twitter.com/LEGOBatmanMovie/status/824709108561440768

>Harley is cute
>CUTE
>Joker is all about Batman's heart
>Robin is funny
>Bruce is Bruce

So this is going to be the Batman Movie of 2017, right

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/lego-batman-movie-expected-to-top-fifty-shades-darker-on-opening-weekend/
deadline.com/2017/01/fifty-shades-darker-lego-batman-box-office-projection-1201894855/
youtube.com/watch?v=MaO22GU6Brg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best movie to feature Batman in years.

It's going to be the best comic movie of all time

>but muh Men in Black

yeah better than that even

If only it weren't lego

To be honest I think it had to be Lego in order to work. It really has that "kids playing with toys and satirizing characters with exaggerations".

If this was a traditional cartoon, then there'd be "NOT MUH BATMAN" up the wazoo.

>Barbara embracing Dick

/ss/ confirmed

I wasn't sold until I saw this

Alfred look so happy.

Forget the MCU or the DCEU, the Lego Universe is where it's at.

>Ninjagotown
>yep, it's a plane

>Lazlo's

The fact that Barbara is supposed to be a love interest kinda puts me out.

fuck batman and fuck people who like batman

>professor pyg

This might be the self-aware movie that Batman needs right now.

Yeah and it's great

HARLEY POWER RANKING

DCAU HARLEY = LEGO BATS MOVIE HARLEY >>>>>>>>>>> EVERYONE ELSE

I really hope this does well but I can't convince people to watch it. Oh well.

This is the only downside and was hopefully just a forced company mandate/Timm fetish. I don't want the rest of the movie to be bogged down by it.

BATB Harley was good

>Black and yellow
>Black and yellow
>Black and yellow
>Black and yellow

>teamwork and family
So a Snyder film except with Legos and jokes? I'm in!

kek

she was barely Harley iirc

I was going to say Fast and Furious film with Batman and Legos

That's a dangerous drinking game, taking a shot every time Dom says "family".

The joke is Bruce wants her to be his love interest but she doesn't want to be

It's incredible how many people didn't get the joke, even though this is an action-comedy movie, making fun of Batman and his mythos

This is legit amazing.

The director hates that ship
He's going to tear it apart

Oh good, I was worried it was going to ham fisted in like the romance from Lego Movie was.

You can see it was the fantasy of the kid.

>Movie is about a father/son relationship
>Director directed the season 2 finale of Moral Orel
They wouldn't
Would they?

>kid has romantic fantasies
what a fucking nerd.

>Robin Screws Up
>Batman gives him a glare
>Hard Cut to Robin pulling up his pants while Batman puts his batbelt away and then explains why he was punished.

Could be fun

>Zesti Cola

Deepest Lore

>February will see the debut of not one, but two films heavy on leather, unhealthy relationships and, uh, punishment — “Fifty Shades Darker” and “LEGO Batman Movie” are both set to debut the same weekend, but already box office projections are showing a clearly dominant franchise.

>Deadline is reporting that, while the sequel to 2015’s erotic hit “Fifty Shades of Grey” is on its way to earn between $30 and $42 million during its first three days, “The LEGO Movie” spin-off centered on the Caped Crusader’s yellow block-version will probably rake in around $50 million. Trailing slightly behind those two will most likely be “John Wick: Chapter 2” with an estimated $20 million haul. All in all, not bad for any of the titles, although the analysis does also mention that the predecessor to “Fifty Shades Darker” took in a hefty $85.1 million during its opening weekend two years ago.

cbr.com/lego-batman-movie-expected-to-top-fifty-shades-darker-on-opening-weekend/

deadline.com/2017/01/fifty-shades-darker-lego-batman-box-office-projection-1201894855/

i hope it tanks

>February will see the debut of not one, but two films heavy on leather, unhealthy relationships and, uh, punishment
What, the Joker pulls a 50 Shades on Harley?

Sounds more like Joker & Bats to be honest, after all Joker is after Batman's heart and attention if we go by the trailers and videos released so far

What the hell was up with Alfred's audio?

>robin is basically wander
I love it

Maybe a kitchen-like effect?. It really sounded off

>Woo-hoo!. I've been parented

Cute

You're a big-fig guy

>WAS CRUSHING MY DREAMS PART OF YOUR PLAN?!?!

Snyderfags hate the DCAU, I'm pretty sure that they will hate Lego Batman too when it turns out to be much better movie and with better reception than JL.

Never have I been more equally amused and disappointed by one picture

>Snyderfags hate the DCAU

That's not true.

Is the Justice League trailer gonna play in front of this or what?

I love Synders movies and the DCAU, LEGO Batman looks great. LEGO Movie was goat.

R:Why did you build this ship with one seat?

B:Because last time i checked, i had only ONE BUTT!

goddammit that was funny.

>Joker's tattoos
On fucking point.

Will the movie end with a scene of a NEET in a Batman mask that doesn't fit playing with the Lego collection he keeps in his mother's basement?

Just me or does Stalker/Jilted-lover Joker seem like the best explanation of Joker

not even close fag

Well it worked great in Batman Europa.

It the best take, really.

If this doesn't make casuals ship batman/joker I swear nothing will.

Why would you want that?

Why wouldn't you?

Because I've been crusading for that ship since forever, user.

Harley seems more like his BFF.

That's how WB is marketing too

youtube.com/watch?v=MaO22GU6Brg

No the movie ends with Will Ferrell in a Batman mask that doesn't fit playing with the Lego collection he keeps in his basement.

>OK, but in the sequel, you need to veganize Batman because he's one of the good guys who would not endorse animal cruelty

That depends, is the Batman in this going to have the same personality as the Lego Movie Batman? Because I actually enjoyed him being a dick.

Same Batman

You never had a crush on a fictional character or a real girl when you were 10? Shit nigga I had a "girlfriend" in kindergarten.

Sup Forums has autism and loves to bitch. And this is one of their new favorite controversies since the TKJ movie.

Put Iron Man and X2 in the Patrician section and I'll agree.

What do you have to gain from imagining improbable scenarios to get upset about?

Walking gay joke Dick pisses me off like fuck.

He'll man up midway in the movie

Bet you had cooties too didn't you nerd?