the only baby food I ate. still haven't found a good banana substitute. even when trying to blend my own. oh well.

cute pasta

Nah, we just don't care about poorfag losers

Are you suicidal by chance?

How much semen does a jism wrangler need to break even?

>trying to pull off a Nosferatfu
lol

>tfw I live in a country where you have 3 different state provided containers to throw in different types of trash
>tfw ever 2-3 blocks have glass/can/plastic containers to throw away properly you trash

No wonder you Americans are to blame for anthropogenic climate change and plastic on every tiny island in the world.

>when some braindead kid thinks that rooting around in garbage is "saving the world"
You are literally just improving the profits of a few big corporations by recycling, you fucking clod.

>me on the left

>sheltered european child considers himself superior to americans because of recycling bins

Body builders eat baby food, it's packed and stacked. Gotta eat big.

it's actually fucking bad for you lmao. Has heaps of preservatives and additives like salt and sugar. It's known that it's better to puree your own vegetables and stewed fruit than give babies that shit.

Your mother is not dishwasher, she's your mom. When you get out of the basement find a nice, inexpensive flat with a dishwashing machine.

>me in the middle

Yeah fuck the corporations, throw it in the ocean instead!

1PBP

>recycling
>calling others retards

if you want something done not even done right do it yourself

you faggot

>wearing those fine boots with no socks

>Give me any other job, they're all better.

cat's litter tray smells like satan's asshole, user. go change it.

You understand literally nothing about the situation. Recycling is a good concept on paper, but ultimately exists as a loophole for businesses to get free money from the government. Processing all that waste for reuse isn't free, and the ecological benefits are miniscule. In many cases it's a net loss.

it's not a swastika.

>>cat's litter tray smells like satan's asshole
Because I live in a country that isn't fucking retarded, my cat can go outside and shit in the bushes like nature intended. No mess, no fuss.

that pout makes her look like she's just been told she has to get her own cellphone plan.

> BUT MOOOOOM

body builders also eat raw bull testicles because someone told them it would make them strong.

Jack Lalanne didn't each chicken because he said they eat maggots and bugs, and that made chicken meat germy somehow.

body builders aren't that smart.

>tfw she said it was her first tattoo
>"THAT'S MY TATTOO! IT WAS MADE FOR ME!"

vocaroo.com/i/s0EQ7V7nK4uU

>a-lister diet
>article highlights some literal who

>I watched an episode of Bullshit! once

lol, you realise it's supposed to be more costly right?

>I'm always impressed by just how big that bag of candy is. I mean, what is she planning to do?

It's almost Halloween retard.

That picture is from August 2010 or something.

>lol, you realise it's supposed to be more costly right?
You realize that America has to protect your faggy from getting steamrolled by China or Russia, so we don’t have the time or money waste on useless recycling.

baby food comes in a ridiculous amount of tastes and flavours and has extremely good range when it comes to nutrition.

the down side is for the portion size and rice ts not worth t for most people. For a super model trying to eat as little as possible while getting enough nutrients for her skin and well being it makes sense.

>t. 12 year old

Elle promised her mom that she'll never get a tattoo

>James Rolfe
>taking advice from a balding cuck

I think it's an American thing. Picking up an object and putting it down a bit further is a nightmare for them unless it happens inside a Designated Gym(tm).

Is a country retarded for having cold winters?

>>Is a country retarded for having cold winters?
Why would you live anywhere that routinely goes below freezing? My cat will still shit in the snow.

underrated post

Why not? I like the cold. Of course cats can shit in the snow but not if it's nighttime and below 20C. Which isn't exactly "routine" where I live, but there's usually a period of that in January. Point is, it's impossible to not have a litterbox here unless you like shit on your floor or have taught your cat to use the toilet. A friend of mine did that.

well it should be the most healthy food in the world.... and be just concentrated fruits and vitamins. but i guess you cant trust the food factories with this either

is babyfood a good bait to lure her in my cave?

Recycling as we know it today was a scheme invented by corporations so the government wouldn't make them reduce waste but depend on consumers to do their job for them
Even if you recycle it makes no difference because there's so much waste in products and most of it is not actually recyclable because of toxicity and the laws keep changing

Look at how Apple gets away with planned obsolescence on their iPhones when nothing in it can be recycled other than the little bit of gold. The rest is piled up on the chinese coast.
Apple watches aren't repaired they're replaced.

When she opens her mouth slightly it kinda looks like she's missing teeth.

>flash lights in her dumb eyes
>pupils' size still like basketball
coke? such young age?

You’re very good looking!

Look at her tender breasts, Imagine how sensitive they are when she’s aroused

For a second, I thought the shadow was more pubes.

Australian...bush....down under. Joke writes itself

>broccoli farts peas

Sounds good fampai

>the picture on the left is mirrored compared to those on the middle and the right
>the text is correct in every picture

i need to lick that!!

hey this is fucking weird

what the fuck

Are americans really this stupid?

IRL her nose ring is in her left nostril, so middle and right are the original. The person who made that page wasn't able to use the eraser tool properly on the right picture, so it's odd that he'd be able to mirror the text on those bags.

Enlighten us.

This article seems like an advertisement

>hey, this gorgeous model was photographed being way skinnier and prettier than you
>she was eating this clearly displayed brand of meme food
>she must have bought it at this clearly displayed expensive grocery shop
>it's the "latest crazy celeb diet fad" - all the other women who are skinnier, prettier and more popular than you are eating the same thing
>they're only 200kj per bar, and they're fine as a snack, says "an insider"

The logos are photoshopped so you can read them

Women's mags are just advertising from cover to cover, the "articles" are not articles. Not that the internet is really any different

The problem really wasn't the chore itself, it was the culture built around the chore.

Like, your parents could never just be cool or be nice and fucking tell you to do it as soon as they saw it was full (or do it themselves, lazy fucks), they had to pick the -exact moment- they knew it would piss you off most.

Anybody who's ever been told to take out the trash knows this is true. If you were playing video games, they would wait until you were on a boss battle or some shit to come in yelling TAKE OUT THE FUCKING TRASH. Or in the middle of a show, or when you're hanging out with your friends, or when you're doing homework. They purposefully did it to piss you off. That's why everyone hated it so much.

bully parents

This is a better thread than most currently on the board so I'm bumping it

>thousands of people pulp fruit into smoothies daily for supposed health reasons
>people laugh and point when someone buys the same product in a small plastic pouch
Fucking hypocrites.

The bump literally didn't work, what is this faggotry?