So every time Deadpool's oldest daughter dies she becomes a teenager again. Would you an octogenarian Sup Forums?

So every time Deadpool's oldest daughter dies she becomes a teenager again. Would you an octogenarian Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/the-teen-brain-still-under-construction/index.shtml
science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/teenage-brain1.htm
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/teenbrain/work/adolescent.html
aacap.org/AACAP/Families_and_Youth/Facts_for_Families/Facts_for_Families_Pages/The_Teen_Brain_Behavior_Problem_Solving_and_Decision_Making_95.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does she become a virgin again?

As long as she was a virgin when he powers manifested.

I can't think of a single thing that was good about being a teenager. So honestly that would be kind of horrible.

On other hand never truly dying is nifty and a nice play on DP's powers.

But she wont have to deal with teenage things.

It would depend on what you hope to get out of it, besides chasing pussy at a young age, I don't know man I can't think of a single thing good about teenage years that isn't better later in life.

No growing pains, acne, teeth/braces, full of rage and awash in hormones, social pressures, even as an adult-teenager, you're still dealing with societal pressure unless you hide for a few years after you 'restart' so

I don't know man, I'd rather reset as an adult.

Being a teenager sucked because you're living through it once and everything is new
But it may turn out differently if you live through it again with all the shit your learn after it

just glad she is a mutie and not an inhuman

That depends on how the brain is constructed too. Teenage brains are a soup of incomplete connections.

>Die
>Resurrect as teen
>No longer understand various complex concept vital to living independently

>oldest daughter
>oldest
How many daughters does Deadpool have!?

Well she also retains all her memories

She keeps all her memories.
How badly did you fuck up when you moved out on your own for the first time that you think a teenager can't understand the concept of paying rent and bills on time?

Memories are not the same as cognitive abilities, and I don't mean concepts like paying rent. How much of a fucking retard are you to think I meant something as simple as MONEY BUY THING.

why did deadpool bone a niggress?

She's latina

Okay smartass, start listing some concepts a teenager couldn't possibly begin to comprehend.

did you see her hooters? hell yeah

when did he have a second one
also what issue is OP from

A lot more sex. That is when I had most of my sex with many different women.

And now I am lucky if I get laid once a year.

Deadpool 2099

i too have also had sex with MANY women

Why? You'll just pretend you were hyper evolved at age 5 and always understood everything in the world perfectly. Teenagers also change very quickly, and development is partially individual. I can't really nail down a specific thing at a specific age and say it's certainly always true.

Suffice it to say, it's proven the human brain doesn't finish constructing itself till your 20's. Your brain continues building vital connections past your teens, and the vast majority of adults change drastically out of high school. It's not really that strange an idea that reverting to a teen might effect personality and comprehension to some degree.

If 'keeps her memories' includes the more refined physical connections in the brain, that makes resurrecting as your younger self super convenient. If it doesn't, then it can potentially make it a very harrowing experience.

So you gonna start listing things or not?

No, partly because
>You'll just pretend you were hyper evolved at age 5

Partly because 'couldn't begin to comprehend' is different from having more trouble understanding them or simply half formed understandings of them.

Partly because I don't want to get in to your autistic screech fight over something that's a proven in developmental sciences.

>proven in developmental sciences.
Okay then, start listing some links then.

yes, many different women
wonderful having sex with them, is it not?
yes, yes it is, I would know

Find your own links, lazy faggot.

Sounds like somebody doesn't want to admit they lost an argument on the internet.

Blocks of words don't mean anything if you can't back that source up. is right, you're coming across as a sore loser right now.

I'll just post links and there will be more autistic screeching. Literally the first results in Google. Wow it was so hard finding this.

nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/the-teen-brain-still-under-construction/index.shtml

science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/teenage-brain1.htm

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/teenbrain/work/adolescent.html

aacap.org/AACAP/Families_and_Youth/Facts_for_Families/Facts_for_Families_Pages/The_Teen_Brain_Behavior_Problem_Solving_and_Decision_Making_95.aspx

So what you're saying is that she is completely incapable of living on her own because despite her 80 something years of experience, her underdeveloped prefrontal cortex makes her more emotional and impulsive than usual?

Which is why, over time, humans learned that they probably should shunt teens out into the world

Not everyone has the luxury of getting to live with their parents after graduating high school.

You really like dramatizing what others write, don't you?

"Completely incapable"? No one said such a thing. Why is your tone as if you feel personally insulted by the idea resurrecting as a teen might have some degree of mental regression (depending on how the resurrection works)? It's not like you personally have teen rezz powers.

All that's being said is there MIGHT be some impact. Depending on how the power works. I suspect the writers have it as a totally adult brain to keep things from being too complicated to write.

Anyone have downloads of the new Deadpool stuff?

>No longer understand various complex concept vital to living independently

And?

I like how this thread is filled with angry teens mad at being called out for being incomplete humanlets.

That's most of Sup Forums sadly. You bring up things like sex or women and it triggers the board beyond comprehension.

Her weakness? Terrgerian mist.

Aren't you contradicting yourself?

I love how there's some retarded neckbeard ITT whose life is so devoid of accomplishments he feels the need to invent an alternate reality where his age alone renders him competent and valid as a person.

I'm not going to read those but I guarantee you don't understand any of them. Teenagers are more prone to fits of emotion and irrationality than adults. They aren't magically incapable of doing chores or managing money or whatever your stupid ass thinks those studies are saying. How do you rationalize the existence of AP Calculus courses for teenagers, in your delusional mind? What aspect of daily life do you think is more complicated than calculus? There are adults who are literally mentally retarded who get through life just fine, it's not that complicated.

Only from the perspective of someone who rewrites everything someone else says with extreme hyperbole or interprets random talk about how super powers work as a personal attack on them.

Like this guy.

Being a teenager only sucks on a mental level. She'd have the maturity of an octogenarian in the a body with painless joints, elastic skin, and a nuclear powered metabolism. Even if she snaps back to a point where she's physically immature, like thirteen or something, that's still old enough to be simply petite instead of debilitating.

wait it's not bullshit comic science where she keeps all her memories and experiences and shit

It is, see

white artists shitty at drawing latinas.

the mist doesn't affect DP, she's immune since she was just baked in liquid napalm and snapped back from that like it was nothing. That's like getting dropped in lava. Terrigen mist isn't going to do shit to her.

Wouldn't wanna be one, that's for sure.

Terrigen doesn't work that way. DP is not a mutant, so he's fine, but Ellie is a mutant, so would get killed by the Anti-mutant gas.

Severe mist poisoning fucks up your powers if you're a mutant

I don't know what I'd do if I had that power.
But holy shit was Ellie fuckable once she resurrected.

He's a mutate though, and has latent x-gene, I just assumed he was immune and mist would only mess up her existing body not the new one she is making inside right?

>black
nah

Yeah, I kinda find that awful too. Bring a teenager, especially a female, is a fucking pain. Sure she has her memories, but her brain is now the same as a teenagers.

I'm a guy, so at least I wouldn't have to deal with female stuff. that, and I'd get to bang teenage pussy again. Plus I'd be able to build one hell of an investment and savings portfolio over time. Heck, sign me up!

>No growing pains, acne, teeth/braces, full of rage and awash in hormones, social pressures

Most of those are just a matter of circumstance and an ignorant mindset. But seeing as you'd not be ignorant going through it again, the experience would probably be better. You'd know what to expect and be able to deal with it accordingly. Thus allowing you to get more out of it than you did before.

>I can't think of a single thing that was good about being a teenager.
It's acceptable to fuck 16 year old.
God, I miss being 17