braaap chamber edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pusZXECS0mM
youtu.be/2pDl903okdQ
pastebin.com/cJCf7edn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dammit malcom

GETTIN FROM THERE TO HERE

I want to see more of that asian bitch, she is SO fucking sexy especially in the mirror universe episode.

Someone post the superior alternate song intros

>its a prison break episode

>don't give me lip nigger
what did braga and berman mean by this?

One of the best OPs
Why is he so perfect ?

braaaapfft

STD makes me long for the days of ENT.

>It's a "crew is incompetent and Archer brings in everyone to shout at them" episode.

I WILL TOUCH THE SKY

>Garret Wang
>Robert Picardo
>Jonathan Frakes
>Gates McFadden
>Patrick Stewart

Have all worked on, already appeared in, or want to be on The Orville.

Orville is pretty good, and actually feels like a Star trek show compared to STD. The only really glaring flaws in my opinion is when everything stops so a stupid, unfunny joke can be made and "you cheated on me with a blue guy" is wearing pretty thin.

>its a bravo two zero episode

>its a clancy brown is a talib terrorist episode

Clancy Brown automatically raises the quality of whatever he's in

I remember the first thread this copypasta was posted in. Good times.

what's that episode in tng where data goes down to the planet and there's that girl that likes him? not the one with the radioactive suitcase

Pen Pals

tanks

The planet is mine my right. You WILL help me regain control.

Please keep the Star Trek Discovery discussion here:

There's also The Ensigns of Command

Why was Voyager such a mess behind-the-scenes?

Who else wants to use her butt as a pillow?

brrrraappp

Who else wants to use his gut as a pillow?

>you will never lose your virginity and take Seven of Nine's at the same time
>you will never teach her the ways of the penis

life isn't fair

ENT season 1 is probably the most painfully forgettable season of trek I've watched, at least TOS/TNG/DS9/VOY had lots of incredible episodes amongst the bad in their first seasons. Also I expected more from jeffery combs character, I really wanted to like t'pol and I mean I really, really wanted to like her. After the first few episodes I just got bored of her, which is funny because I even enjoyed watching tuvok for the most part, and I was bored of seven of nine even though jeri ryan is a better actor than blalock

there were a few good moments though

Any new /fatriker/ fics?

Goddamn it will you ever just fuck off?
I swear you lurk the board just waiting for an excuse to post this shit in every new /trek/ thread

It gets retarded in the books.

>aliens with Dr. Manhattan powers cause a time travel incident.
>some get sent back in time to point to then later cause the incident. while others get sent back into time to a different point.
>those sent to the different point had some of the NX02 Columbia's crew with them. the incident caused them to merge and create the first two Borg.
>Later, after the Voyager has retruned to Federation. The borg flood into the alpha quadrant in full force and are presently unstoppable. they are using subspace tunnels to appear almost anywhere almost instantly.
>captain Ezri Dax finds the dr. manhattan aliens. the aliens realize they accidentally created the borg.
>so the manhattan aliens wave a hand and all the borg everywhere are given free will. some are reverted back to their pre borg state. including their planets. the remaining drones willing took an offer to help the manhattan aliens.
>the manhattan aliens are trying to figure out how to ascend to be a being of energy.

>captain Ezri Dax
>tfw she will never brap in her captains chair and command you to sniff it

I thought it was a great way to finally get rid of the Borg

>what are you doing in my quarters?
*braaaaaapffft*
>go on crewman sniff it
>thats an order

I would rather use her tits as a pillow. 7's butt looks really toned so it's more firm and muscular than soft. Those tits on the other hand

Oh man, if only I had some sort of tripcode you could use to just block all my posts or something. That would be neat.

>the incident caused them to merge and create the first two Borg.
Fucking hell that's retarded
It makes the theory about V'Ger causing the birth of the Borg sound plausible in comparison

Please tell me everything you know about the mysterious canon Star Trek character named Stewart Rivers.

low effort shitposting coming through

BashirFaggot is one of the only tripfags I like and he/she/xhe is a welcome sight in every /trek/ thread

WITNESSED

trips bffraffaaffp

You count like a Pakled

oh quads
b-braap

braaaap them malcom

braaaaap

It's been a long brraaaapppp getting from brappppppp to braaaaAaaaAp

sulu aside, I just realised ent is the gayest trek

Is he trying to say he's fooled around with a guy before?
What's with these BASED Trek actors? Like "Two Cakes" Frakes who lobbied for the Sexual Organs girl to be a dude. He wanted to kiss a man on-screen with his scratchy but soft beard.

Imagine Riker in that catsuit, how would it fit hehe

>He wanted to kiss a man on-screen with his scratchy but soft beard.
youtu.be/pusZXECS0mM

Imagine Riker breathing on your neck, his mustache and beard juuuuust barely touching you, sending goosebumps up your spine

Does anyone have that post saved, the one about what Voyager should have been like where they go further and further down the road of self-preservation until they end up becoming the monsters?
It was really good

DS9 is the gayest. Voyager is the most heterosexual.

imagination is the last thing I have user
>tfw you'll never cuddle tenderly with Riker

>It's a WINNING episode

TNG is kinda gay too
youtu.be/2pDl903okdQ

so the USS Equinox?

ENT is up there as gayest just by the fact the male cast members get undressed more than the females do.

Nah, it was closer to the Borg in terms of how they usurp technology and crew members

>TNG is kinda gay too

Agreed, but i think Seth has been shoehorned into these jokes because Fox wants "Family Guy In Space".

The joke is that Seth pitched a real Trek series to CBS years ago, but they rejected it.
So FOX took it instead, but they requested that it be a comedy because "we want the Family Guy audience".

Fuck you I'm at work

fuck ENT, I managed to get through 7 seasons of voyager but I can't watch past the start of season 2
its just so painful

I see what you did there

>I'm not montel williams
>I'm not montel williams
>I'm not montel williams
>I'M NOT MONTEL WILLIAMS
already this groundbreaking dialogue is more gripping than any episode of S1 ENT even shuttlepod one

For the other schmucks stuck at work like me, here's a link to The Fifty-Year Mission books. Good reading while waiting between tasks.

pastebin.com/cJCf7edn

I don't know why, but I really like this art

thanks user

Jellico did nothing wrong

that drawing makes me squeeeee~

Shuttlepod One and that episode where Trip sticks his hands in some sand and gets pregnant with a rape baby are my favorite episodes of ENT.

Shuttlepod One is so good becuase I fucking love bottle episodes of anything.

I think I'm going to watch all of ENT just because of trip's southern accent

>I think I'm going to watch all of ENT
Impossible

>I thought it was a great way to finally get rid of the Borg
We already had Voyager end with all Borg in the universe blowing up because Reasons.

Voyager is the most pedophilic.

>TOS
Spock and Kirk are gay
>TNG
Picard is French and therefore gay also QxPicard (onesided)
>DS9
Bashir and O'Brien and Garak also Lesbians also Trill are all gay(traps)
>VOY
Janeway and Seven are lesbian also EMH, Neelix, Tom and Paris are pedos for Kes
>ENT
naked men everywhere, very gay

Prove me wrong

Now I'm trying to think of a time when Star Trek had straight shota and all I can think about is that time Troi's mom was in a tub of mud with Alexander and I'm sad now becuase that was creepy and it made me uncomfortable.

>Just fuck my shit up starfleet

>Tom and Paris
Huh.

Also Seven has the social and emotional maturity of a child, so the creepers who take advantage of her should be statutory rapists under 24th century law.

>"Young Alexander! I can read each and every one of those carnal Klingon thoughts of yours! Oh heavens me!"

fuck, wanted to write Tom and Harry
JUST IGNORE MY MISTAKE, MOVE ALONG (HOME)

Harry didn't want to fuck Kes, he wanted to fuck Kes' daughter (and become Tom's son-in-law).

desu I thought that Humans being the first Borg having been forcibly merged with dying Caeliar (whom I picture as Asgard from SG1) augmented with cyborg bits to stay alive was pottery and explains why the Borg are so obsessed with Humanity

>when you find out the Native American consultant on Voyager was an Armenian scam artist

he dindu nuffin wrong
But really, I blame the writers for thinking all that Native American stuff was in any way necessary for Chakotay's character. I know all that stuff was still hip and cool in the 90s, but it's cringe now.

Choucoutrie being an Armenian pagan makes way more sense.

is she this quiet for all 4 seasons?

Why are the JewJew movies rated so high on RT? Paid reviews?
There's something fucking wrong when ID is considered on the same tier as TVH and TUC